Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Satanist Altar

Lucifer A

Fellow Satanist
I was wondering since I want to be more comited to Satan If I can put an altar in a 24Hour storage for now. Im Currently living with my parents and they are against any Satanist stuff or witchcraft related things in the house. So I was wondering if I can put an altar in a 24hour storage so I can have access to it at night time.
HAIL SATAN!!!

I kept mine in my closet when I was younger, when my parents found it they tore it down. I still live with my parents even though I am 18, so I keep my altar and ritual supplies in different places then I take them outside(my parents don't seem to mind if I do rituals off the property). So yes storing it will work as long as you treat it with respect. Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucifer A" <s18_satanism@... wrote:

Fellow Satanist
I was wondering since I want to be more comited to Satan If I can put an altar in a 24Hour storage for now. Im Currently living with my parents and they are against any Satanist stuff or witchcraft related things in the house. So I was wondering if I can put an altar in a 24hour storage so I can have access to it at night time.
HAIL SATAN!!!

Or, you could make an Astral Temple. They really help with your astral senses and you can access it safely, anytime. Bonus: you can make it look however you want :)

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lucifer A" <s18_satanism@... wrote:

Fellow Satanist
HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back