Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Grand day for a Satanic ritual!

HenryH

On Feb. 4th when when the Moon enters the first degree of Cancer there will be a kite formation in the sky. There will be 2 planets that are in their ruling sign(Moon,Neptune) along with 3 exalted (Venus, Mercury, and Saturn). This is an exceptional time to do the ritual made by strengththroughSatan if you, like I, have not done so yet, but only because I was not aware of it. Really any previous ritual format can be used. The great thing about this kite formation is that both the Moon, and Neptune will be at 0 degrees, and Saturn will be at 29 degrees, a beggining and ending degree. Usually most kites happen with 3 signs all in the same elemental sign, but Saturn is not yet in Scorpio, and this will lend some much needed balance to the ritual, while Jupiter, opposing Saturn, will ground it in permanance being in the sign of Taurus.

Hail Satan!!

Thank you for this Henry, I am glad you are knowledgeable in this area and know what to look for and how to connect it all. I would not even know where to start. Looking at some of the info on the JoS regarding what you said I cansee where you are coming from and would have to agree 100 percent.

For those who did not get enough time to discover the ritual, or have the opportune moment to perform it due to limitations please follow Henry's lead and perform the ritual for the caucasian Gntiles of the world.

However for those who did perform the January ritual I ask you to still perform the same ritual on this date but change the ritual affirmation and runic affirmations to include all the rces of Gentiles

Runic Affirmation- "The energies of (nam of rune) are continuously working to completely and totally Wake all the Gentiles up to their unnatural ways"

Ritual Affirmation- "The Gentiles of the world are returning to order and natural law"

I say this and hope everyone does this so that all four races of Gentiles can be represented twice and these alignments that Henry has brilliantly pointed out is a gift and we should not waste it.

As I said before this is year belongs to us and these alignments are just another sign (one of many) that this is true.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "HenryH" <astralnaut888@... wrote:

On Feb. 4th when when the Moon enters the first degree of Cancer there will be a kite formation in the sky. There will be 2 planets that are in their ruling sign(Moon,Neptune) along with 3 exalted (Venus, Mercury, and Saturn). This is an exceptional time to do the ritual made by strengththroughSatan if you, like I, have not done so yet, but only because I was not aware of it. Really any previous ritual format can be used. The great thing about this kite formation is that both the Moon, and Neptune will be at 0 degrees, and Saturn will be at 29 degrees, a beggining and ending degree. Usually most kites happen with 3 signs all in the same elemental sign, but Saturn is not yet in Scorpio, and this will lend some much needed balance to the ritual, while Jupiter, opposing Saturn, will ground it in permanance being in the sign of Taurus.

Hail Satan!!

Weldone brothers let all do more to crush the jewish government and restore back the gentile nation and bring honor and pride to father satan and the original Gods ...HAIL FATHER SATANSent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 15:11:13 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A Grand day for a Satanic ritual!
  Thank you for this Henry, I am glad you are knowledgeable in this area and know what to look for and how to connect it all. I would not even know where to start. Looking at some of the info on the JoS regarding what you said I cansee where you are coming from and would have to agree 100 percent.

For those who did not get enough time to discover the ritual, or have the opportune moment to perform it due to limitations please follow Henry's lead and perform the ritual for the caucasian Gntiles of the world.

However for those who did perform the January ritual I ask you to still perform the same ritual on this date but change the ritual affirmation and runic affirmations to include all the rces of Gentiles

Runic Affirmation- "The energies of (nam of rune) are continuously working to completely and totally Wake all the Gentiles up to their unnatural ways"

Ritual Affirmation- "The Gentiles of the world are returning to order and natural law"

I say this and hope everyone does this so that all four races of Gentiles can be represented twice and these alignments that Henry has brilliantly pointed out is a gift and we should not waste it.

As I said before this is year belongs to us and these alignments are just another sign (one of many) that this is true.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "HenryH" <astralnaut888@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

Should we still strive to do this during the hour of the moon?
Or is there a more preferable planetary time to perform this ideally?

Just be sure to check astro.com for the timing. For much of the US the Moon will be entering Cancer late night on the 3rd.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "HenryH" <astralnaut888@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

Once you double check the alignment has taken place in your area and since it will be a Saturday one should not perform this during the hours of Saturn. Good signs to perform this ritual will be during the hours of the moon (since it is at its home), Jupiter, the Sun Venus and Mercury. All of these signs are positive and can add something. But again the moon is at its home and performing it during these hours will have more power.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@... wrote:

Should we still strive to do this during the hour of the moon?

Or is there a more preferable planetary time to perform this ideally?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back