Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A question on mantras

Often mantras, words if power, meditations, etc, from other 'religions' or practices are full of enemy corruption, and hold no spiritual power or benefit at all. The mantras and words of power on the JoS are from the Gods, and are tried and tested to work. -En Haradren Anlug.

well, for example i have used the tibetan mantra om mani padme hum. And i''ve always found the greatest results when ive used it. I understand that some mantras hold absolutely no power. But still i'm just wondering if its okay to use this mantra. or is it disrespectful to this religion

The proper way of vibrating the mani mantra is actually 'Aum Mani Padme Haum'. This mantra has been corrupted by the enemy because of its power but thanks to the guidance of the Gods, this the correct version. It's disrespectful to yourself to vibrate corrupted mantras with little to no power.
Lucius Oria
HAIL SATAN

---In [email protected], <king420chong@... wrote:

well, for example i have used the tibetan mantra om mani padme hum. And i''ve always found the greatest results when ive used it. I understand that some mantras hold absolutely no power. But still i'm just wondering if its okay to use this mantra. or is it disrespectful to this religion

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back