Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

a question about candle colors

Kyle Nowak

this could be silly for all i know from reading JoS i am aware of how different candle colors matter for different rituals and there association with the various gods of hell i found a place not far from where i live that has all kinds of different color candles that are fortunatly unscented (i don't want to be smelling up the place with somthing sweet & fruity that conflicts with the incense)  i was able to get all the different colors (accept black :( of course) includeing some of the less common ones like silver  i was not looking for a grey candle because i did not see grey any place on the JoS site as used for anything but they do have a grey candle so here is my questions 1) could grey be substitued for black as it's kind of close? 2) could a grey candle be used in a ritual useing grey energy as a amplifier? 3) should i just stay the fuck away from grey candles because there not talked about on JoS and how dangerous grey energy can be? i will say i still feel i have a long road ahead of me in reguards to my meditation and spiritual growth be for i try a proper ritual or summoning as i am only recently blood dedicated and have a lot to work on but the question came to me so i'm asking  thx everyone in advance for your help HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL HAAGENTI!

..Hail Satan!! Grey is very negative energy. no, you should't substitute it for black especially in a ritual such as standard ritual to Satan... use blue, red or white if you don't have black. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... andle.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kyle Nowak <seraphim_sarov@... wrote:

this could be silly for all i know

from reading JoS i am aware of how different candle colors matter for different rituals and there association with the various gods of hell

i found a place not far from where i live that has all kinds of different color candles that are fortunatly unscented (i don't want to be smelling up the place with somthing sweet & fruity that conflicts with the incense)

i was able to get all the different colors (accept black :( of course) includeing some of the less common ones like silver

i was not looking for a grey candle because i did not see grey any place on the JoS site as used for anything but they do have a grey candle

so here is my questions

1) could grey be substitued for black as it's kind of close?

2) could a grey candle be used in a ritual useing grey energy as a amplifier?

3) should i just stay the fuck away from grey candles because there not talked about on JoS and how dangerous grey energy can be?

i will say i still feel i have a long road ahead of me in reguards to my meditation and spiritual growth be for i try a proper ritual or summoning as i am only recently blood dedicated and have a lot to work on but the question came to me so i'm asking

thx everyone in advance for your help

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL HAAGENTI!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back