Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

a Lot of coincidences

One Wire Phenomenon

a lot of coincidences have happened lately and I mean a lot.
I'm not sure what to do about it. Should I write them down with the date and time it happens?Most are not major but so many in a short period of time is incredible! They are all linked to the forums for example the latest one happened now. Yesterday I opened a topic about summoning humans who became Gods and a few minutes ago I started translating this article because it was next inline I did not choose it randomly https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Daemon.html
I read it a very very long time ago and to be honest I forgot most of it and some stuff are completely new to me that I don't remember ever reading. It a coincidence because it is directly related to the topic I opened yesterday so WOW!!

Another one was about Astaroth for example. HP Cobra added a picture of her that I found long before and wanted to put it in my signature I cannot remember if i did. Anyway I did not know it was Her at the time but I loved the picture so much.

Another coincidence was about the bats topic and I swear I day before it was posted I thought about my bats I raised in my old house...

These are just some I can think of now they are just small coincidences that have happened so many times I have lost count already so yeah I thought it's a good idea to ask what should I do about it.

If they help you to achieve or/and understand things better they may be the GODS guiding you in this way, or simply because you evolve your mind can make better connections that can help.you grow even more.

ALSO

If those things become unwanted and you feel like they do not help you, or take your atention and don't give nothing back, they can be enemyes ways of making you wait and expect things and to follow them without thinking.

So you should follow them and take whatever is the best from them and help you, but not consider them necesarily good or bad things, and follow or throw away blindly.

Understand it happend, think about it, use it, and so on.

And of course, if those things give you /help you with something or to understand something that you could understand/do without it, it may be a way the enemyes try to make you belive such things are always good and to make you waste time at a point , following and trying to figure it out , without any really valuable and worth reward for your time and effort.

So yea, the point is to use it but in a state of defence.I say this because sometimes our love for Gods can sadly blind us and make us follow everything that we belive is from them or COULD BE, and this make opens for enemyes to attack and to.make us waste time.

Also you can just ask Astarte if she did or do those things, even if is good to have a specific atitude towards them, or you can just experience and take your own conclusions in time.

Goodluck

Like you, I have a lot of coincidences. For me, they tend to happen (or I tend to notice them) sort of in pulses or waves, rather than a continuous stream of them. Also like you, many of them are trivial and unimportant, but the sheer number of coincidences I have had is astounding. One rather very cool one is a page I created -

FancyMancy said:
TruthAndTyr said:
It's freaky, :?
Coinkydinks can be freaky-deaky - until you get used to them, lol. It's not super-important, but if you want you could slog through all of my comments and check to see where I've have coincidences; I've mentioned some of them some of the time. One of the earlier ones I mentioned was when creating a Pastebin page about christianity and things. When you create it, you can't choose what the URL will turn out to be. In this one about the truth of these things, the URL included 0mg, where some might exclaim "OMG!" when realising things.
FancyMancy said:
Here's an example -
if you visit the link of this Pastebin page which I made
http://pastebin.com/0MGwgqsu

noticing the "0mg" at the end, you can imagine some going "OMG" with what is on that Pastebin page and the more they read and learn, the more they might go "OMG". When making Pastebin pages (or "pastes", as they're called), you can't choose the letters and numbers in the URL. The "0mg" is a specific coincidence, which made me lol. Other coincidences are not as trivial as this one, but are big and important, which I have also had before. People have different amounts of advancement, but we can still advance.
FancyMancy said:
http://archive.is/OyFgS

That's the 4th time for me now -
1st - "0mg" regarding revelations about christianity
https://pastebin.com/0MGwgqsu

2nd - "Rhp" regarding Benjamin Franklin against the jews
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=339

3rd - "Fat" regarding veganism/vegetarianism/eating animals
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/conversations/messages/189164

4th - "Oy" regarding the backfiring of the jewish "#MeToo" "movement"

The first time I heard about this "movement" was yesterday, and now today I see it has been backfiring.
I'm glad the Yahoo! Groups were killed. They were horrible!

Another cool and scary one was what I said about HPHC once. I forgot when I started using "now, continuously and forever" in affirmations, but I noticed that a short time after I did start using it, HPHC said it in a post himself; at that time I had not typed it on the forum and I hadn't told it to anyone anywhere, so that was freaky! It may be that we both used it separately ourselves because checking his and my posts, like I said I forgot when I started using it, so either I used it privately and then HPHC used it in a public post shortly after, or we both used it separately within months or a year or so of each other.

Another other coincidence, and this one was so important and direct, if not 100% exact, regarding the Planet Saturn. Since then, I have slowly been learning and realising that Saturn is not a BASTARD (although, I think he is); rather, he is a strict parent who wants you to learn about whatever Saturn seems to be causing you to suffer about in life; the point is that Saturn helps one to realise that the Saturn-influenced thing is a learning opportunity... but depending on oneself will depend on if you learn and push through the struggle, or give in and die - figuratively or literally.

It may be beneficial to make notes of them. Perhaps you could rank them, colour-code them, put them in number places, categorise them... whatever makes sense to you.

Also for posterity and future historical reference - making notes of these on the forum, maybe in a single thread to make it so much easier to find (perhaps a page/pages would be created in the future on the sites) could/should be done. Future people can refer back to these notes/posts/pages and see patterns and realise and understand things in the future about it. Slowly, we rebuild the great Library of Alexandria - and add some new, relevant things to it, to boot.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
These are just some I can think of now they are just small coincidences that have happened so many times I have lost count already so yeah I thought it's a good idea to ask what should I do about it.
These coincidences might be related to your intuition, if you are advancing with your psychic meditations. These might be a sign that your intuition is improving. I was about to say that they aren't coincidences but your examples are different to the ones I went through, when I was looking for answers on a certain matters and usually I was finding them in a matter of 1-2 days. For example I was strongly wondering if the Nazis had millitary bases in Antarctica and if these bases were still active since it was discovered not many years ago by some sort of sattelites that a huge quantity of energy is being emitted from an underground location in Antarctica and it was compared to the energy consummed by an area like New York. Then I found about the US army taking thousands of soldiers and tens of aircraft and millitary vehicles to Antarctica (obviously with a dump explication given) and they came back in 2 months or something with like 30% of the humans and technology they went there with initially, which means that they had a sort of war there and they were nearly completely destroyed. There is extremely little information about this on the internet if any, I found much of this from an army general who used to host science and millitary TV series in my country. Then I found about admiral Bird's expeditions in Antarctica where he encountered `airplanes with swastikas on them` or something similar.

The Alchemist7 said:
Then I found about the US army taking thousands of soldiers and tens of aircraft and millitary vehicles to Antarctica (obviously with a dump explication given) and they came back in 2 months or something with like 30% of the humans and technology they went there with initially, which means that they had a sort of war there and they were nearly completely destroyed. There is extremely little information about this on the internet if any, I found much of this from an army general who used to host science and millitary TV series in my country. Then I found about admiral Bird's expeditions in Antarctica where he encountered `airplanes with swastikas on them` or something similar.
When was this happening?

Henu the Great said:
When was this happening?
I don't remember what year he said bt all ll I find on the Internet is the operation High Jump that took place in 1946-1947, for example you can read the description of this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HtONysRmpM
or this article
https://universal-consciousness-show.com/admiral-byrd-and-the-invasion-of-the-nazi-base-at-antarctica/
Which describes quite accurately what I said, and there are many articles about `US fighting flying saucers in 1947`, but I thought the event I was talking about took place more recently, perhaps after 1970s, because I remember that general saying that US's excuse for going to Antarctica with so many people and millitary equipment was `to perform millitary training to fight USSR in Alaska`, which was their dump excuse for going in Antarctica, as the General was wondering why US is not training straight in Alaska if they are about to fight Russians in Alaska. But this couldn't take place in 1947 though because it was just after WW2 and US and USSR were allies during the war. Their excuse made sense during the Cold War.

The Alchemist7 said:
I don't remember what year he said bt all ll I find on the Internet is the operation High Jump that took place in 1946-1947, for example you can read the description of this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HtONysRmpM
or this article
https://universal-consciousness-show.com/admiral-byrd-and-the-invasion-of-the-nazi-base-at-antarctica/
Which describes quite accurately what I said, and there are many articles about `US fighting flying saucers in 1947`, but I thought the event I was talking about took place more recently, perhaps after 1970s, because I remember that general saying that US's excuse for going to Antarctica with so many people and millitary equipment was `to perform millitary training to fight USSR in Alaska`, which was their dump excuse for going in Antarctica, as the General was wondering why US is not training straight in Alaska if they are about to fight Russians in Alaska. But this couldn't take place in 1947 though because it was just after WW2 and US and USSR were allies during the war. Their excuse made sense during the Cold War.
Interesting, thank you.

FancyMancy said:
Like you, I have a lot of coincidences. For me, they tend to happen (or I tend to notice them) sort of in pulses or waves, rather than a continuous stream of them. Also like you, many of them are trivial and unimportant, but the sheer number of coincidences I have had is astounding. One rather very cool one is a page I created -

FancyMancy said:
TruthAndTyr said:
It's freaky, :?
Coinkydinks can be freaky-deaky - until you get used to them, lol. It's not super-important, but if you want you could slog through all of my comments and check to see where I've have coincidences; I've mentioned some of them some of the time. One of the earlier ones I mentioned was when creating a Pastebin page about christianity and things. When you create it, you can't choose what the URL will turn out to be. In this one about the truth of these things, the URL included 0mg, where some might exclaim "OMG!" when realising things.
FancyMancy said:
Here's an example -

noticing the "0mg" at the end, you can imagine some going "OMG" with what is on that Pastebin page and the more they read and learn, the more they might go "OMG". When making Pastebin pages (or "pastes", as they're called), you can't choose the letters and numbers in the URL. The "0mg" is a specific coincidence, which made me lol. Other coincidences are not as trivial as this one, but are big and important, which I have also had before. People have different amounts of advancement, but we can still advance.
FancyMancy said:

The first time I heard about this "movement" was yesterday, and now today I see it has been backfiring.

Another cool and scary one was what I said about HPHC once. I forgot when I started using "now, continuously and forever" in affirmations, but I noticed that a short time after I did start using it, HPHC said it in a post himself; at that time I had not typed it on the forum and I hadn't told it to anyone anywhere, so that was freaky! It may be that we both used it separately ourselves because checking his and my posts, like I said I forgot when I started using it, so either I used it privately and then HPHC used it in a public post shortly after, or we both used it separately within months or a year or so of each other.

Another other coincidence, and this one was so important and direct, if not 100% exact, regarding the Planet Saturn. Since then, I have slowly been learning and realising that Saturn is not a BASTARD (although, I think he is); rather, he is a strict parent who wants you to learn about whatever Saturn seems to be causing you to suffer about in life; the point is that Saturn helps one to realise that the Saturn-influenced thing is a learning opportunity... but depending on oneself will depend on if you learn and push through the struggle, or give in and die - figuratively or literally.

It may be beneficial to make notes of them. Perhaps you could rank them, colour-code them, put them in number places, categorise them... whatever makes sense to you.

Also for posterity and future historical reference - making notes of these on the forum, maybe in a single thread to make it so much easier to find (perhaps a page/pages would be created in the future on the sites) could/should be done. Future people can refer back to these notes/posts/pages and see patterns and realise and understand things in the future about it. Slowly, we rebuild the great Library of Alexandria - and add some new, relevant things to it, to boot.

Cool !

Ok will do thank you

One Wire Phenomenon said:
FancyMancy said:

FancyMancy said:
FancyMancy said:
Here's an example -

FancyMancy said:

Cool !

Ok will do thank you
No problem.

I swear (if HPHC approved your post just now) that he has a camera looking at my computer screen (or maybe a Spiritual equivalent!). I just came back to this thread, went through the parts of it I hadn't checked yet, went away and looked at another thread, replied to that, then I noticed a new notification; it was your reply to me here in this thread... :scared: Lol. :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back