Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A "Thank You" for the Gods

Kaspars

I wanted to show my gratitude towards The Gods and Enki for their help a while back and thought writing about it could be a way to show it.
So here's what happened:
A few weeks ago I had driving lessons for the seconds time with a driving instructor (DI). As I drive around with the DI in his car we get to a level crossing. A train was about to cross it so we stop. Turns out the train was going to stay there for some time, so the DI tells me to wait till all the other cars have driven away so I can turn around. The road isn't too wide and there are rather deep ditches on both sides of it, but there is a little road on one side which I was supposed to navigate into. When I turned the car perpendicular to the road and was about to drive backwards, I get the feeling that, if I drive any further, I would drive into the ditch, looking in the side mirror somehow strenghtens this. Not wanting to get the DI any more anxious than he already is I do what he tells me to and start backing up, trusting his judgement on this. To no surprise, the car tilts backwards as it gets stuck some 25 cm below road level. On our own we wouldn't have been able to pull the car out. But luckily there was a string of coincidences that just so happened to help us get the car out. So what leads me to think that someone was helping me on this? Well: 1. The car was in a stable position when I drove it into the ditch, one wheel resting on a rather well placed piece of earth and the car's underside getting stuck on the side of the road; 2. There just so happened to be a family with a rubber linkage (or what it's called in english) parked nearby to help pull out the car and 3. A tractor just happened to be driving by that stops and asks if we need help pulling out the car (as the DI's car would surely fall into the ditch if it wouldn be pulled out with enough force); 4. On top of it all the car wasn't damaged at all (we couldn't tell at least) and I was able to continue the driving lesson without any other problems.

That's that. They saved my back.

Hail Enki! Hail Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kaspars" <kaspars00kadikis@... wrote:
I wanted to show my gratitude towards The Gods and Enki for their help a while back and thought writing about it could be a way to show it.
So here's what happened:
A few weeks ago I had driving lessons for the seconds time with a driving instructor (DI). As I drive around with the DI in his car we get to a level crossing. A train was about to cross it so we stop. Turns out the train was going to stay there for some time, so the DI tells me to wait till all the other cars have driven away so I can turn around. The road isn't too wide and there are rather deep ditches on both sides of it, but there is a little road on one side which I was supposed to navigate into. When I turned the car perpendicular to the road and was about to drive backwards, I get the feeling that, if I drive any further, I would drive into the ditch, looking in the side mirror somehow strenghtens this. Not wanting to get the DI any more anxious than he already is I do what he tells me to and start backing up, trusting his judgement on this. To no surprise, the car tilts backwards as it gets stuck some 25 cm below road level. On our own we wouldn't have been able to pull the car out. But luckily there was a string of coincidences that just so happened to help us get the car out. So what leads me to think that someone was helping me on this? Well: 1. The car was in a stable position when I drove it into the ditch, one wheel resting on a rather well placed piece of earth and the car's underside getting stuck on the side of the road; 2. There just so happened to be a family with a rubber linkage (or what it's called in english) parked nearby to help pull out the car and 3. A tractor just happened to be driving by that stops and asks if we need help pulling out the car (as the DI's car would surely fall into the ditch if it wouldn be pulled out with enough force); 4. On top of it all the car wasn't damaged at all (we couldn't tell at least) and I was able to continue the driving lesson without any other problems.

That's that. They saved my back.

Hail Enki! Hail Gods of Duat!
something similar happened to me except i left the car lights on and the battery went dead. after asking sev ppl for help w/ no results, this pick up parks in just the right spot for me to get a jumpstart. he had a cable which is something i didnt have. there was nobody i couldve called at the time so i was looking at a long wait. not 20 min went by before this kind person came to help me. that just goes to show that Father was looking out for me and i shall forever praise Him for this. Hail Satan!

That's wonderful, the Gods are always looking out for us.
I had an experience when I was getting my driving license.
I had to do the maneuverablility test. When I started
backing up to go through the cones. I was so close to
the cone on the left side I thought I had hit it.
I kept going through it and somehow I didn't hit
that one cone. My back end really was suppose to hit
that cone, but it didn't. When I finished my driving
test, the guy told me to go get my license. I was
so happy and proud of myself, but I knew that Father
Satan or one of the Gods had a hand in it.

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back