Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

a problem...

Inlovewithsatan1

I posted this twice but it didnt get posted. so,i messed with a jewish shithead girl on some online IM in chatroom,she is very greedy. Whilst that she started tauntin me with my caste name,i mean my origin/subcaste,. I was shocked of seeing how the fuck she could know that personal info about me. whilst the conversation before she started using my origin name i had got a little pain in my left side head which lasts for 10seconds. Could this be a sign that she got into my mind and then knew my thoughts or whatever. I know she is not an average as most jew youngsters turn to modern paganism,or other sects of satanism and practice occult. She is a jew i 100% know that. she calls herself jew,she speaks hebrew,her face structure is V shaped,her lower lip is big. I am worried if it is possible to see someone through astral eyes like what someone is doing now and then. That is possible ffor an advanced being right? How can i forbid her to get into my privacy? yeah i would ask SATAN for protection in that case or is there some thing else i can do on my own to protect myself and make her unable to get into my head???!?!? I always invite problemsI-)

Hail Satan !

If I remember correctly, a jew cannot raise their soul like a Gentile can, they simply do not have the structure for it. However, that does not mean they do not have resources to help them. It's best to assume what we KNOW here, do you KNOW she has magical ability? No? Then assume it's something that has to do with technology. Facebook and things like that are great ways to stalk people, and if she managed to find yours that would make sense wouldn't it? In any case, you should pick your battles better sir; the greatest mistake a strategist can make is assuming he knows more than his enemy

To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 16:26:53 +0530
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] a problem...

I posted this twice but it didnt get posted. 
so,i messed with a jewish shithead girl on some online IM in chatroom,she is very greedy. Whilst that she started tauntin me with my caste name,i mean my origin/subcaste,. I was shocked of seeing how the fuck she could know that personal info about me. whilst the conversation before she started using my origin name i had got a little pain in my left side head which lasts for 10seconds. Could this be a sign that she got into my mind and then knew my thoughts or whatever. I know she is not an average as most jew youngsters turn to modern paganism,or other sects of satanism and practice occult. She is a jew i 100% know that. she calls herself jew,she speaks hebrew,her face structure is V shaped,her lower lip is big. I am worried if it is possible to see someone through astral eyes like what someone is doing now and then. That is possible ffor an advanced being right? How can i forbid her to get into my privacy? yeah i would ask SATAN for protection in that case or is there some thing else i can do on my own to protect myself and make her unable to get into my head???!?!? I always invite problemsI-)

Hail Satan !

Btw, i never posted anything personal info on any place on the internet. I rarely use any social networking sources.. I never used my real personal biodata for my profiles,etc on internet. I know,i feel she has some that ability. And the info she was taunitin me with is too too personal for me;i never shared it anywhere on the internet not even with anyone. Sorry for not mentioning this in Original post.

Hail Satan !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back