Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A question about the RTR's

angryshaman666

Today I changed up my way of doing them and basically hummed it out like a song and the energy this way was MUCH stronger.
Is this how it's supposed to be done.

Well I suppose if the energy was stronger I answered my own question.
I usually have to do at LEAST a dozen full power AUM SURYAE to feel that kind of energy but this way it was almost immediate.

Then I did a very deep AUM SURYAE after the ritual and things felt even stronger!

Humming out the RTR like a song was even an even more potent buzz than doing 108 counts of the thurizaz rune curse.
I only feel a buzz on that one after doing about 50 more hagalaz and thats when the whole room feels like its shaking and I shock myself if I touch anything.

I'l keep experimenting with this either way.
The results are very promising so far

HAIL SATAN!

Am new to satanism please enlighten me as to what are the RTRs

On 17/03/2016, angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Today I changed up my way of doing them and basically hummed it out like a
song and the energy this way was MUCH stronger.
Is this how it's supposed to be done.

Well I suppose if the energy was stronger I answered my own question.
I usually have to do at LEAST a dozen full power AUM SURYAE to feel that
kind of energy but this way it was almost immediate.

Then I did a very deep AUM SURYAE after the ritual and things felt even
stronger!

Humming out the RTR like a song was even an even more potent buzz than doing
108 counts of the thurizaz rune curse.
I only feel a buzz on that one after doing about 50 more hagalaz and thats
when the whole room feels like its shaking and I shock myself if I touch
anything.

I'l keep experimenting with this either way.
The results are very promising so far

HAIL SATAN!

The jews curse us gentiles daily with their torah. HPS Maxine D working with Satan and Lilith have devised these RTR's. We do them to counter the enemy and doing them is extremely important. You can follow the link already posted here for you by another member to see the RTR's. It doesn't matter if you Dedicated yesterday, join in on the RTR's. Don't worry if you feel you aren't vibrating them right or what not as HPS Maxine D says just do your best. Add your energy in. It helps Satan. That alone is why it is important. He wants us ALL to do them.

Some of us have coordinated a time schedule of rolling 24/7 RTR's and at these times there is already a number of us Satanists doing them. We are linking up to try to make the overall impact stronger. You could join in at these times if you wish and add your energy then:

12:30 PM GMT/ 7:30 AM EST / 6:30 AM CST / 4:30 AM PT
3:30 PM GMT / 10:30 AM EST / 9:30 AM CST / 7:30 AM PT
6:30 PM GMT / 1:30 PM EST / 12:30 PM CST / 10:30 AM PT
9:30 Pm GMT / 4:30 PM EST / 3:30 PM CST / 1:30 PM PT
12:30 AM GMT / 7:30 PM EST / 6:30 PM CST / 4:30 PM PT
3:30 AM GMT / 10:30 PM EST / 9:30 PM CST / 7:30 PM PT
6:30 AM GMT / 1:30 AM EST / 12:30 AM CST / 10:30 PM PT
9:30 AM GMT /4:30 AM EST / 3:30 AM CST / 1:30 AM PT
Hope this helps.
Hail Satan!

oh I know that already. I've been doing them since last may when I joined.
I just realized the energy is most potent when I hum it out like a song.It takes longer but DAMN it gives you a buzz!
That was my question.Is that how the HP's wanted it to be done?
Well if it generates this much energy by doing it that way obviously the answer is yes.

On Friday, March 18, 2016 11:37 AM, "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The jews curse us gentiles daily with their torah. HPS Maxine D working with Satan and Lilith have devised these RTR's. We do them to counter the enemy and doing them is extremely important. You can follow the link already posted here for you by another member to see the RTR's. It doesn't matter if you Dedicated yesterday, join in on the RTR's. Don't worry if you feel you aren't vibrating them right or what not as HPS Maxine D says just do your best. Add your energy in. It helps Satan. That alone is why it is important. He wants us ALL to do them.

Some of us have coordinated a time schedule of rolling 24/7 RTR's and at these times there is already a number of us Satanists doing them. We are linking up to try to make the overall impact stronger. You could join in at these times if you wish and add your energy then:

Hope this helps.
Hail Satan!

interesting fake name you said about humming it out like its a song. I have been doing SURAYE108Xwith the rosary and I find it is so much fun to stand and vibrate them out like its a song, and move around to it like...dancing. Its really enjoyable and I get a great buzz!
I had this dream this morning…I am with someone in a new neighborhood. I am seeing all these new high-rises, and lots of maytag dishwashers on the ground and people picking ones they like for their new units. I'm wandering in this with my companion (couldn’t see her) saying how there's a place back there for the fucking Indians, and another for the natives, the blacks, etc. How about somewhere for us Aryans? That's what I want to know! Fucking pisses me right off! I sat down to watch the crowd. I said: Anti-racist is code for anti-white! And in the distance I hear:

Sieg Heil! I jumped to my feet. WTF?!? I heard it again! Sieg Heil! I started to run to the sound and there on a hilltop elevated above the rest of the people was a small crowd, perhaps twenty, thirty whites, all saluting, all saying Sieg Heil! They were being led by a man wearing a long red robe who was saying: Whats that? Sieg Heil! Louder! Sieg Heil! What do you say? Sieg Heil! Louder! Sieg Heil! I can’t hear you! Sieg Heil!
I was overjoyed! I ran to join them! 

and then I woke up :(

When is the best time to do them 5.5. 12.12 right?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 2:23 PM, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   oh I know that already. I've been doing them since last may when I joined.
I just realized the energy is most potent when I hum it out like a song.It takes longer but DAMN it gives you a buzz!
Well if it generates this much energy by doing it that way obviously the answer is yes.

On Friday, March 18, 2016 11:37 AM, "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hope this helps.
Hail Satan!

How do you do white light protection

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 5:29 PM, Khai Tran<ktran3122@... wrote: When is the best time to do them 5.5. 12.12 right?

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 2:23 PM, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   oh I know that already. I've been doing them since last may when I joined.

Hope this helps.
Hail Satan!

@Zoa oh man that sucks! Worst rude awakening ever! D:
I SO wish I could see a Hitler rally at LEAST once someday soon!
Sounds like the enemy was trolling you....
And yes, doing the RTR's this way gets the most out of the vibrations.
I've been under CONSTANT and humiliating psychic attack ever since and now need to add 108 ALGIZ and 108 SURYAE to my daily protection meditation.These fuckers kept cross wiring parts of my mind to incite the most chaotic and blasphemous thoughts possible tailor made to hit ALL my psychological flaws at once.
Its even WORSE then when they just kept echoing a "fuck you" to Satan in the back of my mind to piss me off and disrupt my meditations!
Even their constant insults where it was just a simple "fuck you" was preferable to what they're saying now!ASS HOLES!
So I've had to counter these crosswired thoughtforms with CONSTANT counter affirmations just to shut it out.My aura of protection needs 12 times the reinforcement to shut this shit out.
I think its that Tim Rifat asshole doing it though.Ever since I found out about that asshole dark mage I've been getting hit with the most fucked up thought in my life!
We need to curse that asshole to death specifically.He is actively trying to destroy the world by channeling the enemy and blaming US using jewish kaballah magic and every JOS member who looked into him so far also got attacked in similar ways.

On Friday, March 18, 2016 3:12 PM, "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

interesting fake name you said about humming it out like its a song. I have been doing SURAYE108Xwith the rosary and I find it is so much fun to stand and vibrate them out like its a song, and move around to it like...dancing. Its really enjoyable and I get a great buzz!
I had this dream this morning…I am with someone in a new neighborhood. I am seeing all these new high-rises, and lots of maytag dishwashers on the ground and people picking ones they like for their new units. I'm wandering in this with my companion (couldn’t see her) saying how there's a place back there for the fucking Indians, and another for the natives, the blacks, etc. How about somewhere for us Aryans? That's what I want to know! Fucking pisses me right off! I sat down to watch the crowd. I said: Anti-racist is code for anti-white! And in the distance I hear:

Sieg Heil! I jumped to my feet. WTF?!? I heard it again! Sieg Heil! I started to run to the sound and there on a hilltop elevated above the rest of the people was a small crowd, perhaps twenty, thirty whites, all saluting, all saying Sieg Heil! They were being led by a man wearing a long red robe who was saying: Whats that? Sieg Heil! Louder! Sieg Heil! What do you say? Sieg Heil! Louder! Sieg Heil! I can’t hear you! Sieg Heil!
I was overjoyed! I ran to join them! 

and then I woke up :(

you guys can you please send a link to the rtrs, i think i only found one or two, the cursing Israel and the communication one.

I have calculated that if all of us do 4 RTR a day, with great sync with each other and hymn the words, we destroy the enemy in 15-30 days!! So please keep going commrades!!

It WAS a rude awakening! LOL! I was disappointed to wake up right then. I wish I could convey how exciting it was to hear and see that :)

Tim Rifat? I don't know anything about that. I will check it out.

Hail Satan!

Fake name. Did you open your sixth chakra after you opened all 7 chackras?
Is awakening the pineal gland the same has opening the sixth chakra?
I'm just a little a confused so the mantra to open the crown chakra doesnt specifically opens the sixth chakra but awakens it only??

Tim Rifat is the asshole using jewish kaballah magic to scam his customers and then when they buy his products he takes control of their minds.

On Sunday, March 20, 2016 3:36 AM, "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

It WAS a rude awakening! LOL! I was disappointed to wake up right then. I wish I could convey how exciting it was to hear and see that :)

Tim Rifat? I don't know anything about that. I will check it out.

Hail Satan!

someone on another thread asked me what about EET on the time schedule so I updated it (didn't know there were so many time zones) and figured it wouldn't hurt to put it here too. There HAS to be a lot of Eastern Europeans who will join us, considering the SHIT going down right now over there:

12:30 PM GMT/ 7:30 AM EST / 6:30 AM CST / 4:30 AM PT / 1:30 PM EET
3:30 PM GMT / 10:30 AM EST / 9:30 AM CST / 7:30 AM PT / 4:30 PM EET
6:30 PM GMT / 1:30 PM EST / 12:30 PM CST / 10:30 AM PT / 7:30 PM EET
9:30 Pm GMT / 4:30 PM EST / 3:30 PM CST / 1:30 PM PT / 10:30 PM EET
12:30 AM GMT / 7:30 PM EST / 6:30 PM CST / 4:30 PM PT / 1:30 AM EET
3:30 AM GMT / 10:30 PM EST / 9:30 PM CST / 7:30 PM PT / 4:30 AM EET
6:30 AM GMT / 1:30 AM EST / 12:30 AM CST / 10:30 PM PT / 7:30 AM EET
9:30 AM GMT /4:30 AM EST / 3:30 AM CST / 1:30 AM PT / 10:30 AM EET

Please people, even if you are brand new join in! YOU CAN HELP!! Even if you feel like you aren't vibrating the words properly just (as HPS MD says) do your best. It is better to add your bit on than not. Every bit counts. Every bit is important.

HAIL SATAN!
SIEG HEIL!

No, the holes were my own fault. In the past month I'd been preoccupied with getting ready to move and focused too hard on my upper chakras and not enough on my aura of protection so it fell apart.
After starting the 108 algiz and aum suryae every day I immediately feel a huge difference.

On Sunday, March 20, 2016 1:07 PM, "taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@ fake name - it happens. Some pictures of people just look like they KNOW you are looking at a picture of them.

Nothing to worry about, also I set my protections to specificly deflect all negative energy and curses send to me. .. It'd take someone that is somewhat more skilled to fuck me up. But will see how it goes.

Also do you have any holes left? It sort of sounds like there is a way they can get past your protections. You know what to do if so.

Please teach me 

On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 1:52 PM, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   No, the holes were my own fault. In the past month I'd been preoccupied with getting ready to move and focused too hard on my upper chakras and not enough on my aura of protection so it fell apart.
After starting the 108 algiz and aum suryae every day I immediately feel a huge difference.

On Sunday, March 20, 2016 1:07 PM, "taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@ fake name - it happens. Some pictures of people just look like they KNOW you are looking at a picture of them.

Nothing to worry about, also I set my protections to specificly deflect all negative energy and curses send to me. .. It'd take someone that is somewhat more skilled to fuck me up. But will see how it goes.

Also do you have any holes left? It sort of sounds like there is a way they can get past your protections. You know what to do if so.

Will there be a day that the RTR only require affirmations, and that we could make them as much as we want without waiting. Like affirmating that "my RTR is taking effect right away and my energys are up right away so i could make another RTR" or something like that? I would seriously want to do another one right away, without the last one be less effective.

I would guess not; it feels to me like the difference between affirming this and actually waiting and raising energy's again...no shortcuts...makes me think of the difference between putting a bandage on or stitching the wound. One is in depth and effective...picture it like a great wave rolling out and away. one wave at a time. there are intervals between them so their energy is not diluted.

But if you wanted to do a whole lot at once you could do a rosary of one RTR. That would be killer and you wouldn't have to wait.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back