Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A few things on my mind

aikidoka37

1. Should I let more people know that I'm a Satanist? My friends know and they're afraid of me when I mention Father. Nobody where I live will do anything to me if I am, well nothing but ignore me. Should I spread the glory of the Almighty Enki?
2. When demons are summoned, what do they usually want when you ask of them a favor?
3. If Christians are the ones that are brainwashed, shouldn't we attack the religion, and mock it instead?

All Hail the Might of Satan!!!

<td val[/IMG]1.No the more people you tell the harder it can be for you.
2.When you sommon a Demon for a valid reason.Then you can discuss what they would like in return.
3.Mocking it does nothing.That is why we do both rituals to awaken Gentile and ones to destroy jews.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] A few things on my mind
Sent: Mon, Oct 29, 2012 10:53:16 PM

<td val[/IMG]   1. Should I let more people know that I'm a Satanist? My friends know and they're afraid of me when I mention Father. Nobody where I live will do anything to me if I am, well nothing but ignore me. Should I spread the glory of the Almighty Enki?
2. When demons are summoned, what do they usually want when you ask of them a favor?
3. If Christians are the ones that are brainwashed, shouldn't we attack the religion, and mock it instead?

[/TD]

1. No I would keep to yourself your're basically telling the world hey I'm a satanist and then that's when you will start experiencing a lot of negative energy from the enemy and if a christian is praying for you.2. When you summon a demon for help what they want in return is between you and whatever demon you summon.3. We do attack their religion spiritually we do destruction rituals and other ways to destroy christianity.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 5:53 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] A few things on my mind

1. Should I let more people know that I'm a Satanist? My friends know and they're afraid of me when I mention Father. Nobody where I live will do anything to me if I am, well nothing but ignore me. Should I spread the glory of the Almighty Enki?

why would u want to tell people anyway , is ur business! plus they re brainwashed
dnt expect approval from anyone! live ur life regardless of wt people think !
they re not waking on ur shoes, so dnt worry abt it! everything u do, do for urself!
telling others will only cause u problems and distractions! plus is not safe!
read joy of satan there is many ways u can work to fight against the enemy
with out exposing urself! silence is gold!
advance yourself is the best thing you can do for yourself :) will benefit
you!!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aikidoka37" <aikidoka71@... wrote:

If I get questions of any of my jewlery I say it's wiccan. If asked why a pentagram is upside down I say to send energy to heal the Earth. That always ends it or gets an OHHH I see thats nice. I don't tell them I am a Satanist. Satan Himself said not to expose ourselves or use His name if it puts us in danger. People think I am a harmless hippy animal lover who is just a bit odd. I am fine with that.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:

why would u want to tell people anyway , is ur business! plus they re brainwashed
they re not waking on ur shoes, so dnt worry abt it! everything u do, do for urself!
you!!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aikidoka37" <aikidoka71@ wrote:

in acknowledgement of this topic . i have long since been dedicated to the truth and in spiritual warfare . And i have share the knowledge of the truth to those who where once without, and our now with ... i in acknowledgable to spiritual warfare have pass on this knowledge just as this knowledge had been past on to me, and i belive that its essential to enlighten those who are without the truth . the more that acknowledge the truth the more power to the truth and less the enemy can leach &victimize its prey. LIVE YOUR LIFE and if possible enlighten those without.. and if people assume the worst out of fear, then Fuck em! SILENCE <IS GOLDEN

Luciferian pride!
HAIL FATHER ENKI!!
& DEATH TO THE CHRIST ILLSUSION & ENEMY

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:

you!!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aikidoka37" <aikidoka71@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back