Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A little rap or poem i made today

[email protected]

U think of Satanism first thing to come to your mind/ is gothic people wearing black committing sacrifices but lets put that bullshit behind/ because in Lucifer the guiding light I find/ its about not being dark and hurting your borther/ its making a new world order and to love each other/ its not about eating flesh drinking blood/ or how damian
Is the reincarnation of the unholy god/ its about spiritual self development/ to become one with nature and its elements/ thru lord satan and his power we become exelent.

Power meditations give you the power to embrace or destroy creation/ and by creation I don't mean the human nation /these mainstream weaklings talk about drugs and deception /
And how they point guns and bring forth an execution /but really face the light hidden in the darkness and u will see your reality was just an illusion./

To a Satanist ur nothing more than a slug /if we wanted we would crush every single one of you like a worthless bug/ your spirit is easier to shatter than a coffee mug/ but we aren't here to bring forth violence/ because we are just like our father satan we protect the innocent.

Some people say im crazy because in a magical world/ full of magical creatures and because the bearer of light is my lord/. sum have even gone as far as to treat me like turd /
But they don't know some day ill be flying in the sky like a bird/ and the judgement that will come upon them is far more than absurd/.

Please satan grant me and my borthers the perserverance so that some day the legions of hell will cease to be spiritual but a physical appereance.

Hail Satan
Umberto Cesaro
August 29

If anyone gets offended by the gothic ppls coment u know wut kind of ppls im taking about the ones that kill animals and do stuff like that.

"new world order" sounds kinda illuminati to me! maybe change the wording.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 4:40:29 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] A little rap or poem i made today

U think of Satanism first thing to come to your mind/ is gothic people wearing black committing sacrifices but lets put that bullshit behind/ because in Lucifer the guiding light I find/ its about not being dark and hurting your borther/ its making a new world order and to love each other/ its not about eating flesh drinking blood/ or how damian
Is the reincarnation of the unholy god/ its about spiritual self development/ to become one with nature and its elements/ thru lord satan and his power we become exelent.

Power meditations give you the power to embrace or destroy creation/ and by creation I don't mean the human nation /these mainstream weaklings talk about drugs and deception /
And how they point guns and bring forth an execution /but really face the light hidden in the darkness and u will see your reality was just an illusion./

To a Satanist ur nothing more than a slug /if we wanted we would crush every single one of you like a worthless bug/ your spirit is easier to shatter than a coffee mug/ but we aren't here to bring forth violence/ because we are just like our father satan we protect the innocent.

Some people say im crazy because in a magical world/ full of magical creatures and because the bearer of light is my lord/. sum have even gone as far as to treat me like turd /
But they don't know some day ill be flying in the sky like a bird/ and the judgement that will come upon them is far more than absurd/.

Please satan grant me and my borthers the perserverance so that some day the legions of hell will cease to be spiritual but a physical appereance.

Hail Satan
Umberto Cesaro
August 29

If anyone gets offended by the gothic ppls coment u know wut kind of ppls im taking about the ones that kill animals and do stuff like that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back