Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

a jew!!?

Angela

Please do not attach my name to this post - I am seeking direction and I worry for the safety of my child/ren and myself. Thank you site filterer

I have been reading the PDF's about the jews and I have been become very suspicious of my spouse. I ask his family surnames and when I look them up they are in a jew database. He has a pointy ear that he claims is a family trait. He has looked very yellow to me lately and is always sick and no one seems to get why. He is 35 and acts like a 90 year old. He is very rude and has a bad sense of humor. He thinks he's the shit.. anyway I noticed since I dedicated I cannot get sexual with him and the thought actually discusts me? Am I with the enemy?? How do I get away? I have tried before and have not been successful. It was like I was under a spell? I feel out of sorts. I love Father Satan and I do not want to be with the enemy!! Help?

<td val[/IMG]I had to end mine when I realized I was with the wrong person.I can't tell you what to do,but I can tell you my experience.When I finally decided to end my marriage,and ask Father to send me the right one.He did just what I asked,only because he knew that I was serious.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 5/9/12, Angela <nazjiam@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] a jew!!?
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2012, 8:23 PM

Please do not attach my name to this post - I am seeking direction and I worry for the safety of my child/ren and myself. Thank you site filterer

I have been reading the PDF's about the jews and I have been become very suspicious of my spouse. I ask his family surnames and when I look them up they are in a jew database. He has a pointy ear that he claims is a family trait. He has looked very yellow to me lately and is always sick and no one seems to get why. He is 35 and acts like a 90 year old. He is very rude and has a bad sense of humor. He thinks he's the shit.. anyway I noticed since I dedicated I cannot get sexual with him and the thought actually discusts me? Am I with the enemy?? How do I get away? I have tried before and have not been successful. It was like I was under a spell? I feel out of sorts. I love Father Satan and I do not want to be with the enemy!! Help?
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back