Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A gift for Lady Haures

Swan13

Hello brothers.
I would like to share with you my first ever try at a more "technical" drawing.
I used to be very shy. Drawing has always been for me a way of expressing my inner feelings. This is the first attempt at something more serious.

it is only the base of what will be a whole painting for her once i transpose it to the canvas. It is not as detailed as i would like the final work to be.
20241018-002926.jpg

I would gladly appreciate any kind of critique or feedback from you.
If the painting will work and I end up getting better, Lerajie and Astarte will definitely be next. 🍃

Your art skills are amazing, Swan13!

I'm sure Lady Haures is pleased with your art and that you will soon post many great artistic contributions 🎨 😃 ❤️

Thank you for this.
It is encouraging for me.
Right now I see many little things to fix (like the left shoulder or the finger down left). Also, I only used an HB pen, trying different things might help me.

Art requires times and study.
If there is something that I would like to reccomend to everybodi (myself included) is that technique does evenctually win over talent.
If you feel talented and you love art you should start studying it, buying books about it, practice it to develop your technique. Art is something worth dedicating time for, perhaps even an entire life. Do not stumble across your own ego in this. Talent isn't to be left there. Keep practicing and keep studying. 😊🌹🍃❤️

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back