Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A year of meditation, my experience and routine.

Demonic

I would like to start this post by thanking Hp Cobra Luis Nin rick Naked Pluto Lydia
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=326003 time=1645191552 user_id=57]
And Stormblood and everyone who has ever replied to my posts thanks a lot for helping me out. You all just made my life a lot better.

I m a little late to post this, i completed one year of meditation in jan without skipping a single day. Have i become a millionaire with help of meditations? No. But can i bend steel with power of my mind? Also no. What i m able do is control my life much,much better than last year.

Meditations and things take a little time, what i have learned is consistency is key,you can lack a little focus which u can gain with consitency in meditations but if u lack consistency then its is what u must work upon,on being able to do meds everyday. No matter what wake up an hour early, sleep an hour late whatever it takes just be consistent.

My aura has brought me things which i truly desired. Majority of them were just by power of thought and desire WITHOUT REQUIRING ANY SPIRITUAL WORKING. For newbies all i can say is just grind grind and grind. I feel much closer to our Gods(love u all with core of my heart and soul),just a little disappointed that i didnt come online on forums for that i blame my own laziness.

I tell you what i have gained.

A lot of female attention (from my own race,exactly the way i wanted it to be) than before i was doing meds, money gets to me more often, my aura has saved me from accident on one occasion, a poly bag got stuck on my side stand so i had to stop my bike and remove it,continued riding, saw an accident if i were going at same speed i would have been involved in that. Thanks aop. I find things more easily,like a song i heard or any girl i see on insta while scrolling and just a thought crosses my mind like whos she? I find real insta in a day or two it pops up in my feed happened like 10-15 times in a year maybe more,not that it matters to me its completely useless just want point at the thing came to me just by a thought,same happens with songs.

Most recent thing,i wanted a new bike for which i was a little short for. A case had been going on for 2 years a guy didnt pay me. Back and forth back and forth. Since a week whenever i saw that bike in my mind i desired so hard that i wanted it but was a little short on money. Guess what,the case guy made a settlement yesterday and decided to pay me more than i had filed the case for. Crazy. Theres much much much more to tell but it would make this post 10k words or something. I cant even recall half of things that meditations and power of mind did for me. It only motivates me to do more and with full focus. Just have to work on focus. My mind drifts but eventually will gain control over it. Gonna try really hard.

Coming to the negatives,they were slim to none except two times.

Once i had an arguement fight with my parents. I was really really angry at them in the heat of arguement and stayed that way for 10-15 minutes. They both fell sick and caught fever the next day. Which made me reaslise that i have to control my emotion (not supress them) better. If i m angry at someone who is close to me i should find other ways to unleash my anger rather than thinking about the dispute and giving them hard times.

Second , a friend of mine, i got to know something of him of which he didnt know that i know,that thing made him stoop low in my eyes. It wasnt related to me but it was a character thing. So i kept on thiking about it and i,with mildly intensified hate wished he never gets the girl he likes and gets hurt. They were almost in a relation, then the girl backed off told him hes like a brother to her. I felt bad for him. What i had done. I dont feel bad for him anymore after i got to know more things about him but i put it in negative anyways.

Point is,if your mind is not under your control at all do not perform a ton of empowerment. It will bring u negative and positive things as well,a lot more positive than negative give that u do cleaning along with empowering. The things that will be negative will not directly effect you or harm you physically at all but will effect people around u,given that you do cleaning daily.

Heres my meditation routine and when i did what in 2021 :

IMPORTANT : IF YOU FEEL BURNED OUT OR NEGATIVE PLEASE TAKE A STEP BACK AND DONT BOMBARD YOUR SOUL WITH

ENERGIES LIKE I DID. TAKE A STEP BACK FOR A LONGER JUMP.
******My biggest mistake was that i didnt do void meditation enough or i would have gotten twice as much results(also i cut off kundalini).******

MORE IMPORTATN: KEEP GODS IN YOUR HEAR FEEL THEIR LOVE,LOVE THEM BACK WITH CORE OF YOUR HEART AND SOUL.

YOU DO *NOT* HAVE TO FOLLOW TO THIS ROUTINE IT IS JUST TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA ON HOW YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN

ROUTINE DEPENDING ON YOUR POTENTIAL(which will gradually increase with meds).

Started in Jan 2021. I only cleaned with imagination and did AOP while drawing in energy from sun,yoga,kundalini and opened my chakras. I didnt use mantras till march 2021.

March
1st session: RTRs,Surya X 36(cleaning), Algiz X 15
2nd session: Yoga + vibrations for the goal i had that time,sorry cant reveal
3rd session(before sleep) : Surya X 4 on each chakra(cleaning), algiz X 15
changed in april

April
1st session: Rtrs, Surya X 45(cleaning), Algiz X 30
2nd session : Yoga, 9xSurya on each chakra (cleaning),72 vibrations for a goal
3rd session before sleep: Surya X 4 each chakra (cleaning), Surya X 9 on entire soul(cleaning),Algiz X 15

i continued it till "100 vibrations challenge" from a satanist on forums. Replaced surya in first session with 100 vibrations for 40 days then continued again with 54 vibrations in first session.

Started empowering in ocotober. Then my routine became
1session: Rtrs, Surya X 54(cleaning), Algiz x 30
2nd session : Yoga, 9xsurya cleaning each chakra, vibrations for a goal
3rd session : 9x Raun each chakra (empowering)
4th session : Surya X 4 each chakra(cleaning), algiz X 30. ( This is the longest routine i had yet.) I deduced added some things on my personal preference.

Routine i have right now is
1st : suryaX54(cleaning), algiz X 30
2nd: yoga, empowering 9x each chakra using raum/
3rd : Surya X 4 on each chakra(cleaning), algiz X 15, surya X 9 on entire soul (cleaning).Going to add more things to routine.
Hope i helped some of you. I will come more often online than before. I apologise for my absence and i wasnt able to help my former Satanist brothers.

I'm glad I helped a fellow Satanist. About the "negative" you talked about, its very true. We need to controll our minds if you don't want a loved one getting hurt. It happened to me too, I was angry at someone and litteraly their house caught on fire, he lived the heater near by the sofa. Nobody got hurt but the house did get damaged pretty badly. Either way meditation is a blessing. Yes maybe you can't right away fly or telekinesis but there are a lot of things you can fix in yourself and your life.

Thanks for writing your experiences, I am happy to be of help :)

It's good that you know the difference between suppression and control, a lot of people think they are the same thing, that to control emotions means to beat them down to non-existence, which is not what it actually means. We control our emotions, not suppress. We experience them to any degree that is right for us, and act on them in the best and healthiest way for us (and for those around us).

Henu the Great said:
Awesome testimony. Congratulations for your progress. I hope you are having a great time in the craft in the future as well.

Thanks a lot. Yes i enjoyed every step of it. One year down infinity to go.

luis said:
I'm glad I helped a fellow Satanist. About the "negative" you talked about.........

Thanks a lot again luis. U have helped me alot on my other account. You cleared majority of my doubts. For me,you a hero man.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=326272 time=1645272591 user_id=57]
Thanks for writing your experiences, I am happy to be of help :)

It's good that you know the difference between suppression and control, a lot of people think they are the same thing, that to control emotions means to beat them down to non-existence, which is not what it actually means. We control our emotions, not suppress. We experience them to any degree that is right for us, and act on them in the best and healthiest way for us (and for those around us).
Thanks a lot lydia. All these praises motivates me to work harder and do more for Satan,our Gods and fellow Satanists. Which indeed i will.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back