Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A question about Baphomet

ortund

Ave brothers and sisters!

I was looking at the pic of Baphomet on JoS the other day and I noticed something peculiar about him:

The pentagram on his forehead is wrong. I know that the true pentagram is point down, but on Baphomet, it's the other way around.

Can anyone explain why this is?

This is likely just a corrupted 'new age' wiccan image.
However it can also hold the symbolism of sending energy 'up' within us. That is, sending the serpent up towards the flaming crown.

However I believe this image is just one of the wiccan concept of the Baphomet. They hold strong ties to the Penticle (point up), which is an enemy corruption.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ortund" <logan.young87@... wrote:

I was looking at the pic of Baphomet on JoS the other day and I noticed something peculiar about him:

The pentagram on his forehead is wrong. I know that the true pentagram is point down, but on Baphomet, it's the other way around.

That is Eliphas Levi's baphomet image, designed by him. For those who don't know, Eliphas Levi (he wasn't a kike himself, his real name was Alphonse Louis Constant) was a ceremonial magician and occultist, he practiced kike magick. So the direction of the pentagram is obvious if you know that.

Now about the Wiccans, of course they took many concepts and symbols from kike occultism. The point up pentagram was in kike occultism. I happen to have books on that, for example a book about the organization called Golden Dawn in the 19th century was talking about the pentagrams and how the point down pentagram is "evil" and only the point up pentagram should be used e.t.c. Of course Gardner, the inventor of wicca took many ideas from kike occultism and even many parts from Crowley. So this explains why wicca is xianized witchcraft. All those circles and other stuff they use are from kike ceremonial magick.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

However it can also hold the symbolism of sending energy 'up' within us. That is, sending the serpent up towards the flaming crown.

However I believe this image is just one of the wiccan concept of the Baphomet. They hold strong ties to the Penticle (point up), which is an enemy corruption.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ortund" <logan.young87@ wrote:

The kike magickians even have an entire ritual based on the point up pentagram. They call it "lesser ritual of the pentagram" and there they draw a pentagram and trace it and invoke the archassholes Michael, Uriel e.t.c. and vibrate jokehova's names.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

That is Eliphas Levi's baphomet image, designed by him. For those who don't know, Eliphas Levi (he wasn't a kike himself, his real name was Alphonse Louis Constant) was a ceremonial magician and occultist, he practiced kike magick. So the direction of the pentagram is obvious if you know that.

Now about the Wiccans, of course they took many concepts and symbols from kike occultism. The point up pentagram was in kike occultism. I happen to have books on that, for example a book about the organization called Golden Dawn in the 19th century was talking about the pentagrams and how the point down pentagram is "evil" and only the point up pentagram should be used e.t.c. Of course Gardner, the inventor of wicca took many ideas from kike occultism and even many parts from Crowley. So this explains why wicca is xianized witchcraft. All those circles and other stuff they use are from kike ceremonial magick.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ortund" <logan.young87@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back