Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Gift for Satan, for His day. *Important.

hoodedcobra666

December 23rd is approaching. This is Father Satan's day. I would say, as we would give presents to those whom we love, we can all give something massively back to Satan. He has been taking care of us since step one and we wouldn't even exist wasn't it for Him. Its only a show of a Good heart and Good Will to give something back, even if in our eyes it may seem minor.

We need to let Satan be loved. For centures all things said about Him were only blasphemies, in their greatest form. For many centuries, all He received was attacks and yet, He was still persistant in reaching us. There were sacrifices of Animals and Children that were wrongly done on His name. He has seen and witnessed things completely against Him. Satan stood proud aside with all the Gods of Hell, step by step, patiently worked to free us. His Age is now upon us, the Truth about Him is getting out. He not a monster, He never had bad Will for Humanity. He loved us from the beggining. He has helped all His dedicated disciples personally, sent other Gods to Help us, assisted us even in the most trivial problems. He never let us down, and this is True. He showed us we have power and that we are not carpets waiting to be stepped upon.

This is not being done other than to show Satan our deep appriciation for Him, on His own personal day.

So I call anyone, anyone who feels Satan's emotions for us, anyone who has the Will to be called a child of Satan, lets all go back to our Father with an offering, an offering of our love that will show Him that He is loved and appriciated, that we patiently expect Him and all He Wills. Lets all send some energy to Satan in December 23th, a little ball of light with some Runic energy, aside from the Rituals and Prayers, keys and everything we will be doing in devotion towards Him. Lets empower our Father even more, by how much we can. It matters not how much, it matters if you will do it or not. You can do this of course, during your ritual

So here's how to do it.

Extract some bioelectrcity from your Aura, or your Solar plexus chakra, or from where you feel comfortable, condense it in a ball in your hand. Make it as bright as the Sun, cleanse it. Vibrate the Rune Sowilo, for how many times you feel comfortable. From 16, to 32, to 80. How many you will. Then if you're advanced, impregnate that ball with each of the 4 elements and the Akasha. Programm the ball to eternally empower Satan's energy, in everyway Satan desires. The affirmation can be like this [to be said while you intently focus on the Ball of Light]:

"This ball of energy is permanently empowering Satan, according to His own desire and Will".

---

Remember Satan and the Gods have been fighting for centuries upon centuries with the enemy, using so much of their own energy, so many ups so many downs, so much pressure. It would only be a polite move to give something back to Satan, not only to help, but as to show we appriciate HIM. Tell Father you love Him that day. He has very deep emotions. Lets all go back to our Father and have a share of His love, because He is everything, everything there is.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Most Certainly Going to Do This!! I can hardly wait!! I LOVE YOU FATHER SATAN!!!!

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 11:30 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] A Gift for Satan, for His day. *Important.

December 23rd is approaching. This is Father Satan's day. I would say, as we would give presents to those whom we love, we can all give something massively back to Satan. He has been taking care of us since step one and we wouldn't even exist wasn't it for Him. Its only a show of a Good heart and Good Will to give something back, even if in our eyes it may seem minor.

We need to let Satan be loved. For centures all things said about Him were only blasphemies, in their greatest form. For many centuries, all He received was attacks and yet, He was still persistant in reaching us. There were sacrifices of Animals and Children that were wrongly done on His name. He has seen and witnessed things completely against Him. Satan stood proud aside with all the Gods of Hell, step by step, patiently worked to free us. His Age is now upon us, the Truth about Him is getting out. He not a monster, He never had bad Will for Humanity. He loved us from the beggining. He has helped all His dedicated disciples personally, sent other Gods to Help us, assisted us even in the most trivial problems. He never let us down, and this is True. He showed us we have power and that we are not carpets waiting to be stepped upon.

This is not being done other than to show Satan our deep appriciation for Him, on His own personal day.

So I call anyone, anyone who feels Satan's emotions for us, anyone who has the Will to be called a child of Satan, lets all go back to our Father with an offering, an offering of our love that will show Him that He is loved and appriciated, that we patiently expect Him and all He Wills. Lets all send some energy to Satan in December 23th, a little ball of light with some Runic energy, aside from the Rituals and Prayers, keys and everything we will be doing in devotion towards Him. Lets empower our Father even more, by how much we can. It matters not how much, it matters if you will do it or not. You can do this of course, during your ritual

So here's how to do it.

Extract some bioelectrcity from your Aura, or your Solar plexus chakra, or from where you feel comfortable, condense it in a ball in your hand. Make it as bright as the Sun, cleanse it. Vibrate the Rune Sowilo, for how many times you feel comfortable. From 16, to 32, to 80. How many you will. Then if you're advanced, impregnate that ball with each of the 4 elements and the Akasha. Programm the ball to eternally empower Satan's energy, in everyway Satan desires. The affirmation can be like this [to be said while you intently focus on the Ball of Light]:

"This ball of energy is permanently empowering Satan, according to His own desire and Will".

---

Remember Satan and the Gods have been fighting for centuries upon centuries with the enemy, using so much of their own energy, so many ups so many downs, so much pressure. It would only be a polite move to give something back to Satan, not only to help, but as to show we appriciate HIM. Tell Father you love Him that day. He has very deep emotions. Lets all go back to our Father and have a share of His love, because He is everything, everything there is.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely, I cant stress how much people need to recognise we should gve gifts to satan as he does to us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

So here's how to do it.

---

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautifully written and inspiring. Hail Satan! Hail the Powers of Hell forever!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

So here's how to do it.

---

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

I found Him on the 23rd of December last year so this is also my 1 year aniversary I did the dedication ritual later but in my heart that day it was the day. While I was reading the website that day and realised the date you could have knocked me over with a feather. Plus there were other things but thats personal.
It was also my Grandfathers birthday yesterday if he was still alive he would have been 100 and some special things happened that day too. Ive had some things happen the past week I never expected I had been worried about the Souls of family members who had died and in a way I have had those fears put to rest. I now believe they are ok where they are and that was a big anxiety for me the past year not knowing. It is amazing the way things happen.

It's important each of us do something special and personal on Satan's day. Be creative write your own prayer in your own words, make Him something special thank Him for everything He has done. Tell Him from your heart what you want to say. You could decorate your altar extra special but whatever you do do it because you want to and something unique that is from you.

Hail Satan

So here's how to do it.

---

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in ill be doing it as well this is awesome
On Dec 21, 2012 12:46 PM, "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:
  I found Him on the 23rd of December last year so this is also my 1 year aniversary I did the dedication ritual later but in my heart that day it was the day. While I was reading the website that day and realised the date you could have knocked me over with a feather. Plus there were other things but thats personal.
It was also my Grandfathers birthday yesterday if he was still alive he would have been 100 and some special things happened that day too. Ive had some things happen the past week I never expected I had been worried about the Souls of family members who had died and in a way I have had those fears put to rest. I now believe they are ok where they are and that was a big anxiety for me the past year not knowing. It is amazing the way things happen.

It's important each of us do something special and personal on Satan's day. Be creative write your own prayer in your own words, make Him something special thank Him for everything He has done. Tell Him from your heart what you want to say. You could decorate your altar extra special but whatever you do do it because you want to and something unique that is from you.

Hail Satan

So here's how to do it.

---

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

I am definitely going to do this!

Ave Satanas!
Hail Bastet!

So here's how to do it.

---

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm definitely going to do this, and a thanksgiving ritual as well!

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL VICTORY TO HELL'S ARMY

-------- Original message --------
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] A Gift for Satan, for His day. *Important.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
CC:

I am Most Certainly Going to Do This!! I can hardly wait!! I LOVE YOU FATHER SATAN!!!!

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 11:30 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] A Gift for Satan, for His day. *Important.

So here's how to do it.

---

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a wonderful idea firebird! I am definitely going to participate! To give this ritual a little extra oomph I will also program the ball of energy with orgasmic energy!

HAIL SATAN! TO OUR MOST BELOVED FATHER!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

So here's how to do it.

---

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

yea that  really sounds good i was thinking of that too but right now i am with my family and they are all xians there will be no space for anything so i will do mine by January but i will not hesitate to join my brothers and sisters to say this, I LOVE YOU FATHER SATAN.
Hail to you and the Gods/Goddesses of Doat

Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 10:46 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: A Gift for Satan, for His day. *Important.

Hail Satan

So here's how to do it.

---

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back