Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A few questions

Aaron Fleming

1. My chart ruler is in the same house with Saturn in my natal chart, is this bad or... ?

2. My friend is a Capricorn like me ( born on 23 dec, I am on 28 dec )
and has 6 planets in the sign of the Capricorn ( I have 5 ) but does not fit the typical description of the Capricorn unlike me. Is it possible this happens because his ruler ( Moon ) is in Capricorn ( Its detriment ) and has 5 conjunctions ?

3. Should I do some meditations with the elements to compensate the fact that I have only 1 planet in an air sign and 1 in a water sign?

<td val[/IMG]One needs charts to analyze.

I don't have time to do this for others.

--- On Tue, 4/9/13, stiliyanem <stiliyanem@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] A few questions
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 12:45 PM

1. My chart ruler is in the same house with Saturn in my natal chart, is this bad or... ?

and has 6 planets in the sign of the Capricorn ( I have 5 ) but does not fit the typical description of the Capricorn unlike me. Is it possible this happens because his ruler ( Moon ) is in Capricorn ( Its detriment ) and has 5 conjunctions ?

3. Should I do some meditations with the elements to compensate the fact that I have only 1 planet in an air sign and 1 in a water sign?
[/TD]

1. Depends greatly on other factors, but only if they are conjunct it should be a problem.

2. The answer is not simple, especially in this case, but I have heard a theory about people with an overemphasis in a certain sign or element that made me change how I look upon this. *Some* people (I guess you could say most people, but in varying degrees) with a very strong emphasis anywhere will incorporate those energies so deeply that they will not notice them consciously.

Some will even uncounsciously pursue qualities of the opposite signs or elements as to balance their energies, and will show these characteristics more than their own and will tend to identify strongly with this.

An example is people with very little to no water in their charts, and a lot of air. These people will be naturally lacking in emotional energy, because they do not have water, yet many of these people will tend to overreact and appear to be *extremely* emotional, because they are uncounsciously trying to incorporate what they lack, even if that's not part of them. The emotional demonstrations are usually very over the top with these people.

I've seen many people like this, with a lot of air, being extremely emotional when their chart doesn't support that. They value emotions greatly because they don't understand them and/or don't have them.

3. Balancing the elements through meditation can help you a lot, but understanding the principles behind what you have in excess and what you lack will give you much more control over everything. This will make things easier and the meditations much more effective.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stiliyanem" <stiliyanem@... wrote:

Thank you !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "f.follets" <f.follets@... wrote:

1. Depends greatly on other factors, but only if they are conjunct it should be a problem.

2. The answer is not simple, especially in this case, but I have heard a theory about people with an overemphasis in a certain sign or element that made me change how I look upon this. *Some* people (I guess you could say most people, but in varying degrees) with a very strong emphasis anywhere will incorporate those energies so deeply that they will not notice them consciously.

Some will even uncounsciously pursue qualities of the opposite signs or elements as to balance their energies, and will show these characteristics more than their own and will tend to identify strongly with this.

An example is people with very little to no water in their charts, and a lot of air. These people will be naturally lacking in emotional energy, because they do not have water, yet many of these people will tend to overreact and appear to be *extremely* emotional, because they are uncounsciously trying to incorporate what they lack, even if that's not part of them. The emotional demonstrations are usually very over the top with these people.

I've seen many people like this, with a lot of air, being extremely emotional when their chart doesn't support that. They value emotions greatly because they don't understand them and/or don't have them.

3. Balancing the elements through meditation can help you a lot, but understanding the principles behind what you have in excess and what you lack will give you much more control over everything. This will make things easier and the meditations much more effective.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stiliyanem" <stiliyanem@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back