Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A History of the Baphomet

Jorge

I think my search is over, thanks to father Satan.

would some one help me in my doubt.

Any help is much appreciated

In the JOS web page I found

It says:
Anton LaVey eliminated the Samael and Lilith and decided this particular symbol best represented the Church of Satan and made it the Church's logo in 1967. Because of the Hebrew lettering and the circles which are highly offensive to Satan and his Demons, JoS Ministries has removed them and replaced them with cuneiform script reading "Satan

But why I found in the eBook

The Evil Bible Joy of Satan Ministries Bible Joshua Michael Johnson

Page 1 A big Hebrew lettering and the circles around Baphomet
Would someone help me on this?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Hail Satan
Lcf666

The JoS does not have a "bible.: We have the guideless within here:http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rines.html From Satan. But thats it. I have also never heard of this Joshua Michael Johnson.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 6:14:03 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] A History of the Baphomet

It says:
Anton LaVey eliminated the Samael and Lilith and decided this particular symbol best represented the Church of Satan and made it the Church's logo in 1967. Because of the Hebrew lettering and the circles which are highly offensive to Satan and his Demons, JoS Ministries has removed them and replaced them with cuneiform script reading "Satan

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Hail Satan
Lcf666

Jorge,
I would stick to what you read on the JoS site and the sister sites. Any deluded or egotistical fool can put up a website or publish a book on a book publishing website, watering it down, completely corrupting the information, and/or then selling that information as their own, even if they mention JoS to seem more "legit."
So much bullshittery in self-published authors who claim to be "Satanists" and their websites. Before finding JoS I did spend time and money on some of them, and their information is blasphemous, some of it dangerous, and it does not help the reader advance in any way. 
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 8:58:04 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] A History of the Baphomet

The JoS does not have a "bible.: We have the guideless within here:http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rines.html From Satan. But thats it. I have also never heard of this Joshua Michael Johnson.

It says:

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Hail Satan
Lcf666

Bapho[/IMG]</var>. And was called Anahat, eternity.  This is why the temple of the sun the Templars represented was described as being in a circle divided into 12 parts the Magnum Opus. Another Templar item found was a silver head of Virgo  [Sophia]  with a code with this symbol: M and a phase which means perfected life. This M symbol is the symbol of the reborn soul and is seen within Egypt and elsewhere. The Templars craved grave effigies of themselves into the rock hilllside in European sites. Facing east the rising sun. Because the sun is traditionally depicted rising between the center of the twin peaks of the M symbol.  The Templar's where Satanists:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/231     From: Don Danko <mageson6666@...
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 8:58:04 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] A History of the Baphomet
  I think my search is over, thanks to father Satan. would some one help me in my doubt. Any help is much appreciated In the JOS web page I found A History of the Baphomet It says: Anton LaVey eliminated the Samael and Lilith and decided this particular symbol best represented the Church of Satan and made it the Church's logo in 1967. Because of the Hebrew lettering and the circles which are highly offensive to Satan and his Demons, JoS Ministries has removed them and replaced them with cuneiform script reading "Satan But why I found in the eBook The Evil Bible Joy of Satan Ministries Bible Joshua Michael Johnson Page 1 A big Hebrew lettering and the circles around Baphomet Would someone help me on this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks Hail Satan Lcf666

...That's a torrent on the net I think. Some nobody trying to make the JoS-material his own by adding his name to it. How impressing. "The Evil Bible"... Lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The JoS does not have a "bible.: We have the guideless within here:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rines.html

From Satan. But thats it. I have also never heard of this Joshua Michael Johnson.

It says:

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Hail Satan
Lcf666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back