Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A question about nodes.

angut92

I'm quite certain my North Node is in Libra, but my hometown isn't included in that program commonly used to calculate charts, and the closest town included in that program is roughly 400 kilometers away.

My North node is apparently Capricorn, which I do not think is accurate.

Can someone tell me the best way to deal with NN Libra/SN Aries and their significance?

Location doesn't change the Node position. The Nodes move very slowly through the year, the only thing that can change with location is their house position. If you have the NN marked at Capricorn, then believe it, it's really there.

It would take many years for the nodes to reach Capricorn/Cancer from Libra/Aries.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "angut92" <angut92@... wrote:

I'm quite certain my North Node is in Libra, but my hometown isn't included in that program commonly used to calculate charts, and the closest town included in that program is roughly 400 kilometers away.

My North node is apparently Capricorn, which I do not think is accurate.

Can someone tell me the best way to deal with NN Libra/SN Aries and their significance?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back