Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A dream....?

Injustices33

Hail Satan

I had a dream that my mother, my sisters, my foster mom, my daughter and my brother were chasing me around and trying to drain me of my power. I was outnumbered and I ran into a room and locked the door. I ended up on the bed under the covers. They broke the door down and put their arms out and began to drain my energy. You could see an actual bright light coming from my body. As they drained me, I began to get weaker and weaker. I tried to get out of it but together they were too strong. I cried out to Father Satan to help me and the next thing you know the roof comes off of the house and the day became night. The moon starts shining down on me and then a swarm of beautiful black moths (their wings were velvety and had a bluish tint to them) began to surround me. No one could touch me anymore and they begin to fade out. A voice from above that was within a bluish white cloud calls out to me. He says my name (their was a full moon so big and bright above me but u could look directly into it, although it was so bright with electric blue illuminating it), and then he says "you still have the light"! I got up stronger then ever and I defeated them with energy balls! Then I woke up.
What does all of this mean? All of the people that was against me are really against me in true life. They always go aginst me together but by themselves they are afraid of me. I remember one time, I had gotten really angry and I slammed my hand on the counter and water just started shooting out of the faucet full force and it didn't stop until I calmed down. My sister started shaking and said "what the f*ck was that, what did you do"? Shyt like this always happens when I get angry and so my family hates me because they
fear me. I don't know how to control it. I have shattered glass, locked doors with just the thought of not wanting to be bothered while enraged (with my mind). Cannot do anything unless angry. Anyway, I need some sort of interpretation and advice.

If all of this is true, then you really need to learn to control your anger and energy. It is useful to be able to do these things, but not if you can't control them!

There is a page on the JoS meditation section about closing your chakras. Also, void meditation. Look into them.

As for your family, if they are really all against you like that, then all I can say is, keep your eyes open.

HAIL SATAN.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], injustices33@... wrote:

Hail Satan

I had a dream that my mother, my sisters, my foster mom, my daughter and my brother were chasing me around and trying to drain me of my power. I was outnumbered and I ran into a room and locked the door. I ended up on the bed under the covers. They broke the door down and put their arms out and began to drain my energy. You could see an actual bright light coming from my body. As they drained me, I began to get weaker and weaker. I tried to get out of it but together they were too strong. I cried out to Father Satan to help me and the next thing you know the roof comes off of the house and the day became night. The moon starts shining down on me and then a swarm of beautiful black moths (their wings were velvety and had a bluish tint to them) began to surround me. No one could touch me anymore and they begin to fade out. A voice from above that was within a bluish white cloud calls out to me. He says my name (their was a full moon so big and bright above me but u could look directly into it, although it was so bright with electric blue illuminating it), and then he says "you still have the light"! I got up stronger then ever and I defeated them with energy balls! Then I woke up.
What does all of this mean? All of the people that was against me are really against me in true life. They always go aginst me together but by themselves they are afraid of me. I remember one time, I had gotten really angry and I slammed my hand on the counter and water just started shooting out of the faucet full force and it didn't stop until I calmed down. My sister started shaking and said "what the f*ck was that, what did you do"? Shyt like this always happens when I get angry and so my family hates me because they
fear me. I don't know how to control it. I have shattered glass, locked doors with just the thought of not wanting to be bothered while enraged (with my mind). Cannot do anything unless angry. Anyway, I need some sort of interpretation and advice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back