Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

a question

priest_in_lvx

Baphometis
By anton levey the baphomet had a male energy,and the ONA a female goddess,so is there any insights on this topic

i looked on the JOS site and was wondering if Belphagor has a sigil of any kind. He is my guardian demon

granny

I am thinking of joining the Mosque of Lilith but I need to know if there is a conflict of interest in joining this group and worshipping Father Satan.

Granny

Hello my Brothers and Sisters!

I was wondering about something, that can more than one person have the Same, or share the same Guardian Demon??

I appreciate all replies!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!! <3

hello brothers and sisters
7 respected high priest and priestess.

I have been working on 4o day satanic rosary which i have begunfrom 4 of November and would continue till 14 of december and the reason im doing it to pass in my upcoming exams ie from dec 26th onwards and also which i have attended on october 2012. I have read under satanic rosary that to do satanic rosary for straight forty days 12 noon, 6pm midnight and at 6am so my question is its been mentioned on the site that working should be done according to favourable planetary hours, actually i didn't get it which is favourable planetary hour for me to perform satanic rosarie? ya i know chronos software but its not understandable by me. i think for positive reaction planetary hours and all is not much needed likewise with black magic. IS MERCURY PLANETARY HOUR FAVOURABLE ? and if its not then then how could i do stuffs on rosary for 40 days straight? it would be very kind of anyone who could assist me with this. thanking you in advance.

hail SATAN,
hail BEELZEBUB,
hail ASTAROTH,
hail Azazel,
hail vapula.

Your picture = I hope not your photograph. :pSave the email address of the group (when you go to "Post New Topic" it says the email address. Save that) and then just start a new message from your email and import the image.
Απο: serokihemwan <serokihemwan@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 11:54 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 20 Αυγούστου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] a question

how i upload my picture and my art?

THANKS

--- In [email protected], <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Your picture = I hope not your photograph. :pSave the email address of the group (when you go to "Post New Topic" it says the email address. Save that) and then just start a new message from your email and import the image.
<hr> Απο: serokihemwan <serokihemwan@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 11:54 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 20 Αυγούστου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] a question

how i upload my picture and my art?

By becoming stronger in mind. Qigong builds your bioelectricity field wich makes you stronger

You could wear gloves.

On Sunday, May 31, 2015 11:29 AM, "inlovewithsatan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

can I use any kind of glue to hide my fingerprints  or is there a special one for spreading anti-tracts?

Would be weird and I'd really feel awful wearing gloves around others in summers at my place where temperature hits above 40 degree C lol.
But How to remove the fingerprints off the paper that are already got on it?

Don't worry about the fingerprints. Just get the tracts out so it reaches people. Just do it discreetly, when others aren't watching and there aren't cameras around.

On Monday, June 1, 2015 4:43 PM, "inlovewithsatan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Would be weird and I'd really feel awful wearing gloves around others in summers at my place where temperature hits above 40 degree C lol.
But How to remove the fingerprints off the paper that are already got on it?

Other methods exist, too.

Not wanting to vandalize, I once wrote the exposingchristianity.com URL into the dust of a dirty window with my finger. It stayed there, unwashed, for months. The area had a lot of foot traffic.

Be creative but don't vandalize.

This morning I was doing munka working and while I was saying at low voice volume the affirmation, at 2 rep, my mom entered to my room to ensure if i was ok ('coz it had to go at work) I only moved my head withouth saying nothing and after 10-15 sec interruption I've repeteated for 7 time the affirmation for a total of 9.
Should I redo the working for this day?
Ty in advice

No, it's ok. There will always be moments like this if you live with anyone, but as long as you didn't detached for long, just continue on, like you already did.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back