Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Question about Dreams and Meditation

[email protected]

Ok so recently something has been trying to get through to me in my dreams. I got a message awhile back that I needed to relax and not worry so much I am fine (long story short I was beginning to doubt Satan was with me and feeling really scared) anyways so last night I was shown meditations I should be doing to open my astral senses so I started doing them today. I was also reminded of a word of power that I learned at least 6
7 years ago but didnt use since maybe it could be useful to you.

Mmmm-eeeee-ooohhh-lllllyyynnn-rrrrr it's like the freeing the soul thing it relates to the God Thor. I dont think it's been posted anytime recently but some people were using it long ago.

Anyways how do I find out the name of who is coming to me in my dreams. I recognized his voice in my first dream it was very familiar to me but I couldn't bring up who it was in the dream I was debating this.

Also I hate to sound skeptical but I want to be absolutely sure this is of Satan.

I am going to use these meditations like suggested in the dream.

They were all except the last one on the JOS page.

Oh and with affirmation it was something like "I can hear everything on the astral in my body" or

"I can see everything in the astral in my body" for the two meditations. I wanted to share the above word of power with you. Without my dream there is no way I would have remembered that as I have had so much happen to me since back then and I only read a couple of things about it for a short time. it works a little like the thurs rune.

I just want to know who is in that dream or trying to get through to me and make sure He or She is of Satan

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back