Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Fucking Filthy World

Evan1

I bought some tarrot cards the other day, and I ended up throwing them in the bin... They were corrupt with xian filth. Card 21- the world- it was a fucking picture of the socalled 'garden of eden' and the Devil card was that phoney red monster with a pitchfork!
I will gladly do anything to get rid of this religion(?!)
It is a Fucking Cancer!!

I never worked with tarot cards but I can imagine your pain, I want you to let everyone on this e-group to know about Holland,Michigan I found out(I'm sure some know it too) they are over 200 xian churches there and I suggest we do something about it I usually attack these fuckers when the moon is on the wane but if we work together we'll take em' down  I  had a dream about father and he let me know about this that I should inform everyone to attack the churches there with black magick maybe if we do that we'll deal them a death blow.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, February 17, 2010 6:15:39 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] A Fucking Filthy World

I bought some tarrot cards the other day, and I ended up throwing them in the bin... They were corrupt with xian filth. Card 21- the world- it was a fucking picture of the socalled 'garden of eden' and the Devil card was that phoney red monster with a pitchfork!
I will gladly do anything to get rid of this religion(?!)
It is a Fucking Cancer!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back