Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Personal Request for Advice (small story)

omniquintess

I don't want this to seem like another complaining post about how little one's faith for Father and Meditation is when at the beginning stage or why nothing in life works at out. I just want to tell my small story and figure out my next steps.

I am highly ashamed to even announce this, but I have been a half-assed Satanist for around 4 years (I kind of lost count), continuously on and off concerning meditation and attending the groups. I am confessing this and writing this post because I have reached a road block that I believe requires knowledge that I don't currently have or maybe just haven't been able to piece together with what I do have. Even though, I have been a Satanist for this large amount of time, I am generally still at a novice level concerning meditation and a complete amateur at magick.

The bright side is lately I have been able to be consistent with my meditation practices as of late for around 2+months every single day (this is a record for me of sorts). Within this time-frame I have been able to achieve a competence equal only to very slight tingles and small jerks in my upper body. For the 4 years this has been the max that my awareness has ever come up too. I remember a few times when I experienced pain or small shocks (mostly with the opening meditations), but that is it.

Recently my goal in Meditation is to reach some tangible usage for feeling energy. I have read the sermon about "beginning troubles" with meditation over 10 times literally, I have tested more powerful meditations believing that maybe I was at a higher stage than I thought, and have re-done the first month of the warfare training and beginning section on the meditation page thinking I missed too many basics, but I always end with nothing more than feeling absolutely nothing or a small tingle if I concentrate hard enough. I'm not even sure my Chakras are open, even though I have performed the opening meditation for each Chakra over 20 times each.

As I said I'm not trying to complain, or vent to the groups, I'm just trying to find some answers. I know consistency is the key, and I'm trying with all my might to at least do 10-15mins a day, but I don't even have a way to conform that my Chakras are even open (except the sixth, its suppose to be dramatic right?). Are there perhaps meditations designed to get someone out of these slumps, or even personal techniques that anyone has used to get themselves pass this? I'm not giving up, nowhere near giving in, I'm just seeking advice.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
-Omniquintess

Hi,

I can truly relate to you as I did the same thing only on a higher scale. For me it was seven years of off and on with the meditations and I could give you dozens of excuses but when it comes down to it al I can blame is my own laziness and not caring like I should. Like you only recently have I been consistent and like you I am seeing those small results coming at a somewhat good pace.

To help you get out of this slump there are no meditations that can help for if you meditate to help this you need to be consistent so that does not really solve your problem. What helped e get out of my slump is to trust in yourself, to work with yourself, figure out your weaknesses and solve them. Before you can fix your life you have to fix yourself. Another piece of advice I can give is to look at your schedual and take ten minutes from somewhere. After doing ten minutes for a while up it to 20 minutes and so on. Or split your meditations up throughout the day. At one point do yoga, later on do chakra work, later own do breathing work, and so on. But again work on yourself first and than you will be able to do more.

When it comes to your chakras I am sure they are open but they are probbaly jst weak. The more you start to empower them the more you will notice them. Also make sure you clean them very well as this can efect their activity.

You said it yourself in your post the key is consistency but how you get to that point I already told you, know yourself, work on yourself and than begin to change yourself.

This is my warning to you whayt got me out of my inconsistency was a VERY BAD episode of depression and self hatred that was leading to suicidal thoughts. If it was not for a few good friends on here I would not be here now. Do not let this happen to you do what I told you above. Satanism is about the self; however how can one advance the self without first knowing who they are.

If you ever need any advice from someone who was where you are now just email me and we can chat.

Dark Blessings

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "omniquintess" <omniquintess@... wrote:

I don't want this to seem like another complaining post about how little one's faith for Father and Meditation is when at the beginning stage or why nothing in life works at out. I just want to tell my small story and figure out my next steps.

I am highly ashamed to even announce this, but I have been a half-assed Satanist for around 4 years (I kind of lost count), continuously on and off concerning meditation and attending the groups. I am confessing this and writing this post because I have reached a road block that I believe requires knowledge that I don't currently have or maybe just haven't been able to piece together with what I do have. Even though, I have been a Satanist for this large amount of time, I am generally still at a novice level concerning meditation and a complete amateur at magick.

The bright side is lately I have been able to be consistent with my meditation practices as of late for around 2+months every single day (this is a record for me of sorts). Within this time-frame I have been able to achieve a competence equal only to very slight tingles and small jerks in my upper body. For the 4 years this has been the max that my awareness has ever come up too. I remember a few times when I experienced pain or small shocks (mostly with the opening meditations), but that is it.

Recently my goal in Meditation is to reach some tangible usage for feeling energy. I have read the sermon about "beginning troubles" with meditation over 10 times literally, I have tested more powerful meditations believing that maybe I was at a higher stage than I thought, and have re-done the first month of the warfare training and beginning section on the meditation page thinking I missed too many basics, but I always end with nothing more than feeling absolutely nothing or a small tingle if I concentrate hard enough. I'm not even sure my Chakras are open, even though I have performed the opening meditation for each Chakra over 20 times each.

As I said I'm not trying to complain, or vent to the groups, I'm just trying to find some answers. I know consistency is the key, and I'm trying with all my might to at least do 10-15mins a day, but I don't even have a way to conform that my Chakras are even open (except the sixth, its suppose to be dramatic right?). Are there perhaps meditations designed to get someone out of these slumps, or even personal techniques that anyone has used to get themselves pass this? I'm not giving up, nowhere near giving in, I'm just seeking advice.

-Omniquintess

Thanks for sharing omniquintess. We all go through our times of inconsistency,but there is a real difference I have found,when I skip.I am getting much better,but I myself have a long way to go too.The important thing is,don,t give up,and don,t get to down on yourself,tomorrow is always another day,to work on getting ti right.Hail SatanBrian
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 8:22 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] A Personal Request for Advice (small story)

-Omniquintess

Try using runes!
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

For example, Eihwaz strengthens the will, Sowilo can empower the chakras, Logr assists in the awareness of energies and enhances one's sensitivity. Vibrate them according to their number, and make the appropriate affirmations ("The energies of Logr are enhancing my awareness and sensitivity to my personal energies" etc).

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "omniquintess" <omniquintess@... wrote:

-Omniquintess

Thanks and hail satanSent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 23:59:32 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A Personal Request for Advice (small story)
  Try using runes!

For example, Eihwaz strengthens the will, Sowilo can empower the chakras, Logr assists in the awareness of energies and enhances one's sensitivity. Vibrate them according to their number, and make the appropriate affirmations ("The energies of Logr are enhancing my awareness and sensitivity to my personal energies" etc).

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

-Omniquintess

Sounds a little like me, maybe not so bad, but.... it's been about 4 years for me too. The on and off meditating is what'll do bad. I'm just now picking up REALLY good to where I should be.

Best thing I can throw at you is do what you're comfortable with and don't quit. No matter what thought comes up just GO HARD<3
No shame, you're still with us and as long as you're here and preventing future shit and acknowledging things, just live in the moment :) And

more. no 10-15 minutes. if you can do that in the morning, and in order to really get over the slump
about an hour. get to the point where all energy is flowing through you and you're melting out of your skin turning into a rainbow ;D
when things become unbalanced after we open ourselves, dude, sis, idk, it gets harder than before and will take more to get up and then things will even out. and itll be kinda hard annd... theres a lot of things behind it. you should message me:)
i gotchyo back friend!
RUNE VIBRATIONS BTW
HUUGE. HELP. every day do uruz for maybe 20 times to empower yourself and break away from restrictions (spiritual ones) and then meditate 10 15 mins before and after
thats what i did and improvements showed in days.

-Omniquintess

Hi. I'm new here. First of all Hail my father satan! I need help to become pure satanist please help me? I even initialed my skin with his symbol. Please help me gain powers for which I have but need more. Thanks. Hail satan! Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 23:59:32 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A Personal Request for Advice (small story)
  Try using runes!

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

-Omniquintess

http://www.joyofsatan.org/Hail SatanBrian
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A Personal Request for Advice (small story)

Hi. I'm new here. First of all Hail my father satan! I need help to become pure satanist please help me? I even initialed my skin with his symbol. Please help me gain powers for which I have but need more. Thanks. Hail satan! Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®<hr>From: "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 23:59:32 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A Personal Request for Advice (small story)
  Try using runes!

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

-Omniquintess

i do not recomend the use of runes yet coz that is of a higher level.
sounds like your kind of like me at the beginning stage and u still dont feel much change, but trust me it just takes time.you know, your at a good start, but what usually helps more is if you try to clear your mind alot more often, like when you meditate, try to visualize yourself in a nice quiet comfortable place and take a few deep breaths.
Colors of auras also help alot too like for example when you begin, you want to try to clear all the negative stuff out of your system try to visualize a white light/aura surounding your body as you breath in, visualize all the negative things leaving you as you exhale. in the end when you feel calm and 'clean' so to speak lol you should be visualizing your breath to be white like the light.
well to see if your chakras are open you will have to as i said before be clear of mind and try to pay attention. For example if you are opening your third eye, then you should feel a headache of sorts, and that the center of your forhead feels a little heavy and cold-ish - not on the skin, but from the inside. Kinda like when you hold ice you have a numbing feeling from inside that feels slightly heavy.
When you opening your chakra's for example if you working on the throat chakra if it's open when you take a deep breath you'd feel it 'breath' in a way that it feels like you just swallowed something slightly minty leaving a cooling effect. Same goes for the others i gues, when you breath deeply and exhale slowly you will feel the section you're working on expand as if it's breathing in the air you just breathed- the cooling sensation will be there too..
the biggest thing is patience and clear your mind and relax- dont stress. everyone has their pace =3
hope this helped
did i miss anything guyz?

Sent: Monday, 16 January 2012, 2:59:32
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A Personal Request for Advice (small story)

Try using runes!

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

-Omniquintess

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

My advice to you is simply, get physical.

. Yoga
. External martial arts
. Internal martial arts
. Sex/orgasm
. Gym
. Anything else that involves stretching and strengthening yourself

Consistent practice of any of the above will empower different aspects of your soul, correct any difficulties you may have during meditation and will definitely advance you a lot.

The above are examples that incorporate Lady Astaroth's eight fold path to empowerment.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... SHTAR.html

However, this is not to say that you should drop the meditations from the JOS website. The meditations from the JOS should be done along with any of the above, as the two practices will compliment one another.

If you have the time though, it is best to spread your meditations/physical yoga throughout the day in order to really amplify the energies that you raise after each practice.

I highly suggest doing yoga to deal with your chakra issue. A daily programme of hatha and kundalini yoga will open all of your chakras, you just need to be consistent. Daily orgasm also helps a lot too.

All the best

HAIL SATAN

-Omniquintess

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back