Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Few More Questions

Austin1

I am currently doing Power Meditations. Breathing and Void. I am not feeling the energy really. I can get into a trance, but that may just be me faling asleep. I do meditations at night for the peace and quiet and no interruptions.

Am I supposed to feel it everytime? What am I supposed to feel? Is there anything I can do to have a breakthrough?

Does Father Satan have any sons or daughters? I read he has a daughter named Sin.

Glad to see ur doing the viod meditation. Practicing clearing ur mind will take a LOOOONG way and make things a hell of a lot easier.

First, do the awakening meditations. Don't worry about not feeling anything.

Secondly, in my experience, The "EZ chakra spin" is the most easy and extremely effective way of empowering any chakra.

Spend ATLEAST 8+ minutes on every chakra.

Visualize the chakra, see them spinning, and with each inhale see the chakra spinning. Gradually going faster and faster.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austin" <austin.spradlin93@... wrote:

I am currently doing Power Meditations. Breathing and Void. I am not feeling the energy really. I can get into a trance, but that may just be me faling asleep. I do meditations at night for the peace and quiet and no interruptions.

Am I supposed to feel it everytime? What am I supposed to feel? Is there anything I can do to have a breakthrough?

Does Father Satan have any sons or daughters? I read he has a daughter named Sin.

"Does Father Satan have any sons or daughters? I read he has a daughter named Sin."

DON'T trust xian sources. They invented it as they associate their again invented concept of sin with Satan. Sin/Nanna actually is a male, a moon God and not one of Satan's sons. Satan has 7 or 9 sons I think some of them are Set, Thoth, Amon Ra.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austin" <austin.spradlin93@... wrote:

When u do ur meditations and u say u begin to fall asleep thats a good thing coz it means that u are passing into a deeper brainwave frequency like alpha or maybe theta. so that a positive..... when you do this you just need to be aware of the enegy and in time u'll come to actually feel it. just be patient and keep doing waht u are.   Father has seven sons... u can find them on JOS

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, 15 October, 2009 10:02:57 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] A Few More Questions

[/IMG] Learn more.

Falling asleep is not good. It interrupts the trance exercise. If you feel yourself falling before you get to the desired state, try practicing while sitting in a comfortable position instead of lying down.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Skye Marshall <satanic_light@... wrote:

When u do ur meditations and u say u begin to fall asleep thats a good thing coz it means that u are passing into a deeper brainwave frequency like alpha or maybe theta. so that a positive..... when you do this you just need to be aware of the enegy and in time u'll come to actually feel it. just be patient and keep doing waht u are.

Father has seven sons... u can find them on JOS

Sent: Thu, 15 October, 2009 10:02:57 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] A Few More Questions

Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe
Recent Activity
New MembersVisit Your Group
Give Back
Yahoo! for Good
Get inspired
by a good cause.
Y! Toolbar
Get it Free!
easy 1-click access
to your groups.
Yahoo! Groups
Start a group
in 3 easy steps.
Connect with others.

__,_.._,___

__________________________________________________________________________________
Get more done like never before with Yahoo!7 Mail.
Learn more: http://au.overview.mail.yahoo.com/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back