Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A few questions, newcomer

[email protected]

Hello everyone,

i suscribed to this group after reading the website "joy of satan" http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... roups.html

I will try to sum up my situation very shortly : i'm 28 yrs old, and my current life experience and reflexion has led me to this point, where my main belief is that one has the ability to influence and create his reality, and that one HAS TO do this in order to progress. I believe the path to personnal power is the only worthy path, and no one will cross it for you. (this does not imply disrespecting other, i mean personnal power over your own destiny).
Simply put, i believe in personnal mastery and progress as the only way toward salvation (being free from suffering, living the life you want). I have, in my very own life, made strong change and even partially healed some physical ailments, but i still consider myself very far from my goal. Those change were related to my mind and energy.
Now i used to be a Buddhist for a long time, but although i still share a lot of their beliefs, i can't stand them anymore. they are just cowarding out of life in my opinion, aiming toward nonsensical nothingness. I don't share their disgust for desire, pleasure, and everything that makes life interesting.

So i was wondering what you were thinking of my state of mind, and how do you think it can be related to satanism? I'm not interested in worshipping anyone, even less demons but i don't judge you for doing so. In my opinion, you are just putting power out of yourself, and wether it does work or not this isn't a long term solution.

Hello and welcome to the groups :)

You are not required to worship anyone, you can pretty much do whatever you like, whatever is right for you. Satanism is a very individual path. Read through the website, try some meditations, and if you'd like, you can join in on our Reverse Torah Rituals whenever you feel ready. Long story short, the occult is real, and there are some in the world who use magick to keep the rest of us spiritually enslaved. We are reversing the curses placed on humanity, freeing our people, and giving a livable future to our future generations.

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

Spirituality is a progress. I think what you experience is merely a progress. The thing that you jumped into JoS website, maybe it's not a coincidence.In Satanism, we don't worship Satan or Demons, that's more like Xtian and Muslim way. And also, in Satanism, we don't practice blind faith and nonsense. If you were a Buddhist, maybe you know what the word "ehipassiko" is. We don't learn by rumours and lies. Satan and his Demons are real beings. 
Maybe you need to learn what others opinions also. Good luck ;)

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 11:49 PM, jsf4ont2as5ji57pat7dfkctyaasflnrptr7zebj@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Hello everyone,

i suscribed to this group after reading the website "joy of satan" http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... roups.html

I will try to sum up my situation very shortly : i'm 28 yrs old, and my current life experience and reflexion has led me to this point, where my main belief is that one has the ability to influence and create his reality, and that one HAS TO do this in order to progress. I believe the path to personnal power is the only worthy path, and no one will cross it for you. (this does not imply disrespecting other, i mean personnal power over your own destiny).
Simply put, i believe in personnal mastery and progress as the only way toward salvation (being free from suffering, living the life you want). I have, in my very own life, made strong change and even partially healed some physical ailments, but i still consider myself very far from my goal. Those change were related to my mind and energy.
Now i used to be a Buddhist for a long time, but although i still share a lot of their beliefs, i can't stand them anymore. they are just cowarding out of life in my opinion, aiming toward nonsensical nothingness. I don't share their disgust for desire, pleasure, and everything that makes life interesting.

So i was wondering what you were thinking of my state of mind, and how do you think it can be related to satanism? I'm not interested in worshipping anyone, even less demons but i don't judge you for doing so. In my opinion, you are just putting power out of yourself, and wether it does work or not this isn't a long term solution.

You seem to have excellent mind frame, This is exactly right, Buddhism is nonsense. While egocentricism is the mentality of the jews. We fit a Balance between the two. Care for yourself and care for others. It is a virtue to Give your all for a Purpose and the benefit of others, not sitting around with a bowl asking people to feed you. 
 You are use to worship meaning to be a slave to an entity. We Respect Satan and accept him as a Father Figure. He is a Beautiful being that wishes to create beauty throughout the universe and he invites us in his cause. 

Aldrick Strickland  Hail Father Satanas Forever 
 LGBT Website: http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/
 LGBT Group: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Satanicgaycommunity/info
 LGBT YouTube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPNQBm0fmA7G949VelTaLtg

Ahh wouldn't worry guy! I don't even have an alter or really plan on that praying stuff… so long as your not knowingly attacking em they'll let bygones be bygones!

I hate to disagree, but how is this an excellent mind frame "you are just putting power out of yourself, and wether it does work or not this isn't a long term solution."?
If you think what we do isn't a long term solution (or a short term, of that matter) then obviously you haven't studied the JoS website long enough, nor what we stand for. I encourage you to study more, and to drop the "me" and "you guys" stuff. We Satanist, each follow a different path, you can't label us under the same principles, except that we all agree that Satan and his demons are a real beings and few other stuff. Other than that, everyone chooses their own path.

Oh, and by the way. Try to get rid of this xian bullshit about "i don't judge", we do judge and so should you, otherwise we won't be able to tell "right" from "wrong" (yes, Buddhism is filled with jewish / xian crab).

Hail Satan!!!!

explain how immortality is not a long term solution to your physical mental,and spiritual problems.....
pleae visit this website joyofsatan.com click all the links, dont stop reading until you understand what satanism is.
this is not a short term thing, if you want to gain anything from it, you need to put in hard work, and consistently advance yourself.
we dont worship our gods, however we aim to be just like them, and we have great respect for satans demons,like i said, you hould probably read the website in order to avoid any misconceptions.

I was implying that relying on the support of other beings or entities, in this case, Satan or demons, isn't what i consider a long-term solution ( or even a solution because i'm not inclined to believe this will work), and the reason is because i believe we are the creator of own lives and only you can change your life, change your energy, progress, and basically nobody or nothing can alter your condition. I say so because this is my experience in life. Simply put i'm of the opinion that you are on your own in the universe, and if you are not strong and powerful enough you are bound to live an unending serie of miseries. I don't have a "happy view" like dumb new agers, i believe the universe is cold and crual to the weak, but it offers the opportunity to grow and master, which is how you will free yourself from pain and weakness.
I think one should agressively chase spiritual progress, and this is what i intend to do for the rest of my life.

Lol you contradicted yourself. 
 Its not us or them. Were all different. 
 We dont judge, yes WE do judge. 
 Lol make up your mind, are we all in agreeance or is Satanism just about whatever suits your fancy? 

Aldrick Strickland  Hail Father Satanas Forever 
 LGBT Website: http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/
 LGBT Group: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Satanicgaycommunity/info
 LGBT YouTube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPNQBm0fmA7G949VelTaLtg

Knowledge, self-awareness, self-empowerment, personal responsibility, and a constant desire to grow positively are some of the core principles in the path of Spiritual Satanism.
Worship and how it is done is entirely personal. The relationship between Satan and his Satanists are completely personal. Worship isn't spending hours upon hours on your knees saying sweet nothings and pointless flattery in hopes that you will be recognized because you were "kissing ass" so to speak. 
Also worship/ faith/ belief aren't done pointlessly and without reason. There is always a reason behind it. I worship Satan because I know what he has done for us. I have faith in Satan because he has shown time and again what he can and will do. I have belief in this path because I have knowledge. Satan isn't like the fake gods of the enemy. If there is one thing I can tell you that he does that the other "Gods" don't, he actually talks to you :).
This isn't Xianity or Pisslam or even "fade into nothingness Buttism." This is Spiritual Satanism. We do what we do because we understand what has been done and how to fix things.
As for what I think of you? Nothing. Your state of mind? Dunno. How it relates to Satanism? It could be better.
The path of an SS is the path of spiritual cleansing and advancement along with physical pleasure and happiness while keeping aware of personal responsibility for everything one does. 
-Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back