Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Dream from the War?

e_tonix

I think Father heard me and has responded to my interest in being warrior. In fact, I'm starting to think that I'm more than some random person who just stumbled across this religion one day. I'm starting to think I was meant to do this, and that I've done it before... perhaps multiple times.

I say that because last night I had a dream that involved a war, it didn't involve Father directly, but I think it was a vision that my brain interpreted as best it could so I would understand it. I will make this as organized as possible.

*Myself and three characters of a TV show I watched as a kid were fighting against one of the main antagonists (I would rather not name the show, it makes me feel like a nerd).

*We were fighting in the town I live.

*We were working for the "U.N." (which I assume is a metaphor for Father and his Allies)but we were working in secret.

*It was a battle on the ASTRAL plane, I distinctly recall this part. If I'm wrong about almost everything else, I know I'm right about this.

* The place my team operated from was my family's home.

* The "U.N." had massive fucking starships that were called "Super-Nukes" for the massive nuclear warheads they carried.

* The Super-Nukes (the weapons) could do something special, I don't recall the name of it but I remember it glowing read from the center and spinning while otherwise stationary.

*They also had a huge fleet of much smaller ships (more for Ship-to-Ship combat than for planetary assault).

*A good portion of my town was reduced to a crater three miles in diameter, I don't recall whether we lost the battle or if we did it to keep intel/weapons out of enemy hands.

* There was some medical/research personnel that I managed to save, I don't know what became of myself or my team.

* Here's the really odd thing: a language was mentioned to me. I can't remember exactly what it was called, but it was something along the lines of "Ryogotsu" I know for sure that the "R" and the "G" are in the actual name, I'm also certain it had a similar number syllables.

*Also worth mentioning, A third person present told me "Ryo gotsu" was the "Native language of my parents". It seems noteworthy.

*I had so much more to tell but I couldn't write it all down in my BB fast enough, most of it slipped through my fingers.

I think this was a message from Father, and I want to know more. This dream has captured more of my attention than any dream has for the longest time.

I apologize for the excessive length of this post but I had gained so much from the dream that I felt it was my duty to share it.

I get war dreams quite often! I always have. But I also didn't really have "past-life amnesia" so I remembered parts of my previous lives... anyway, I was a warrior in at least one. I often have dreams of going into battle with my sword, and always emerging victorious. It's a great rush!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "e_tonix" <corey_eden1@... wrote:

I think Father heard me and has responded to my interest in being warrior. In fact, I'm starting to think that I'm more than some random person who just stumbled across this religion one day. I'm starting to think I was meant to do this, and that I've done it before... perhaps multiple times.

I say that because last night I had a dream that involved a war, it didn't involve Father directly, but I think it was a vision that my brain interpreted as best it could so I would understand it. I will make this as organized as possible.

*Myself and three characters of a TV show I watched as a kid were fighting against one of the main antagonists (I would rather not name the show, it makes me feel like a nerd).

*We were working for the "U.N." (which I assume is a metaphor for Father and his Allies)but we were working in secret.

*It was a battle on the ASTRAL plane, I distinctly recall this part. If I'm wrong about almost everything else, I know I'm right about this.

* The "U.N." had massive fucking starships that were called "Super-Nukes" for the massive nuclear warheads they carried.

* The Super-Nukes (the weapons) could do something special, I don't recall the name of it but I remember it glowing read from the center and spinning while otherwise stationary.

*They also had a huge fleet of much smaller ships (more for Ship-to-Ship combat than for planetary assault).

*A good portion of my town was reduced to a crater three miles in diameter, I don't recall whether we lost the battle or if we did it to keep intel/weapons out of enemy hands.

* There was some medical/research personnel that I managed to save, I don't know what became of myself or my team.

* Here's the really odd thing: a language was mentioned to me. I can't remember exactly what it was called, but it was something along the lines of "Ryogotsu" I know for sure that the "R" and the "G" are in the actual name, I'm also certain it had a similar number syllables.

*Also worth mentioning, A third person present told me "Ryo gotsu" was the "Native language of my parents". It seems noteworthy.

*I had so much more to tell but I couldn't write it all down in my BB fast enough, most of it slipped through my fingers.

I think this was a message from Father, and I want to know more. This dream has captured more of my attention than any dream has for the longest time.

I apologize for the excessive length of this post but I had gained so much from the dream that I felt it was my duty to share it.

I've had dreams such as this, only we were battling alien greys, and it was the US army.

Day or nite, I've had dreams of the battles.

I've heard other Satanist as well talk of these. And especially UFO enthusiasts, and people who believe in UFO's.

Consider yourself a proud member of the fight.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "e_tonix" <corey_eden1@... wrote:

me too, even before finding the JOS and dedicating I was having dreams strange dreams, being on a strange ship with nordics and a light that would fill the whole place but came from no souce I could pin point, other humans there in a zombie like state and the nordics in uniforms. Then another where a different ship came in and people were getting on everyone seemed to accept it and I knew this was very wrong. A voice came into my head in one dream telling me to turn them against each other, the greys against the enemy nordics I have no idea what that was about I woke up really confused. Had other similar dreams. I didn't know why I was having them before... I thought the nordics were the good guys, but not all are?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

I've had dreams such as this, only we were battling alien greys, and it was the US army.

I've heard other Satanist as well talk of these. And especially UFO enthusiasts, and people who believe in UFO's.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "e_tonix" <corey_eden1@ wrote:

From what I've read, the Nordics are the race also called Elohim.They are the ones that created Humanity (more exactly, Satan did). In other words, Satan and Our Gentile Gods and Elohim are the same race and used to be the same agenda. However, Satan rebelled against his kind (his own father too as he is a leader of Elohim) and managed to convince at least one third of the whole Elohim race to follow Him.As I see it: The Nordics are the rebelled Elohim (Father Satan and other Gods) and the Elohim are the enemies (probably not all of them but most of them, as they are all individuals; unlike ex. Grays who are controlled by a hive mind and therefore are all the same; so there might still be sympathizers of Satan's cause).If you want to read a bit more, I suggest reading this: http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/aliens.html and http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/borg.html as well as a whole site altogether. They have a lot of materials to read about aliens in general. And their explanations are a lot better than mine. Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 8:18 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: A Dream from the War?

me too, even before finding the JOS and dedicating I was having dreams strange dreams, being on a strange ship with nordics and a light that would fill the whole place but came from no souce I could pin point, other humans there in a zombie like state and the nordics in uniforms. Then another where a different ship came in and people were getting on everyone seemed to accept it and I knew this was very wrong. A voice came into my head in one dream telling me to turn them against each other, the greys against the enemy nordics I have no idea what that was about I woke up really confused. Had other similar dreams. I didn't know why I was having them before... I thought the nordics were the good guys, but not all are?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "e_tonix" <corey_eden1@ wrote:

I get confused with the details on it, in my dream whoever they were didn't feel like Satans energy or that of our gods, it didn't sit right with me, they had on uniforms, a navy colour with a stripe or something can't quite picture it in detail now. Most were blonde, white blue eyed thats the impression I got. They were not harming anyone, some seemed to be counciling people who were freaking out a bit. It was months ago so I can't remember all of it. I know I was there against my will... I don't know what it was all about but the light was a pinkish colour and I know I wanted to go home. I can't say for sure if they were enemy or not I just remember it felt wrong and i did not want to be there.

Then I was back in the car with my mother and another ship came down, these were big by the way... it had a yellow light and it really freaked me out. Thats all I remember of that one. I did look at the luciferian liberation front, not sure I go with all the reptilian theories, I have seen ufo's myself before but I don't know what of it is true and not true there is a lot of crap out there too to frighten people. Im sure in time I will understand better.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

From what I've read, the Nordics are the race also called Elohim.
They are the ones that created Humanity (more exactly, Satan did). In other words, Satan and Our Gentile Gods and Elohim are the same race and used to be the same agenda. However, Satan rebelled against his kind (his own father too as he is a leader of Elohim) and managed to convince at least one third of the whole Elohim race to follow Him.
As I see it: The Nordics are the rebelled Elohim (Father Satan and other Gods) and the Elohim are the enemies (probably not all of them but most of them, as they are all individuals; unlike ex. Grays who are controlled by a hive mind and therefore are all the same; so there might still be sympathizers of Satan's cause).
If you want to read a bit more, I suggest reading this: http://www.luciferianliberationfront.or ... 82%c2%a0as well as a whole site altogether. They have a lot of materials to read about aliens in general. And their explanations are a lot better than mine.

Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

hailz

Careful Mike,seems to me you might have a little xtian BS mixed in brother.Sorry call em like I see em.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 5:54 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: A Dream from the War?

From what I've read, the Nordics are the race also called Elohim.They are the ones that created Humanity (more exactly, Satan did). In other words, Satan and Our Gentile Gods and Elohim are the same race and used to be the same agenda. However, Satan rebelled against his kind (his own father too as he is a leader of Elohim) and managed to convince at least one third of the whole Elohim race to follow Him.As I see it: The Nordics are the rebelled Elohim (Father Satan and other Gods) and the Elohim are the enemies (probably not all of them but most of them, as they are all individuals; unlike ex. Grays who are controlled by a hive mind and therefore are all the same; so there might still be sympathizers of Satan's cause).If you want to read a bit more, I suggest reading this: http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/aliens.html and http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/borg.html as well as a whole site altogether. They have a lot of materials to read about aliens in general. And their explanations are a lot better than mine. Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

hailz

Actually, I wrote what I wrote based on materials from Luciferian Liberation Front website (as seen in links).And from what I can tell what is written there is pretty much in line with JoS stuff... Unless I'm horribly mistaken.  Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 6:19 PM

Careful Mike,seems to me you might have a little xtian BS mixed in brother.Sorry call em like I see em.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

hailz

No their not all human friendly. Here's the thing. I have encountered Nordics, who are dressed in jumpsuits, like uniforms. They always come at me in a friendly way. They claim they are from The Legion of Light.

This bunch also works with the Plaedians. Forgive the spelling). When I was reading a book about the message of the Plaedians, the Legion of Light came to me, BAM!!

They claim that they wish to spread light and love. In the book I read that they wish us to "harmonize" our planet and send love and light to their star system. To help them out somehow.

I have suspicions about their true motives.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

hailz

Interesting concepts I agree Mike,but not totally accurate.There have been posts on here,that have talked about that very site.That it is put out by the Church of the SubGenious,which is a parody of the church.But like I said,the concepts in it are quite interesting too.I do think the xtian heaven,is going to be nothing like they think it is though.  
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 2:17 PM

Actually, I wrote what I wrote based on materials from Luciferian Liberation Front website (as seen in links).And from what I can tell what is written there is pretty much in line with JoS stuff... Unless I'm horribly mistaken.  Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

hailz

The thing is I couldn't really find a lot of information of the subject in JoS so I started to dig and happened upon the LLF page...Nope, I've never read any info about them but it seems like the stuff on their page (at least that about aliens) hits pretty close to the JoS line. At least that was my impression.If you could point me in a direction where I can find a bit about the creators of the LLF site or will the search function be enough... Gotta try it, need to know the source better.And yeah, I'm sure they (xtians, muslims and co.) will be pretty surprised when they finally get to their heaven. Serves them right. Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 1:23 PM

Interesting concepts I agree Mike,but not totally accurate.There have been posts on here,that have talked about that very site.That it is put out by the Church of the SubGenious,which is a parody of the church.But like I said,the concepts in it are quite interesting too.I do think the xtian heaven,is going to be nothing like they think it is though.  
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

hailz

http://subgenius.com/ Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 9:51 AM

The thing is I couldn't really find a lot of information of the subject in JoS so I started to dig and happened upon the LLF page...Nope, I've never read any info about them but it seems like the stuff on their page (at least that about aliens) hits pretty close to the JoS line. At least that was my impression.If you could point me in a direction where I can find a bit about the creators of the LLF site or will the search function be enough... Gotta try it, need to know the source better.And yeah, I'm sure they (xtians, muslims and co.) will be pretty surprised when they finally get to their heaven. Serves them right. Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 1:23 PM

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

hailz

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back