Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A few Q's for anyone who wants to check out.

the_real_emodeous

I have seen that quite a few of our Demons/ess are warriors or totally embrace some aspect of a warrior's mentality. I understand why one should avoid fighting & out right attacking one's adversary due to the way the system works & bad press towards are faith.  My Q's are, #1 shouldn't we embrace a warrior's mentality if it feels right to the individual? I am still not talking about physical violence. I will try to elaborate on this a little. Well that mentality towards workings of black magic & things like that. #2 if we were in a life or death scenario or someone is going to harem or trying to kill your love one or ones. I believe the term I am looking for is justifiable homicide. Is this ok? I do not "turn the other cheek" crap. I just want to do what Father wants us to do in the right way. I am in no way as of right now; I am not able to do anything in the way of workings & just want to be throe. Thanks for your time. All My Love To Father     Hail Satan & All of the Gods of Hell.

"Justifiable homicide" puts you in jail. At least in North America, I can't speak for the rest of the world. It's bullshit. I read an article on how a man accidentally went too far and killed a man who was brutally raping his daughter. Of course a father should protect his daughter, at all costs! It's only right! And yet he went to jail. And he was a single father as the mother had died, so his daughter and other children went into foster care. And we all know how wonderful (sarcasm) that can be.

We should embrace a warrior mentality, if it suits us as individuals. Even if it doesn't though, we need to get rid of the kikes. BUT, not at the risk of us going to jail. So, if you are in the life or death scenario you wrote, try to render them unconscious, or cripple them somehow... go for the knees. Easy to hurt. Jump at outside of their knee with all your weight, at an angle. Or break their kneecap. Then run away with your loved ones and call the police. Now I know that each fight is different, and no guarantee that will work, but I'm just stating an example so you get the point.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_real_emodeous" <emodeous@... wrote:

I have seen that quite a few of our Demons/ess are warriors or totally
embrace some aspect of a warrior's mentality. I understand why one
should avoid fighting & out right attacking one's adversary due to
the way the system works & bad press towards are faith.

My Q's are, #1 shouldn't we embrace a warrior's mentality if it
feels right to the individual? I am still not talking about physical
violence. I will try to elaborate on this a little. Well that mentality
towards workings of black magic & things like that. #2 if we were in a
life or death scenario or someone is going to harem or trying to kill
your love one or ones. I believe the term I am looking for is
justifiable homicide. Is this ok?

I do not "turn the other cheek" crap. I just want to do what
Father wants us to do in the right way. I am in no way as of right now;
I am not able to do anything in the way of workings & just want to be
throe. Thanks for your time. All My Love To Father Hail Satan & All
of the Gods of Hell.

I agree with lydia. But you need to correct your first statement about the GODS; why it is been said that the "GODS are extremely busy?", "THEY ARE ALL ENGAGED IN THE WARFARE!" They are all warriors, so we must be as "Father Satan has asked every dedicated satanist to partake in the spiritual warfare"
-a sermon from Hps Maxine.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Vepar!
Hail HELL!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_real_emodeous" <emodeous@... wrote:

I have seen that quite a few of our Demons/ess are warriors or totally
embrace some aspect of a warrior's mentality. I understand why one
should avoid fighting & out right attacking one's adversary due to
the way the system works & bad press towards are faith.

My Q's are, #1 shouldn't we embrace a warrior's mentality if it
feels right to the individual? I am still not talking about physical
violence. I will try to elaborate on this a little. Well that mentality
towards workings of black magic & things like that. #2 if we were in a
life or death scenario or someone is going to harem or trying to kill
your love one or ones. I believe the term I am looking for is
justifiable homicide. Is this ok?

I do not "turn the other cheek" crap. I just want to do what
Father wants us to do in the right way. I am in no way as of right now;
I am not able to do anything in the way of workings & just want to be
throe. Thanks for your time. All My Love To Father Hail Satan & All
of the Gods of Hell.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back