Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A random question

Jonnathhan

Hey Ok does any body know some sort of meditation or spell I can use to help me sing better because I all ready have a pretty good voice but I want to try and make it better so maybe some day me and the band (That hope fully me and some friends will start in the near future) can get a contract eventually (and hopefully make some none christian influenced music :D)

Also do you recommend for me to breath in any colors while doing this? like When I read the money magic ritual I saw that you had to breath in green and I think I saw light blue? for the one that helps you lose weight. so would I have to breath in any of the colors for this?

i agree that nothing is impossible but logical.i may not be right but i would think the color could be the color of the throat chakra.you know what i mean.--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jonnathhan" <crazzykid70@... wrote:
Hey Ok does any body know some sort of meditation or spell I can use to help me sing better because I all ready have a pretty good voice but I want to try and make it better so maybe some day me and the band (That hope fully me and some friends will start in the near future) can get a contract eventually (and hopefully make some none christian influenced music :D)

Also do you recommend for me to breath in any colors while doing this? like When I read the money magic ritual I saw that you had to breath in green and I think I saw light blue? for the one that helps you lose weight. so would I have to breath in any of the colors for this?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back