Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A letter from your newest and proud member...

Rupert Pupkin

Dear members

I would like to start off by saying hello to everyone of you. I'm proud to be a member of a group which helps new Satanists to guide them through the most enlightning years of their lives. Special thanks to Joy of Satan Ministries to lead me to this group.

I wouldn't have wanted to bother you brothers and sisters with my problem on my first post, but to succesfully choose the right path I have to...
It was only of yesterday that I discovered that I somehow sympathized with the name of Satan, and it felt very wrong...but in so many other ways it felt so good. I discovered that every time I heard Satan's name or thought about Him my blood started to tremble, my heart began pumping harder, I felt over-excitement. But on the other hand I felt guilt, thinking about 'evil' (as so was programmed in me). That's when I found the website of Joy of Satan and I started reading, it started fascinating me...and although I already knew the truth about Satan for many years in my heart, I had needed something to verify it, that turned out to be this website.
Yesterday I wandered around on the website and out of enormous joy and exitement I read almost everything on the website. I was fully convinced of my logic, my feelings and my heart that I needed to do this. But I was scared, very scared.
Because later that day I read in a forum about succubus, people had had some pretty negative things with it. Some people cite that 'it' tried to choke them out while having sex with them. Of course I didn't believe them, because they probably didn't know how to evoke them respectfully. But my past haunted me, voices inside me said I was performing 'evil'...
And as the weak, worthless person I am, I listened to those voices and I got scared, I got scared in my bed, I couldn't sleep. I imagined a succubus trying to kill me, or choke me out.
I was angry with myself, but my past had won again...as it had done for so many years. In an unconscious mind I blamed myself for wanting connection with, what I called, 'evil'...

In the morning I was disgusted with myself, that I let Father Satan down again. That's why I haven't made a commitment yet, because I'm afraid I will let Him down again. I don't want that.
I want to overcome this fear, this fear that I'm dealing with 'evil'...which in my heart I truelly know it isn't 'evil' but love.

So I need your help brothers and sisters.
I've read about 'the Brotherhood of the Snake'. Is there a modern day commitment just like that one, which will disable the fear in me for many many years? Please help me out.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rupert Pupkin" <rupertpupkin666@... wrote:
Dear members

I would like to start off by saying hello to everyone of you. I'm proud to be a member of a group which helps new Satanists to guide them through the most enlightning years of their lives. Special thanks to Joy of Satan Ministries to lead me to this group.

I wouldn't have wanted to bother you brothers and sisters with my problem on my first post, but to succesfully choose the right path I have to...
It was only of yesterday that I discovered that I somehow sympathized with the name of Satan, and it felt very wrong...but in so many other ways it felt so good. I discovered that every time I heard Satan's name or thought about Him my blood started to tremble, my heart began pumping harder, I felt over-excitement. But on the other hand I felt guilt, thinking about 'evil' (as so was programmed in me). That's when I found the website of Joy of Satan and I started reading, it started fascinating me...and although I already knew the truth about Satan for many years in my heart, I had needed something to verify it, that turned out to be this website.
Yesterday I wandered around on the website and out of enormous joy and exitement I read almost everything on the website. I was fully convinced of my logic, my feelings and my heart that I needed to do this. But I was scared, very scared.
Because later that day I read in a forum about succubus, people had had some pretty negative things with it. Some people cite that 'it' tried to choke them out while having sex with them. Of course I didn't believe them, because they probably didn't know how to evoke them respectfully. But my past haunted me, voices inside me said I was performing 'evil'...
And as the weak, worthless person I am, I listened to those voices and I got scared, I got scared in my bed, I couldn't sleep. I imagined a succubus trying to kill me, or choke me out.
I was angry with myself, but my past had won again...as it had done for so many years. In an unconscious mind I blamed myself for wanting connection with, what I called, 'evil'...

In the morning I was disgusted with myself, that I let Father Satan down again. That's why I haven't made a commitment yet, because I'm afraid I will let Him down again. I don't want that.
I want to overcome this fear, this fear that I'm dealing with 'evil'...which in my heart I truelly know it isn't 'evil' but love.

So I need your help brothers and sisters.
I've read about 'the Brotherhood of the Snake'. Is there a modern day commitment just like that one, which will disable the fear in me for many many years? Please help me out.

Hail Satan!
First of All,welcome in.Feel free to ask anything about the left hand path.

Fear...Fear...Fear...I remember the old me,the programmed me,by the "truthers"..
I used to fear anything about Satan.But i had much of likeness to His Image.Even when i was a christian,i was always reading about Satan...And,one sweet day,i got over the JoS...I found the religion that suited me.I found a religion that lets me express my self!
The truth i was searching!

I had much fear.MUCH MUCH FEAR,on dedicating myself.

I thought that i was going to hell,and shit that xians told me.
I got the guts,to step on fear,and i did the dedication.
I never felt more clear in my life.I am now free.I am sure that there is no punishment for us,Satanists.I am no longer blind.I can see the truth that was hidden by the enemies of freedom!

I never looked back.I was reborn again!I am now enlighted.I have someone who is there and cares for me,and this is Satan!
Definitely a step you should take.The most courageous and glorious step a human can take : Aknowldge his Creator and Father.

We,as Satanists,would never force anyone to do anything.
You can think about it for yourself.
Satanism is thinking for yourself.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

Hello, I know I mad a coment on this post some time ago. Having read it again, I feel a need to apologize for what I focused on in response the first time. I feel the need to let you know that though you may feel like a" week worthless person", this is not the case nor how FATHER ENKI sees you. You are one of HIS beloved children, and my wish for you is that in time you see this- more importantly FEEL the strength in yourself with is a gift from Father, that through meditation can be built up. Best of luck. HAII ENKI!!!
------Original Message------
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] A letter from your newest and proud member...
Sent: Jun 27, 2010 4:33 PM

As far as choking, I've heard many times that it heightens the orgasm. This may be simply something youved never heard of so may be your thing just don't know yet. All I can say is trust Father to Never harm His beloved children. Also, keep in mind that He knows us more than we know ourselves. I hope this helps. Thank You. Much love in Father SATAN!!!!!

------Original Message------
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] A letter from your newest and proud member...
Sent: Jun 21, 2010 5:46 AM

Dear members I would like to start off by saying hello to everyone of you. I'm proud to be a member of a group which helps new Satanists to guide them through the most enlightning years of their lives. Special thanks to Joy of Satan Ministries to lead me to this group. I wouldn't have wanted to bother you brothers and sisters with my problem on my first post, but to succesfully choose the right path I have to... It was only of yesterday that I discovered that I somehow sympathized with the name of Satan, and it felt very wrong...but in so many other ways it felt so good. I discovered that every time I heard Satan's name or thought about Him my blood started to tremble, my heart began pumping harder, I felt over-excitement. But on the other hand I felt guilt, thinking about 'evil' (as so was programmed in me). That's when I found the website of Joy of Satan and I started reading, it started fascinating me...and although I already knew the truth about Satan for many years in my heart, I had needed something to verify it, that turned out to be this website. Yesterday I wandered around on the website and out of enormous joy and exitement I read almost everything on the website. I was fully convinced of my logic, my feelings and my heart that I needed to do this. But I was scared, very scared. Because later that day I read in a forum about succubus, people had had some pretty negative things with it. Some people cite that 'it' tried to choke them out while having sex with them. Of course I didn't believe them, because they probably didn't know how to evoke them respectfully. But my past haunted me, voices inside me said I was performing 'evil'... And as the weak, worthless person I am, I listened to those voices and I got scared, I got scared in my bed, I couldn't sleep. I imagined a succubus trying to kill me, or choke me out. I was angry with myself, but my past had won again...as it had done for so many years. In an unconscious mind I blamed myself for wanting connection with, what I called, 'evil'... In the morning I was disgusted with myself, that I let Father Satan down again. That's why I haven't made a commitment yet, because I'm afraid I will let Him down again. I don't want that. I want to overcome this fear, this fear that I'm dealing with 'evil'...which in my heart I truelly know it isn't 'evil' but love. So I need your help brothers and sisters. I've read about 'the Brotherhood of the Snake'. Is there a modern day commitment just like that one, which will disable the fear in me for many many years? Please help me out. Hail Satan!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back