Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A dream

[email protected]

When i opened al my main chakras and thise extensions of the third eye when i was done i fel tired
And I felt like someone was paddin on my arm like goodjob or something like that
An because i am wondering about my guardian demon lately i was wondering if that was him/her
And that same day i went to get some sleep because i was still tired
And i had a normal dream but at the end a had a feeling i was waking up
But in de middle of the progress i stopped and i was in some kinda void
And some kinda light spoke to me and told me not to worry andthat my GD was one of
the african gods
And she said some more stuff but i forgot that as soon as i woke up
And i have a feeling i dint thank her at the end
And for some reason i feel kinde fucked up about that
So is there a way i can contact her again
And what is the fastest way to meet my guardian demon

Thank you

And hail u know who but imma say it anyway SATAN!!

I know how frustrating it is when a demon comes to you in a dream and tells you something and you forget right when you wake up. I had this dream I was sitting under a street lamp with a demon, it was all dark except for the beam of light above us, and he was telling me something about meditation but I didnt mean what he said, like i didnt get it, and he smiled and did like a face palm. I woke up not remebering a word of it.

Another one some entity put some kind of text in front of my face I coulndt read. It was in English but it was too blurry.

About your GD, you could use a ouija board. A pendulum takes more skill to use accurately, so ouija board is your best shot. Just go into a trance and use it. Ask questions like, are you my GD? What is your name? Etc. Good luck.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jurmen1992@..." <jurmen1992@... wrote:

When i opened al my main chakras and thise extensions of the third eye when i was done i fel tired
And I felt like someone was paddin on my arm like goodjob or something like that
An because i am wondering about my guardian demon lately i was wondering if that was him/her
And some kinda light spoke to me and told me not to worry andthat my GD was one of
the african gods

Thank you

Aight and what do i use with the ouija bord a pendelum?
Or what can replace it
Thanks for the help btw

Hail lucifer
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sincere" <xsincere@... wrote:

I know how frustrating it is when a demon comes to you in a dream and tells you something and you forget right when you wake up. I had this dream I was sitting under a street lamp with a demon, it was all dark except for the beam of light above us, and he was telling me something about meditation but I didnt mean what he said, like i didnt get it, and he smiled and did like a face palm. I woke up not remebering a word of it.

Another one some entity put some kind of text in front of my face I coulndt read. It was in English but it was too blurry.

About your GD, you could use a ouija board. A pendulum takes more skill to use accurately, so ouija board is your best shot. Just go into a trance and use it. Ask questions like, are you my GD? What is your name? Etc. Good luck.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jurmen1992@" <jurmen1992@ wrote:

the african gods

Thank you

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jurmen1992@..." <jurmen1992@... wrote:
Aight and what do i use with the ouija bord a pendelum?
Or what can replace it
Thanks for the help btw

Hail lucifer
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sincere" <xsincere@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jurmen1992@" <jurmen1992@ wrote:

the african gods

Thank you

You can use any type of pendulum for your Ouija Board...I do whenever I have to use my board to talk to my guardian Belial...

HAIL SATAN!

Hey I had this odd dream where I believe I was using my hand chakras and possibly the feet chakras to control the elements like in avatar the last airbender and legend of korra. And im wondering is it possible to control the elements like that?

Before i know about joy of satan, i dreamed two snake come out from my mouth, one silver and another gold. They formed a kundalini symbol (i know this after research). Learning about Satan really make me feel a sensation i never felt before (a good kind of sensation). Can you all be kind enough to help me understand this dreamed before i make decision to properly decide to be satanist.

Now you have to decide.Join Satan's family,and grow strong and wise or ...

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 20:59, azraf.azmi@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Before i know about joy of satan, i dreamed two snake come out from my mouth, one silver and another gold. They formed a kundalini symbol (i know this after research). Learning about Satan really make me feel a sensation i never felt before (a good kind of sensation). Can you all be kind enough to help me understand this dreamed before i make decision to properly decide to be satanist.

Yes, as soon as im alone in my house (currently living with my housemate) i will make formal dedication to Shaitan. But i cant find any coloured candle though. Can i use normal white candle?

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back