Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Question for the Clergy

Ave! I just wanted to ask something of the Clergy....I'm wanting to write a story about Theistic Satanism. I wish to present it in a positive way. Too long has our Father been misrepresented! I don't know if I'll get it published,or even how long the story's going to be, but I'm going to try my damndeest to get it out there! My question is, would it be okay if I specifically used the name of the Joy of Satan in it? I wanted to give examples of my protagonist using meditations from Jos and communicating *positively* with the Gods of Hell. If you don't want me to, I won't, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask before I just went and did it. Lol. Hail our beloved Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <chimera11@... wrote:
Ave! I just wanted to ask something of the Clergy....I'm wanting to write a story about Theistic Satanism. I wish to present it in a positive way. Too long has our Father been misrepresented! I don't know if I'll get it published,or even how long the story's going to be, but I'm going to try my damndeest to get it out there! My question is, would it be okay if I specifically used the name of the Joy of Satan in it? I wanted to give examples of my protagonist using meditations from Jos and communicating *positively* with the Gods of Hell. If you don't want me to, I won't, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask before I just went and did it. Lol. Hail our beloved Father Satan!
I can't speak for the clergy, but if you are to write about our ways to outsiders, avoid using the name "Satan" as this still means d'evil to most people, even atheists.
I suggest Ea or Enki.

Carpe Diem!
Hail the Light Bringer!
--Head Kaythan Priestess Zoe T.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cypuro" <purple.roses@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <chimera11@ wrote:

Ave! I just wanted to ask something of the Clergy....I'm wanting to write a story about Theistic Satanism. I wish to present it in a positive way. Too long has our Father been misrepresented! I don't know if I'll get it published,or even how long the story's going to be, but I'm going to try my damndeest to get it out there! My question is, would it be okay if I specifically used the name of the Joy of Satan in it? I wanted to give examples of my protagonist using meditations from Jos and communicating *positively* with the Gods of Hell. If you don't want me to, I won't, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask before I just went and did it. Lol. Hail our beloved Father Satan!

I can't speak for the clergy, but if you are to write about our ways to outsiders, avoid using the name "Satan" as this still means d'evil to most people, even atheists.
I suggest Ea or Enki.

Carpe Diem!
Hail the Light Bringer!
I would encourage you to use the name Enki in the book and to attempt to use alternative names for most things ones that hold the true meaning but are not demonized by the media Good luck and best of wishes may you succeed and become prosperous.

I suppose that's a good idea. Not many people know Enki's identity. Although, if I was to portray Satan in a positive light, wouldn't that help change some minds? I don't know. I probably will use the name Enki, though.
----- Original Message ----- From: cypuro To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 8:06 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A Question for the Clergy
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Allison Passino" <chimera11@. .. wrote:

Ave! I just wanted to ask something of the Clergy....I' m wanting to write a story about Theistic Satanism. I wish to present it in a positive way. Too long has our Father been misrepresented! I don't know if I'll get it published,or even how long the story's going to be, but I'm going to try my damndeest to get it out there! My question is, would it be okay if I specifically used the name of the Joy of Satan in it? I wanted to give examples of my protagonist using meditations from Jos and communicating *positively* with the Gods of Hell. If you don't want me to, I won't, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask before I just went and did it. Lol. Hail our beloved Father Satan!

I suggest Ea or Enki.

Carpe Diem!
Hail the Light Bringer!

If your going to write about Father Satan, just ask for his guidence with it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <chimera11@... wrote:

I suppose that's a good idea. Not many people know Enki's identity. Although, if I was to portray Satan in a positive light, wouldn't that help change some minds? I don't know. I probably will use the name Enki, though.
----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 8:06 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A Question for the Clergy

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <chimera11@ wrote:

I suggest Ea or Enki.

Carpe Diem!
Hail the Light Bringer!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back