Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A very well deserved and needed thank you letter to Lord Phenex and the JoS

Lightning_Puma

I have been meaning to write this sooner, but life and satanic duties as well as 'what exactly to write' had been keeping me away from this.

I have, in total, been dedicated for 7 years now, but I have to admit, due to transits, certain enemy attacks and my own lack of willpower had caused me to neglect my deep want to meditate. However I have found a method, thanks to sister(?) Korpi and Brother Blitzkreig for the Nauthiz working, which has helped me out tremendously!!

During those bad times, I had longed to continue my meditations, but each time something would occur. I have also had taken up too many things at the start, to where I'd burn myself and have to stop everything before things got out of hand. However, I've been taking care, and although admittedly I want to do more, I am taking caution and during lower reps until I feel myself and my body ready to increase the reps.

Since my return, I have gained a better understanding on the JoS itself and how much work and actual dedication is necessary for one to truly do and serve Father Satan.
I admit that I still make mistakes and might make bad decisions, but I take things much kinder in the sense that I learn from my mistakes instead of getting very angry or upset with myself.

I still have much more to learn and although I wish I had done better in the past, I am here and I am doing better. Live and learn with the correct guidance and teachings.
HP Hooded Cobra's 666 sermons have helped me out tremendously at very hard times, which I dearly appreciate. HP! You rock! :D

I have also wanted to thank Lord Phenex, for if it weren't for him asking me to 'look' his name up, I wouldn't of found the Joy of Satan website in the first place. I still remember the yahoo groups and how far we have all come along. It's truly a blessing to have both Father Satan, the Gods and our HP, especially HPS Maxine, for if it weren't for her studying and help of the Demons, we all wouldn't be here right now, but rather be wandering or lost or worse.

In closing, I am truly grateful to Father Satan, the Gods, HP's and every other dedicated member here who have both come a long way and have (and still do) helped out this Satanic family grow and prosper.

I feel blessed to have found this wonder path and I hope to continue growing and learning in it, for I have much to learn.
Sometimes I do feel like I'm not doing enough, but then there's this uplifting feeling that, despite having to learn a lot, I am doing my best and that's what matters in the end, for if I weren't doing anything, then it wouldn't be good.
I feel such immense happiness and joy whenever I see other SS's experiencing wonderful experiences of the Gods and or things that they have accomplished, whatever that might be the case. It makes me look at the world with much more kinder and softer eyes, for those who are with us.

I feel honored to have the opportunity to translate the JoS in a different language, even if it takes me a year or more, for I am working on this alone, but knowing that the God's and the Satanic family is with me helps me keep going and realize just how truly blessed and happy I am.
I wish to forever serve the Gods and Father Satan. They are our guides, teachers, beings who want to watch us grow, evolve and advance for one day we are going to be by their side as Gods ourselves. So never give up!! You are never alone! For you have the Gods and a wonderful, supportive and loving Satanic family with you!

Thank you.
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL ALL OF THE GODS!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back