Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A few questions

pagan-stitches

Hello everyone, I have a few questions.
1. I would like to bless some tools for my altar. What is the right element for the bell? I was thinking air, but it’s better to ask.
2. Do you guys have any good books, pdfs etc on Tarot to recommend? There are many out there, but obviously corrupted. Some of you said there are some symbols and drawing missing in the deck?
3. Do any of you have the updated sigils for ALL Gods and Goddesss? Also what programs do you guys use to make these? I would like to change the background of these sigils into a white/beige color. Would appreciate that.
Thank you.

1- I'd like to say akasha since its symbolism is linked to vibration as AUM.

2- From what I understand there will be updates soon.

3- There are many tools online to change colours, remove backgrounds, etc... you just have to find them.
When in doubt, I would tell you to use programmes such as illustrator, perhaps not belonging to Adobe.
However, you can find all its tools online for free.

Hello, welcome to the forums. :)

3:

1. Yes, probably, but you can bless your items with runes also. Don't use the enokian keys.

Hello.

1. Why? It's just an object.

You know, the real power is in the soul and the control of the elements also comes from this, one ritual of consecration or other things is not enough to make something serious, it's just a dabble, as for amulets and other things. There are many people selling "magic things" in the markets and some of them work, but it's just a sneeze compared to the power meditation gives with 100% dedication to meditation. Don't think I'm speaking ill of your experience, that's not the point, but there is a difference between competent spiritual advancement and playing spellcasters.

2. If you are interested in tarot symbolism, delve into mythology, folk lyrics, fairy tales, sagas, interconnected.

Most tarot books are rubbish, they rotate cards and rearrange cards as if it affects anything at all, most often without even mentioning basic meditations or reducing meditations to trance states, "flows" and other nonsense.

You need to invest in spiritual advancement, yes, for example you can use mantras to open up understanding of spiritual alchemy, advance clairvoyance, wisdom and the like. This will bear real rewards in conjunction with tarot practice and the study of authentic symbolism.

For example books like this:

Pay attention to this section of the site, there are very close correlations with tarot: https://joyofsatan.org/Satanic-Ethics.html.

3. Yes, specifically uploaded to a fresh cloud what I have, there are sigils and other graphics. To change the background use photoshop, there adobe or even online functionality is enough, there easily with the help of "quick selection" or AI you can remove the background layer and add the necessary fill.

You are right about the first one, air rules electricity and sound but I’d recommend working with a God for a blessing.

You don’t need telepathy to do that you can just do the Gods power ritual and visualize them as their element working on the bell, dedicate the bell to them and offer it to them and in the future treat it as though it is their possession they in trusted to you and it will be blessed.

Beelzebub element is air so I would work with him. If you want to put magic on the bell without the involvement of the Gods that would be enchanting not blessing.

Hello.

1. Why? It's just an object.

You know, the real power is in the soul and the control of the elements also comes from this, one ritual of consecration or other things is not enough to make something serious, it's just a dabble, as for amulets and other things. There are many people selling "magic things" in the markets and some of them work, but it's just a sneeze compared to the power meditation gives with 100% dedication to meditation. Don't think I'm speaking ill of your experience, that's not the point, but there is a difference between competent spiritual advancement and playing spellcasters.

2. If you are interested in tarot symbolism, delve into mythology, folk lyrics, fairy tales, sagas, interconnected.

Most tarot books are rubbish, they rotate cards and rearrange cards as if it affects anything at all, most often without even mentioning basic meditations or reducing meditations to trance states, "flows" and other nonsense.

You need to invest in spiritual advancement, yes, for example you can use mantras to open up understanding of spiritual alchemy, advance clairvoyance, wisdom and the like. This will bear real rewards in conjunction with tarot practice and the study of authentic symbolism.

For example books like this:

Pay attention to this section of the site, there are very close correlations with tarot: https://joyofsatan.org/Satanic-Ethics.html.

3. Yes, specifically uploaded to a fresh cloud what I have, there are sigils and other graphics. To change the background use photoshop, there adobe or even online functionality is enough, there easily with the help of "quick selection" or AI you can remove the background layer and add the necessary fill.

I absolutely love your message, thank you very much for you kind words. I know the real ,,witch” power lies in Power Meditations and advancing the soul, but I was thinking that since we use the bell when invoking the Crowned Princes it should also be blessed with satanic energy.
Thank you very much for your guidance ;)

You are right about the first one, air rules electricity and sound but I’d recommend working with a God for a blessing.

You don’t need telepathy to do that you can just do the Gods power ritual and visualize them as their element working on the bell, dedicate the bell to them and offer it to them and in the future treat it as though it is their possession they in trusted to you and it will be blessed.

Beelzebub element is air so I would work with him. If you want to put magic on the bell without the involvement of the Gods that would be enchanting not blessing.
I will sure do! Thank you very much.

Hello, welcome to the forums. :)

3:

1. Yes, probably, but you can bless your items with runes also. Don't use the enokian keys.
Ahhh perfect, thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back