Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

a facebook!

Lexa Osterreich

I made a facebook for just satanists to add (for a lot of reasons)

ADD ME SEESTERS AND BROTHERS<3 I want to talk and get to know people!
Stayin connected :)
I'm Alexa Greentea on facebook
I can't always get on yahoo but shieet facebook is everywhere, easiest way of communication right now

I know it might be weird saying add me and you don't even know me
but ya know....
go for it I love new people, didn't make it for nothing :)
<3 HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Kikebook is a product of the KIKE so if anybody wants to have fb accounts, be wary of the infiltrators and posers.

Kikebook is a den of those...

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lexa Osterreich" <lexaosterreich@... wrote:

I can't always get on yahoo but shieet facebook is everywhere, easiest way of communication right now

but ya know....
<3 HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Yay, sum1 who who agrees with my thoughts on Facebook! Wat a boss! ;)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Kikebook is a product of the KIKE so if anybody wants to have fb accounts, be wary of the infiltrators and posers.

Kikebook is a den of those...

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lexa Osterreich" <lexaosterreich@ wrote:

but ya know....
<3 HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Thanks
I am interested a bit in adding fellow Satanist friends especially lately on YouTube - (I still have yet to see my post regarding such having gone through here yet or any response to it too. - As it seems many others do also - though I have no idea why most of the time - especially for such as this one was completely in support of JoS!)

I have yet to make a satanist jewbook account for myself, but perhaps I will.

I don't know, I can't stand it most of the time as it truly is over-run with xtians and jews and their supporters it seems to me especially - partially being because most of my life growing up in High School and such was spent with Xtians - having gone to a private xtian school too (which I got KICKED OUT OF! Am somewhat proud of such now!~ Haha!~)

~ Hail Satan! ~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lexa Osterreich" <lexaosterreich@... wrote:

but ya know....
<3 HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Just some advice lord kayle,limit it to only dedicated SS that you know from group.As one member in here posted already,it is very easy to get involved with infiltrators on there.And be VERY PICKY too,or you will regret it.
Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 5:26 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: a facebook!

Thanks
I am interested a bit in adding fellow Satanist friends especially lately on YouTube - (I still have yet to see my post regarding such having gone through here yet or any response to it too. - As it seems many others do also - though I have no idea why most of the time - especially for such as this one was completely in support of JoS!)

I don't know, I can't stand it most of the time as it truly is over-run with xtians and jews and their supporters it seems to me especially - partially being because most of my life growing up in High School and such was spent with Xtians - having gone to a private xtian school too (which I got KICKED OUT OF! Am somewhat proud of such now!~ Haha!~)

~ Hail Satan! ~

but ya know....
<3 HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Yeah, that's what I do. I only add those people who are already my friends (my mom and dad don't have vague book), or people who I know for a fact are dedicated Satanists. Safer that way. Hail Father Satan!
----- Original Message ----- From: Brian Gibbons To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 4:18 AM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: a facebook!
  Just some advice lord kayle,limit it to only dedicated SS that you know from group.As one member in here posted already,it is very easy to get involved with infiltrators on there.And be VERY PICKY too,or you will regret it.
Hail Satan Brian

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Thanks

~ Hail Satan! ~

but ya know....
<3 HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Oh yeah! Absolutely Brain! I do and will!

Thanks!~

I have a specific separate satanist youtube account under or with the same name as I have here I use now often and plan on possibly doing so with the jewbook

I have been posting what I want in my regular jewbook account and if anybody who is on my friends list opposes me I think they know I've made it pretty clear they will be quickly removed and/or blocked.

So it's kinda funny - I've got a whole slew of old xtian friends on there but nobody dares reply or respond back!

I can't get a response at all no matter what I do anymore it seems!

But I just posted lots of posts on it yesterday - one of which was

What really happened in WWI & WWII (the whole real true story as taken directly from Indigo Nation's new site which I think he got from 666BlackSun or JoS actually because I'd read it before)

And nobody responded - perhaps because it was late and nobody was on.

But yeah I am working on converting them!

~ Hail Satan! ~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

Thanks

~ Hail Satan! ~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lexa Osterreich" <lexaosterreich@ wrote:

but ya know....
<3 HAIL SATAN!!!!!

I always wondered how people have over 1000 friends on there....lol. Unless, that is, it's for a business. My sister has her business on there and so does a cousin of mine.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@... wrote:

Thanks!~

I have a specific separate satanist youtube account under or with the same name as I have here I use now often and plan on possibly doing so with the jewbook

I have been posting what I want in my regular jewbook account and if anybody who is on my friends list opposes me I think they know I've made it pretty clear they will be quickly removed and/or blocked.

So it's kinda funny - I've got a whole slew of old xtian friends on there but nobody dares reply or respond back!

What really happened in WWI & WWII (the whole real true story as taken directly from Indigo Nation's new site which I think he got from 666BlackSun or JoS actually because I'd read it before)

~ Hail Satan! ~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

Thanks

~ Hail Satan! ~

but ya know....
<3 HAIL SATAN!!!!!

[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 2:33 PM

I always wondered how people have over 1000 friends on there....lol. Unless, that is, it's for a business. My sister has her business on there and so does a cousin of mine.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@... wrote:

Thanks!~

~ Hail Satan! ~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

Thanks

~ Hail Satan! ~

but ya know....
<3 HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back