Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A message from Satan, and the Gods!

[email protected]

You might be thinking, who the fuck are you.
Well. I had the pleasure of attending a small sort of 'celebration/gathering' if you will, on the astral, organized by Set, my guardian among other things..
These are not word for word the exact message, but I felt it should be shared with you, very encouraging an exciting! A compilation of things said;

Prepare yourselves and rejoice! A new age is coming, the golden coming age of Aquarius, the age of Satan! He will once again reign, as is how it should be. We will see the downfall of the whole filthy xian system! The war is soon won! To the bastard Gods who betrayed our Father, then dared to blame HIM of THEIR crimes, they shall be put in their place!

More things along these lines were said, and it is very exciting.
Hold fast brothers and sisters, the time is coming, and it will be glorious!
HAIL OUR INFERNAL FATHER!
HAIL THE GODS!
HAIL SATAN!

That is freaking awesome! You were very privileged and honoured by Father Satan.
----- Original Message ----- From: rottingcorpse@... To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2009 1:07 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] A message from Satan, and the Gods!
Well. I had the pleasure of attending a small sort of 'celebration/ gathering' if you will, on the astral, organized by Set, my guardian among other things..
These are not word for word the exact message, but I felt it should be shared with you, very encouraging an exciting! A compilation of things said;

Prepare yourselves and rejoice! A new age is coming, the golden coming age of Aquarius, the age of Satan! He will once again reign, as is how it should be. We will see the downfall of the whole filthy xian system! The war is soon won! To the bastard Gods who betrayed our Father, then dared to blame HIM of THEIR crimes, they shall be put in their place!

HAIL THE GODS!
HAIL SATAN!

your very lucky =D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

That is freaking awesome! You were very privileged and honoured by Father Satan.
----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2009 1:07 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] A message from Satan, and the Gods!

Well. I had the pleasure of attending a small sort of 'celebration/gathering' if you will, on the astral, organized by Set, my guardian among other things..

HAIL THE GODS!
HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rottingcorpse@..." <rottingcorpse@... wrote:

HAIL THE GODS!
HAIL SATAN!
This actually made me happy and excited it actually put a smile on my face wich is rare thanks for post.

Brothers and Sisters, I will be going to College/Uni for Political Science in January.. I will do all I can and much more politically to help in this struggle, as well help carry out our work. HAIL SATAN AND MAY HE REIGN FOREVER!!

That sounds fascinating. Thank you for posting this, I hope you can post more of your conversations and/or meetings that you attended here because its very interesting. It's sad that not enough people are psychic enough to do such things.

HAIL SATAN to you!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rottingcorpse@..." <rottingcorpse@... wrote:

HAIL THE GODS!
HAIL SATAN!
YES YES!!! FINALLY!! THE WAR IS ENDING AND WE ARE GOING TO WEEN! YES!!!! HAIL FATHER SATAN AND HIS POWER!!!! HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE GODS!!!!

HAIL THE GODS!
HAIL SATAN!
I am not a satanist as I said before I am exploring new things but.This person is right although I have not studied this I know he/she is onto something because I can feel that is going to happen soon.Although I dont know when but its true and I firmly believe in it.

When is gonna come? soon.how soon?And how we can see it is happenning?
 agnes

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2009 9:27:11 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A message from Satan, and the Gods!

your very lucky =D

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Allison Passino" <apocalypseofjon@ ... wrote:

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Well. I had the pleasure of attending a small sort of 'celebration/ gathering' if you will, on the astral, organized by Set, my guardian among other things..

HAIL THE GODS!
HAIL SATAN!

and how we gonna know what and when doesn't start?What kind of signs should we expect?And how we gonna know that will be better?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Andre" <darkfury211@... wrote:

your very lucky =D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <apocalypseofjon@ wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL THE GODS!
HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back