Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Thank You.

[email protected]

This is just a small note to say thank you to Father and the Demon/s around me. While I have not identified my GD yet, it's the little things that count that let you know that someone is there for you and knows you inside and out, even down to the smallest desire.
I just found out that I won a little competition in one of my classes at University. I was -hoping- that I would win, but didn't expected to, well that didn't stop anything. As I said, this is nothing equal to finding a perfect job or finding a partner (such as some other posts on the forum), but to me it is still something sentimental and special (I love books immensely, and that so happens to be what I have won), so I'm very grateful.

Thank you again.
-Sepa.

That is awesome, wwaahhhooo!

Hail Father Satan and the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "little.dias@..." <little.dias@... wrote:

This is just a small note to say thank you to Father and the Demon/s around me. While I have not identified my GD yet, it's the little things that count that let you know that someone is there for you and knows you inside and out, even down to the smallest desire.
I just found out that I won a little competition in one of my classes at University. I was -hoping- that I would win, but didn't expected to, well that didn't stop anything. As I said, this is nothing equal to finding a perfect job or finding a partner (such as some other posts on the forum), but to me it is still something sentimental and special (I love books immensely, and that so happens to be what I have won), so I'm very grateful.

Thank you again.
-Sepa.

Speaking of blessings from Father, during one of my saddest times just recently my ex who I still had feelings for came back to me with open arms.. I thank Satan and the true Gods for the blessings they bestow upon me every day.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "little.dias@..." <little.dias@... wrote:

Thank you again.
-Sepa.

Awesome, see man you stuck in therre and it all worked out sweeeeeeeeettttttt. Do people even usde that word anymore ..... not sure. Anyway glad to hear we got are brother back.

Hail Father Satan and the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dshiznit6996" <dbtwiztid@... wrote:

Speaking of blessings from Father, during one of my saddest times just recently my ex who I still had feelings for came back to me with open arms.. I thank Satan and the true Gods for the blessings they bestow upon me every day.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "little.dias@" <little.dias@ wrote:

Thank you again.
-Sepa.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back