Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About 2012

rev1er

Well I am sure all of you know about 2012 and all end world stories about the date but still I want to ask everyone here and especially the high priests here Is there really something that is going to happen at 2012?

I ask this because from quite some time now it has come to my attention that the year 2012 is used as a way to convert people to christianity.
It starts from "in the year of 2012 life on earth will be destroyed because you didn't listen to god and now god is very angry with you,so he will punish you AND YOU WILL DYE1!!!1! " it goes on as "Now dying is a very bad thing and you don't want to dye 'cuz dying sux and it is very frightening too, so you should fear god because he is the one who will kill you 'cuz he is angry with you because YOU didn't listen to him,YOU didn't worship him and YOU didn't want to obey him" And now comes the best part... "But there is still hope for you if you listen to your father,be good,obey him blah blah blah and voila you will be saved!! (god guarantees ;) )

So I see it as a lie invented by christians to convert other people to their religion,but what about 2012 what I want to know is there really something that is going to happen,or is it just another fraud?

Thanks for you attention and sorry for the english ( not my native )

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rev1er" <rev1er@... wrote:
Well I am sure all of you know about 2012 and all end world stories about the date but still I want to ask everyone here and especially the high priests here Is there really something that is going to happen at 2012?

I ask this because from quite some time now it has come to my attention that the year 2012 is used as a way to convert people to christianity.
It starts from "in the year of 2012 life on earth will be destroyed because you didn't listen to god and now god is very angry with you,so he will punish you AND YOU WILL DYE1!!!1! " it goes on as "Now dying is a very bad thing and you don't want to dye 'cuz dying sux and it is very frightening too, so you should fear god because he is the one who will kill you 'cuz he is angry with you because YOU didn't listen to him,YOU didn't worship him and YOU didn't want to obey him" And now comes the best part... "But there is still hope for you if you listen to your father,be good,obey him blah blah blah and voila you will be saved!! (god guarantees ;) )

So I see it as a lie invented by christians to convert other people to their religion,but what about 2012 what I want to know is there really something that is going to happen,or is it just another fraud?

The only thing that will happen in 2012 is that alot of church nuts are going to freak out and act like its the end of the world and remember the world was going to end in 2000 but its still hear isnt it so nothing will happen

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rev1er" <rev1er@... wrote:

High Priests dont know for sure either, But some of us belive that it is the Age of Aquarius

I am very new to Satanism, I have only been a Satanist for about maybe a year now. I cannot be entirely sure what will happen 2012, but I seriously doubt it is the end of the world. The logic I have is that Father wants us to advance and finish the unfinished work and all, but how can we if we only live for another 3 years? It makes no sense. He would never let the "end of the world" come. Perhaps 2012 is a weakpoint for christianity, and an advance for Spiritual Satanism. And if the end of the world was coming ANY time soon, I'm sure Father would have told a High Priest by now.

Really, I see it as another way for xians to gain control. If you fear death, you'll follow. What utter bullshit. Father does not expect us to "fear" him. He wants us to grow stronger and advance in body and mind and spirituallity. So no, we won't die! SPIRITUAL SATANISM WILL GO ON AND GET STRONGER! We WON'T Be pushed down by the church any longer!

HAIL SATAN!

xD its not the end of the world, If it happens then, Its the end of the christians.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shewolf_ofthemist" <shewolf_ofthemist@... wrote:

I am very new to Satanism, I have only been a Satanist for about maybe a year now. I cannot be entirely sure what will happen 2012, but I seriously doubt it is the end of the world. The logic I have is that Father wants us to advance and finish the unfinished work and all, but how can we if we only live for another 3 years? It makes no sense. He would never let the "end of the world" come. Perhaps 2012 is a weakpoint for christianity, and an advance for Spiritual Satanism. And if the end of the world was coming ANY time soon, I'm sure Father would have told a High Priest by now.

Really, I see it as another way for xians to gain control. If you fear death, you'll follow. What utter bullshit. Father does not expect us to "fear" him. He wants us to grow stronger and advance in body and mind and spirituallity. So no, we won't die! SPIRITUAL SATANISM WILL GO ON AND GET STRONGER! We WON'T Be pushed down by the church any longer!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rev1er" <rev1er@ wrote:

Hmm... I really don't pay it much attention. People are always making false assumptions. Everyone thought the world was going to end in year 2000 to right? And what happened? lol. The xians are just a bunch of paranoid idiots in my opinion. I'm not sure what 012 will bring... but the end of the world? Na...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back