Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A really warm feeling ?

lemice1

I was navigating on the jos site when suddenly I went in a kind of trance ( i wasnt reading anymore and my mind was completely empty couldnt concentrate on anything) then my vision blurred after a really hot/warm feeling appeared in my face then it spread all over my body. this is kinda weird never happened to me just did my dedication yesterday.
if anyone has an idea feel free to say it and sorry for my english!

A similar feeling happens to me whenever I stumble across some important information, either something I've been looking for or something that will enrich my life somehow. It's really neat and helpful, I think it's Father Satan or another Demon letting me know that I'm on to something :)

Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lemice1" <lemice1@... wrote:

I was navigating on the jos site when suddenly I went in a kind of trance ( i wasnt reading anymore and my mind was completely empty couldnt concentrate on anything) then my vision blurred after a really hot/warm feeling appeared in my face then it spread all over my body. this is kinda weird never happened to me just did my dedication yesterday.
if anyone has an idea feel free to say it and sorry for my english!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back