Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A friend and help with advacing

David Duku

Hi guys im kinda hoping that there is anyone male or female that wouldint mind chatting to me on a regular basis and give me some advice finding my gardian daemon (with a pendulam). I live in Cape Town so i doubt that I can meet anyone but the support would be great. Im dedicated to Lord Enki for about 5months now and I know for sure that I have a gardian I just dont know his/her name, the only thing i know is that he or she has 8 letters in there name. If anyone is willing to be friends and help me out please let me know   HAIL ENKI FOREVER!!!!

I'd be more than willing to chat with you on a regular basis. Just e-mail whenever you have any questions. :)-Sarah
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, November 24, 2009 2:02:33 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] A friend and help with advacing

Hi guys im kinda hoping that there is anyone male or female that wouldint mind chatting to me on a regular basis and give me some advice finding my gardian daemon (with a pendulam). I live in Cape Town so i doubt that I can meet anyone but the support would be great. Im dedicated to Lord Enki for about 5months now and I know for sure that I have a gardian I just dont know his/her name, the only thing i know is that he or she has 8 letters in there name.. If anyone is willing to be friends and help me out please let me know   HAIL ENKI FOREVER!!!!

Attachments :
Hey we can advance together names ginger how are you

---------- Original Message ----------
Sender : david.duku666@...
Date : 2009/11/24 11:02
Subject : [Teens4Satan] A friend and help with advacing

Hi guys im kinda hoping that there is anyone male or female that wouldint mind chatting to me on a regular basis and give me some advice finding my gardian daemon (with a pendulam). I live in Cape Town so i doubt that I can meet anyone but the support would be great. Im dedicated to Lord Enki for about 5months now and I know for sure that I have a gardian I just dont know his/her name, the only thing i know is that he or she has 8 letters in there name. If anyone is willing to be friends and help me out please let me know

HAIL ENKI FOREVER!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back