Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A little reccess

claudius

Greetings brothers and sisters ,I have been ofline for a while now cus ma older brother saw my inbox and our group discussions so he siezed ma fone for a week ,so am planning to unsubscribe for a while ,I told father about this issue and am very happy cus we have a understanding God ,so pls bear with me and I promise to destroy and spread the lies of the enemies of Satan while am away .

Hail Satan
Hail Beelzebub
Hail Azazel
Hail Astaroth
Hail Hitler
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Unsubscribe from the groups, but you can still check the groups without getting the emails. That's what many of us do as we don't want to clutter our inboxes with tons of group emails. Also, delete your browser history after each use. This is what everyone who lives with others should do.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

Greetings brothers and sisters ,I have been ofline for a while now cus ma older brother saw my inbox and our group discussions so he siezed ma fone for a week ,so am planning to unsubscribe for a while ,I told father about this issue and am very happy cus we have a understanding God ,so pls bear with me and I promise to destroy and spread the lies of the enemies of Satan while am away .

Hail Satan
Hail Beelzebub
Hail Azazel
Hail Astaroth
Hail Hitler
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back