Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A little story

Something happened to an some guy that I knew that I thought illustrated what a dead end, useless, piece of crap xianity really is. He was a religious man, went to church frequently etc. etc. This guy ran his own business and when the economy went bad things went bad for him. Slowly but surely he lost business. On top of that several months ago he had a minor stroke and must have lost control of his bladder because he would smell like urine anytime he ran into someone. Then he disappears. I find out that he became homeless and was found dead in the storage facility that had his things from a stomach aneurysm after being there for who knows how long. I guess he had no real family because the body still wasn't released.

Now no matter what angle you look at it from that's a fucked up way to go. Where was his god? No where! Even someone else who knew him commented that usual crap of it's all in the plan or whatever. What utter garbage. These poor deluded fools keep marching blindly into oblivion. This is the prime example of their loving God?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back