Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

a general understanding of satanism..

Hanks

Hey everyone.

I just wanted to ask what exactly Satanism refers to. I've never talked to a Satanist so I'm not sure what it's really about. Of course I've heard christian joke about satanists and such, but for a long time I thought the religion was more or less a myth. I read an intro yesterday and it talked about how in Satanism you are your own god, which sounds pretty much like atheism.

I want to know about the supernatural aspect of it. Do you believe in Satan in a metaphorical/spiritual way or the same manner that christians believe in god? Are there any other supernatural being you believe in? Is there any proof to any of these claims? Is there an afterlife, and if so, what is it like? Can you do something in this life to change your afterlife? How far back in history does Satanism go? Who founded the church? Am I allowed to doubt my beliefs in the religion and not be punished in any way (freedom of thought)?

Thanks,
answering this stuff will be very helpful to me.

Read http://www.joyofsatan.org as it clarifies most things. Ok here are my answer to ur questions anyways:

"Do you believe in Satan in a metaphorical/spiritual way or the same manner that christians believe in god?"

I don't believe, I have experienced Him. The word "believe" is normally not used in Satanism as we don't have blind faith. Satan/Enki and the other Demons/Pagan Gods are real extraterrestrial beings and can be contacted via telepathy, seen, heard and felt while one's astral senses are open.

"Are there any other supernatural being you believe in?"

There is no such thing as supernatural in Satanism. The so called "Supernatural" is an everyday and common thing for a long-term Satanist. And like I said, Demons are the other Gods Satanists *KNOW* from their experiences with Them.

"Is there any proof to any of these claims?"

There is NOTHING else BUT proof in Satanism. If you doubt anything, you empower yourself, open your astral senses through POWER MEDITATION and then contact the Gods and talk to Them. You also can use astral projection to visit Duat/Hell and see the Gods and souls that wait to be reincarnated there. Many people (atheists) who tried summoning Demons disrespectfully have had negative results and got scared. Really, a Satanist does his research and has his experiences too. Doesn't "believe" anything.

"Is there an afterlife, and if so, what is it like?"

All people go to Duat which is a star in Orion and the Demons live now and have their physical bodies there. They stay there for a while until they get reincarnated in a new life. Since the goal of Satanism is to gain immortality through Power Meditation and the magnum opus, becoming Gods like Satan and the Demons, everyone that gains immortality stops the circle of reincarnation and lives together with the other Gods in Duat. That is until they come to Earth again in the Age of Aquarius where it will be like some 10000 years ago when the Gods were on earth too and helped humans build civilizations and empower themselves.

"Can you do something in this life to change your afterlife?"

Yes, you empower yourself through power meditation and become a God and gain immortality and immense power like I said before.

"How far back in history does Satanism go?"

Satanism always existed from the beginning of recorded history. Satanism is a collective term from Ancient Pagan religions that predated christianity and revered the serpent, which has been blasphemed in the bible and attributed to Satan. Satan is Enki(Sumerian)/Ptah(Egyptian). Both Enki and Ptah are symbolized by the Goat which is a widely accepted symbol of Satan among the christians. Enki's symbol is also the serpent.

"Who founded the church?"

Satan/Enki (Obviously :p)

"Am I allowed to doubt my beliefs in the religion and not be punished in any way (freedom of thought)?"

OF COURSE. Satanism is nothing else BUT questioning, learning, freedom and independance. Also, in Satanism you don't get "punished". You are the only judge for yourself and you only depend on yourself, Satan isn't a master or tyrant but a teacher and friend. Only our only actions change our fate in this life and afterlife and the only sin is stupidity. If someone is too lazy to meditate and empower himself or do things to change this life such as work, reading books and applying magick then he'll be poor, weak, helpless and powerless.

Hope I helped.
Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Hanks" <hodges_apples@... wrote:

Hey everyone.

I just wanted to ask what exactly Satanism refers to. I've never talked to a Satanist so I'm not sure what it's really about. Of course I've heard christian joke about satanists and such, but for a long time I thought the religion was more or less a myth. I read an intro yesterday and it talked about how in Satanism you are your own god, which sounds pretty much like atheism.

I want to know about the supernatural aspect of it. Do you believe in Satan in a metaphorical/spiritual way or the same manner that christians believe in god? Are there any other supernatural being you believe in? Is there any proof to any of these claims? Is there an afterlife, and if so, what is it like? Can you do something in this life to change your afterlife? How far back in history does Satanism go? Who founded the church? Am I allowed to doubt my beliefs in the religion and not be punished in any way (freedom of thought)?

Thanks,

Also read http://www.exposingchristianity.com to see that christianity is a rip-off from Satanism (Paganism) and a destructive hoax designed to make people stupid and gullible slaves. In fact christianity is a reaction/rebellion against Satanism and not the opposite.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Hanks" <hodges_apples@... wrote:

Hey everyone.

Thanks,

Go to the Joy of Satan website, it pretty much answers all those questions.

Hey everyone.

Thanks,

Damn lightseeker15! I couldn't have answered those question any better and I'm glad you did! Thanks for the input!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back