Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A new chapter in my life

[email protected]

Something has changed i don't know how but my two friends said that they have found out secrets about me and will never talk to me again so this is interesting what secrets could have they known and how did they know it what i know though is this is a new chapter in my life that is gonna lead to struggle in turn making me stronger
-Leon

Did you tell something to someone else in your social circle? There may be things that people share or gossip about once they hear it from you. Perhaps through the grapevine, your friends heard something about you. That's one possibility.
If you are a dedicated spiritual Satanist, I highly recommend that you keep that to yourself. Don't tell anyone, even people you trust. You never know how they can turn on you or tell their friends and those people tell their friends, etc.
Hail Satan.
On Sunday, May 6, 2018, 9:39:29 p.m. EDT, karkar492003cool@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Something has changed i don't know how but my two friends said that they have found out secrets about me and will never talk to me again so this is interesting what secrets could have they known and how did they know it what i know though is this is a new chapter in my life that is gonna lead to struggle in turn making me stronger
-Leon

You can play it off like you are a simple Trump supporter or Asatru Nationalist type of person. Just take the backseat if your reputation is getting hot

Never tell anyone about your relationship with Father Satan & Spiritual Satanism.
Keep that to yourself that way you won't be a victim of any external dramas of your surroundings.

Hail Satan & the Gods of Hell.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back