Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Happy and Growing Community

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Perhaps the main goal I have always had for the Joy of Satan, has been very simple. It's to make a very vibrant, spiritual and ever-growing community where people can move outside from the outside world that is rife with anti-spiritual forces, into a place where they can advance, be happy and close to the Gods.

However simple as that might sound, it is not simple at all. So to all those who make this happen, because the Gods sent you in order to create this for the world, yourselves and the Gods themselves, I have to thank you. Everyone is upholding and others are preparing to uphold.

In this journey, people are also led to become more powerful, plus also understand the deeper mysteries of the Gods as they go. Now that's a life to live. Not always easy or anything, but a meaningful life.

That's what this place has given many people and will give to ever-growing numbers. The more this is reflected on others, the more others are blessed and one is blessed again. That's what community is.

As one walks by the Gods, they understand what life one could lead, compared to the life that is promoted by the enemy. What life are other people living out there? A life of being lost.

So in this world where happiness, growth and empowerment of human beings is actually a mortal sin and most people are destined by this world to be lost, ruined or enslaved, every second that another route exists, is a beautiful second. We must keep this that way and keep expanding.

Life comes with a million obstacles, pains and lessons, and on top of this, the enemy disqualifies the human beings on earth from having any access to the Gods just for their own egocentric intrests. In all my years I have understood that they are the primary evil of the world, standing behind ignorance and feeding from it. That is destructive even for the enemy in the end, but they do not understand this nor they ever will. I never filled in my mind their thought process on the topic either, nor I need to.

The world wants to expand into a disaster, because humans are on board with this negative route, which they do not see that is completely contrary to their own existence and interests. The enemy has falsely convinced them to stay away from the Gods, because they know of the abundance the Gods can bring in the lives of people. They are a window of hope into a world that they constantly try to shut down. We are moving in the opposite direction.

It is phenomenal to live in a time, where after centuries of persecutions and still not a few oppositional forces, the Gods can actually exist and revitalize the souls of human beings again. Humanity needs this, but most of the time humanity is very persistent on it's anti-spiritual force and negativity. That's how humanity is grown to this very day, and it's paying a large price for this route it has taken.

As the JoS is there for everyone and expands, we must remember that happiness and community are very important topics in life. I can testify first than anyone else, that my life would be bleak if the Joy of Satan never came in it. It would be so bleak, that life wouldn't be worth living. Now my life feels complete after I have seen on all the previous years, all the beauty the Gods have bestowed upon us despite of oppositions, challenges and anything else that life so freely offers.

JoS entered my own life in a state of complete loss and maximum curiosity; it saved me. Therefore I made it my life's incentive to give back from what I gained by the Gods. It was a lighthouse inside the darkness, place of solace and a connection to the higher world. How many people can say they have something like this enter in their life? Not most people.

What life doesn't offer freely is what the Joy of Satan gives to the people with open hands. It's integral that we stay on the course and keep spreading the light, secure the ancestral knowledge of humanity and move forward with our next stages of development. Dreams do come true and we are seeing it in front of us.

May our community always be happy, blessed and safe in the hands of the Gods. Thank all of you and remember there is abundant light to receive, no matter how external life is or how many obstacles you face.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

This —> 🔥 “It is phenomenal to live in a time, where after centuries of persecutions and still not a few oppositional forces, the Gods can actually exist and revitalize the souls of human beings again.”

Exactly. This is a pivotal time in life where the gods are and will no longer be in the background.

Perhaps the main goal I have always had for the Joy of Satan, has been very simple. It's to make a very vibrant, spiritual and ever-growing community where people can move outside from the outside world that is rife with anti-spiritual forces, into a place where they can advance, be happy and close to the Gods.

However simple as that might sound, it is not simple at all. So to all those who make this happen, because the Gods sent you in order to create this for the world, yourselves and the Gods themselves, I have to thank you. Everyone is upholding and others are preparing to uphold.

In this journey, people are also led to become more powerful, plus also understand the deeper mysteries of the Gods as they go. Now that's a life to live. Not always easy or anything, but a meaningful life.

That's what this place has given many people and will give to ever-growing numbers. The more this is reflected on others, the more others are blessed and one is blessed again. That's what community is.

As one walks by the Gods, they understand what life one could lead, compared to the life that is promoted by the enemy. What life are other people living out there? A life of being lost.

So in this world where happiness, growth and empowerment of human beings is actually a mortal sin and most people are destined by this world to be lost, ruined or enslaved, every second that another route exists, is a beautiful second. We must keep this that way and keep expanding.

Life comes with a million obstacles, pains and lessons, and on top of this, the enemy disqualifies the human beings on earth from having any access to the Gods just for their own egocentric intrests. In all my years I have understood that they are the primary evil of the world, standing behind ignorance and feeding from it. That is destructive even for the enemy in the end, but they do not understand this nor they ever will. I never filled in my mind their thought process on the topic either, nor I need to.

The world wants to expand into a disaster, because humans are on board with this negative route, which they do not see that is completely contrary to their own existence and interests. The enemy has falsely convinced them to stay away from the Gods, because they know of the abundance the Gods can bring in the lives of people. They are a window of hope into a world that they constantly try to shut down. We are moving in the opposite direction.

It is phenomenal to live in a time, where after centuries of persecutions and still not a few oppositional forces, the Gods can actually exist and revitalize the souls of human beings again. Humanity needs this, but most of the time humanity is very persistent on it's anti-spiritual force and negativity. That's how humanity is grown to this very day, and it's paying a large price for this route it has taken.

As the JoS is there for everyone and expands, we must remember that happiness and community are very important topics in life. I can testify first than anyone else, that my life would be bleak if the Joy of Satan never came in it. It would be so bleak, that life wouldn't be worth living. Now my life feels complete after I have seen on all the previous years, all the beauty the Gods have bestowed upon us despite of oppositions, challenges and anything else that life so freely offers.

JoS entered my own life in a state of complete loss and maximum curiosity; it saved me. Therefore I made it my life's incentive to give back from what I gained by the Gods. It was a lighthouse inside the darkness, place of solace and a connection to the higher world. How many people can say they have something like this enter in their life? Not most people.

What life doesn't offer freely is what the Joy of Satan gives to the people with open hands. It's integral that we stay on the course and keep spreading the light, secure the ancestral knowledge of humanity and move forward with our next stages of development. Dreams do come true and we are seeing it in front of us.

May our community always be happy, blessed and safe in the hands of the Gods. Thank all of you and remember there is abundant light to receive, no matter how external life is or how many obstacles you face.

This is one of those sermons that is so wonderful that it should be put in a frame and posted on some wall to be seen over and over again. Thanks for everything you do, thanks also to HPS Lydia and all the JoS Guardians, all the members, etc. THANKS TO THE GODS AND THEIR SATANISTS! And yes, you're right. You're absolutely right.

The only sad part of the sermon, a sermon that brings a LOT of joy, is that we Satanists know that you are right and that your words are true, but the people outside JoS do not understand what JoS represents and will never understand these things so sacred. It's the only thing that really makes me sad...

Today I reflected on the sacredness of Father Satan's presence and thanked myself many times for finding him. I don't know what I would have done without Joy of satan. I owe my personality, my existence and many things to our family.

Today I wrote in my diary exactly what you mentioned, I owe my life to the gods so I will work for them all my life. There's no point in working if I don't work for Father Satan. He's in all my plans in this life.Tomorrow I will celebrate my initiation day, the years go by so fast here. It warms my heart to see this post on a day like this...

Thank you HP Hooded Cobra!

The way you put words together shows you are truly inspired, many of your posts bring tears of Joy, Joy of Satanas, I felt that when I first discovered JOS and I think it is great that this exists so those that have that song in their soul find a home here. The biggest thanks for all you do and a big virtual hug.

This is especially true for me as well. I cannot even imagine fully what my life would look like if I was not shown this path by the Gods. Even if I were still alive, which is not even a certainty, it would certainly have been a life full of misery, disappointment, weakness and self-hatred. I shudder to think that some people live like that day by day.

I feel extremely grateful to the Gods for showing me this path and I will do my best to repay them by growing our Assembly.

I can't find appropriate words to say, how well you achieved that! 🕯️

Joy of Satan is my home.
At the height of despair and depression, I found Joy of Satan.
I remember when I started reading jos website and got closer to Gods my life became much more beautiful.
Now I deserve to live and live.
I thank you all and I will show my appreciation by progressing in this direction and helping the people of this community.
Hail Lord Satan💛.

This is a beautiful post, HPHC! I truly admire your dedication and love for the Gods, I aim to be as avid in my dedication to Father and the Gods as you are. It's a truly beautiful place to be, and an indescribable joy fills my soul to know I am now a part of this beautiful family. The path of Spiritual Satanism is the one true path, and that is because we follow in the footsteps of the Gods. I couldn't imagine how my future would look without the Gods and JOS, but I can sure as hell look backwards at how my life went beforehand, and life is so much more meaningful when you finally know your true purpose in this life, to walk hand in hand with the Gods, the way our ancestors did; the way life is meant to be. I can't express into words the amount of joy it gives me to finally be home, at last. Also, such a privilege to be apart of this movement of awakening our people 💛 ✊

I can relate!! Thank you for this beautiful message HPHC! JoS is the beacon of light that shined into me in my darkest hour, lighting a torch within my that was placed their by the Gods and it’s a torch a shall carry in honor of the Gods and the heroic SS like you and others for all time to come! Ave Satanas!!! Ave all we working JoS Serving the Gods truly and loyally!! May we all be blessed forever!!

I’m so grateful that a place like this exists and that we have the means to fight the enemies of mankind like we do. I’m very grateful for HP Hooded Cobra and his dedication, along with everyone else who strive to make this place the best it can be. I can’t wait to see what is in store for all of us in the years and decades to come. Hail Satan!

Thanks for the sermon
I really enjoyed it
Yes I see the JOS advancing
I enjoy the exercises and'
Meditation's have a awesome
Day
HAIL SATAN!!!

Exactly. This is also why i thank you so much and everyone else for protecting these goals and working towards them. I want to say as well. I'm beyond grateful, beyond what words can even explain.

The same way you are grateful for JOS coming into your life I am grateful you are here helping build it. Doing your part... Taking the gifts the Gods and Goddesses have given you and making the most beautiful creation you can and giving others the opportunity to see this for themselves.

It's a very beautiful story to tell tbh I relate to it in many ways. Had many instances where life didn't work out when I was younger. It wasn't until I was 12 when I found JOS and dedicated. That was when My severe depression vanished. When I started exploring there was more to life.

At the time I seen and felt I was missing something. I wasn't exactly fully sastified with electronics, a t.v, videos games. Etc. I wanted to know more about life and more about this world. More about who I was, what I'm made of. What this world is made of and the truth. I wanted to know more about people and why they did the things they do.

For awhile I was severally depressed and tried hurting myself when i was young. Then I got into things like selling my soul. Was an idea that popped into my head when i felt like i had nothing else to lose. I said maybe, just maybe what if satan isnt the bad guy. At this time I didn't know nothing of satanism nothing of JOS. I was just dipping my toes in a variety of things by researching online and Was looking into a variety of practices, people talking about selling their soul. Etc.

It wasn't until I seen in one of these videos someone mentioned JOS.. I forget who because I had turned 12 by this point and it was so long ago. I do remember them saying specifically the video was all wrong. Satan wasn't a bad guy and doesn't do any of that crap that was in the video. Then I said to myself. Wait a second.. hold on.. I searched up the joyofsatan link and felt it shake my soul when nothing else did. First thing I looked into was the meditations I remember this because I told my mom I was going to the store and went to the coffee shop and sat there for hours lol I remember the warnings of having to be dedicated first but I wanted confirmation. I was curious and eager. Everything else was weak and barely did anything. When I tried these meditations you guys have put together. I dedicated instantly. I remember saying woah because i could feel my soul vibrate back.

Ever since then i have not had my depression I had when I was a kid, I was able to help people in my community after. Helping people get sober, helping single moms and fathers get their kids back. Helping them out of their situation by showing them what they are capable of by believing in themselves and pursuing their goals after telling them they have the power to be who ever they want in the end.

Ever since then blessings have been coming from the hands of the gods upon me and my family. Even the ones i love. I am eternally in the gods debt for the blessings they have given even if i do play my part as is doing a shitton of rituals lol. The amount of time and love they have given me. I feel it would take life times to pay it back lol. I am also in debt to the JOS clergy and those who work hard towards it..

My family is even waking up slowly. I remember being a kid they rejected everything I was saying about there being a soul. More to life. Now they are trying to tell me there is more to life and that the soul is real lol But it wouldn't be possible at all if it wasn't for You guys. Sparking that life in me so i could carry my own flame and walk my own path. A true torch bearer. You guys reminded me of something one may have easily forgotten. What humans created by Satan and the gods are capable of!

The blessings been coming in a snow ball effect. A ripple that just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Can you help me with figuring out this crypto stuff some time soon so I can help donate to JOS the money that's about to be coming In for me? i tried reading through some of the forums but i dont get the wallet thing and how you get a crypto.. or w.e it is etc.

I'm gonna be making so much now I don't even need all that money honestly and the amount i make is gonna get bigger the longer i stay on this path.. I want to return some of the blessings. For now it'll probably start off as a few hundred here n there but after 3 years I start getting my full pay I can donate thousands every month-2months.. ill be making like 2thousand every week. Then if I get accepted in this program that work offers I can donate 10s of thousands every couple months...

I just don't understand technology too well. I've been using it and ive been understanding it more as of lately.. growing up ive been isolated from a good portion of it unfornately so its been a little bit of a weakness. I understand the basics for the most part though

This —> 🔥 “It is phenomenal to live in a time, where after centuries of persecutions and still not a few oppositional forces, the Gods can actually exist and revitalize the souls of human beings again.”

Exactly. This is a pivotal time in life where the gods are and will no longer be in the background.
Hail Satan!!! It's a beautiful time to be entering. Much work to do still, but let's not forget a lot has been achieved!!

I think you all do really good job
After many years of searchi

I think you all do a really good job
Here after many years of searching
For a group I really enjoy I finally
Found a tribe of Satanist I believe
Satan lead me to you all and I thank
Him for it thank you everything
HAIL SATAN!!!!!

And yet with all of this there is still so much more to come. So much more light and power for us all. We are literally just scratching the surface of it but it's this first big scratch that is changing so many lives and the world. I can hardly wait to see what else happens.

Thank you HP Cobra and everyone else. Lets keep digging and showing the world our Father's true light!

Hail Father Satan

I remember that in 2020 I had a vision of how all the negative karma in my soul would have manifested if I had not been initiated, had not cleansed those karmic seeds, and had not been protected by the Gods: now I would be an invalid with sick and irreversibly damaged legs, and in the end it manifested itself in a slight injury that had completely healed after a few weeks.
Being here advancing in your soul and close to the Gods is the best blessing that exists.

Thank you HP HDCobra666

For another Sermon of truth about how our lives have changed for the better since coming to JOS, I too were lost confused miserable caught between how I felt and the world wanted to conform us to,
And what the world offers which was so painful so miserable because they wanted to conform us to their evil wicked ways promoted By the ruling class elites of Jews, as if the programs of the Abrahamic religions wasn’t bad enough we also have a political system that enslaves us to work hard for their benefits not ours, they also have caused illnesses for us with junk food, addictions of food and poisonous substances to legal pharmaceutical drugs that doesn’t heal us but puts a bandaid on the wounds and diseases and illnesses and doesn’t teach us to heal ourselves because they make money off of sick people, they don’t want us to no spiritual remedies to heal ourselves, I was on the spiral of going down if it wasn’t for Jos I probably would have been in a worse position so I’m so glad and grateful for Jos and the Gods for being here and helping us because without them we would die or live as a slave to our own detriment

So thank you Father Satan, Gods and Goddesses
Thank you HPS Maxine, Jos, thank you HP HDCobra666 and to HPS Lydia and to the JG’s and Moderators
and all the members for helping and being here for us all to be the wonderful community family we are because we so desperately needed it, we are truly blessed to be here and may we all grow in spirituality and expand in increase and grow to many heights

Hail Satanas ❤️

Our community is, and always be, a never-ending space for growth, spiritual development, and also, the palace of the Gods on Earth.

Thank you HPHC and many others who have helped and are still helping this community. For, haven't you been here with us, the JoS wouldn't have ever prospered in so many beautiful ways.

It's important that we show the world the truth, and also that we are making the mission of the Gods fully accomplished.

May Joy of Satanas thrive and prosper. It is truly a beautiful and divine work of art.

Ave Satanas

Hail Raum

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back