Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A dream of Satan/Lucifer, by a nondedicated person.

krimson.devil

Let me tell you about a dream I had the other day. I was in my uncles house up north where I'm from, it looked like it looked when I was a child, I went out side into the yard. (Which was buy the way another yard that belonged to another uncle.. by dreams are usually disjointed in that way) so I'm walking off the porch and this beautiful guy comes along. He is naked with an erection, I tired to touch it but he evaded me and smiled. I asked him his name, he responded "Cicero" then I was walking down the drive way and I seen a dark shadow in the form of a person, I could see a head, and shoulder and rest of the form blurring out of vision as from the torso down. . Somehow I knew it was Satan/Lucifer/Enki. I called out his name, and I used the name "Satan". He then touched the side of my head with his hand. At that point my vision became overwhelmed with bright lights in a circle surrounded by a ring of darkness but I could still make out his figure. I felt an overwhelming felling of awe and at the same time a little fear and like I was going to faint. During this part of the dream I remember thinking I had better not make a scene I don't want anyone to see me doing this out in the driveway, what would they think of me. But I had the overwhelming desire to touch him but was unable to feel anything as I reached out. As I did this he started to leave, at that point I tried several times to touch him as he was passing by me with the same result. I stopped and I said " I'm sorry for trying to paw at you" there was no response. Then the dream ended.
The dream itself was very vivid and intense.

This guy "Cicero' somehow I have the feeling that he is connected somehow to Satan in the dream. But what that connection is I really don't know. Memory of the dream has distracted me though my days since. I did not feel like I was being attacked in anyway but I was given more or less the privilege of being touched by him, or he was trying to tell me or show me something, and I just didn't get it. There where no words spoken to me either.

Now... at times after pondering the dream many times over. I have thought maybe it was not him, after all. I've read accounts in the JoS website that describe Satan as being beautiful with long blond hair. This figure was not.
What if any impressions does this group have after reading this? Especially those of you who have seen and communicated with Satan?

I have not dedicated myself to Satan, to tell you the truth. I want some sort of introduction, courtship, a "get to know you better" time.
before I sign on the dotted line.

Does anyone else in this group feel the same? I assume there are others who are interested in Satan/Lucifer but who like me cant give it up until we have first hand knowledge of him.

So another question, what is safe, in communicating with Satan? The Website states we should study it. and then dedicate, then start mediation which I assume includes prayer or ritual.
The website states we should not "dabble". So is praying to Satan before dedication "dabbling"?
I know not to contact, or summon Demons until after dedication. But how about prayer or some sort of ritual type thing just to "talk" with Satan himself?

Krimson

I doubt its Satan, most dreams are mish-mash of your subconscious things and have nothing with reality. You said you are not dedicated and that explains it, usually first-dedicated people get visit by Satan or Demons in dreams. It seems to me you got to think about Satan lately and thats why you associated a random figure with Satan in your dream.

Now how to communicate with Satan, get in a trance, concentrate on his sigil and ask him whatever you like. No, nothing before dedication is dangerous BECAUSE of Satan, its usually because of HIS enemies, angels greys e.t.c. But those things are safe.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krimson.devil" <krimson.devil@... wrote:

Let me tell you about a dream I had the other day. I was in my uncles house up north where I'm from, it looked like it looked when I was a child, I went out side into the yard. (Which was buy the way another yard that belonged to another uncle.. by dreams are usually disjointed in that way) so I'm walking off the porch and this beautiful guy comes along. He is naked with an erection, I tired to touch it but he evaded me and smiled. I asked him his name, he responded "Cicero" then I was walking down the drive way and I seen a dark shadow in the form of a person, I could see a head, and shoulder and rest of the form blurring out of vision as from the torso down. . Somehow I knew it was Satan/Lucifer/Enki. I called out his name, and I used the name "Satan". He then touched the side of my head with his hand. At that point my vision became overwhelmed with bright lights in a circle surrounded by a ring of darkness but I could still make out his figure. I felt an overwhelming felling of awe and at the same time a little fear and like I was going to faint. During this part of the dream I remember thinking I had better not make a scene I don't want anyone to see me doing this out in the driveway, what would they think of me. But I had the overwhelming desire to touch him but was unable to feel anything as I reached out. As I did this he started to leave, at that point I tried several times to touch him as he was passing by me with the same result. I stopped and I said " I'm sorry for trying to paw at you" there was no response. Then the dream ended.

This guy "Cicero' somehow I have the feeling that he is connected somehow to Satan in the dream. But what that connection is I really don't know. Memory of the dream has distracted me though my days since. I did not feel like I was being attacked in anyway but I was given more or less the privilege of being touched by him, or he was trying to tell me or show me something, and I just didn't get it. There where no words spoken to me either.

Now... at times after pondering the dream many times over. I have thought maybe it was not him, after all. I've read accounts in the JoS website that describe Satan as being beautiful with long blond hair. This figure was not.
What if any impressions does this group have after reading this? Especially those of you who have seen and communicated with Satan?

I have not dedicated myself to Satan, to tell you the truth. I want some sort of introduction, courtship, a "get to know you better" time.

Does anyone else in this group feel the same? I assume there are others who are interested in Satan/Lucifer but who like me cant give it up until we have first hand knowledge of him.

So another question, what is safe, in communicating with Satan? The Website states we should study it. and then dedicate, then start mediation which I assume includes prayer or ritual.
The website states we should not "dabble". So is praying to Satan before dedication "dabbling"?
I know not to contact, or summon Demons until after dedication. But how about prayer or some sort of ritual type thing just to "talk" with Satan himself?

Krimson

Yea,it seems that you did have this intense dream which is great.Dreams like that are always fun to look back on.What I think the dream was about is that Demons are giving you a taste of who they are you know.Sort of like an invitation.

What I think "dabbling"in satanism actually means no fooling around because all these things are serious and real.Your basically invoking powerful aliens.
I think its ok to start trying to talk to Satan athough it would be harder to though.The thing I ask is why not dedicate.You have nothing to lose and plenty to gain.Your be able to talk to Satan easier then because you opened the door to the astra.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krimson.devil" <krimson.devil@... wrote:

Krimson

Krimson
Krimson, take your time to get to know them including Satan. You have plenty of time and you need to be sure before you dedicate. The daemons you experienced are guardians. Get to know them too.
Welcome!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back