Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A drawing of Hecate that I did at school

Loved it. the raw talent is amazing. We look forward to more of your artistic endeavors.

Hail Satan!!!!!
Can see it and that’s amazing art, keep going your going to do amazing art here!!!
Thank you very much to all, I was thinking about uploading some drawings I had but I don't have a good camera. So I decided to convert them to digital so that they have better sharpness and I will upload them later. ♥️

Today chemistry class was a little boring. The teacher gave a topic that I already knew and in more depth than what the teacher did, so I started to draw this.
I don't know if you can see it, I tried to insert the image but it told me that the link is not Valid.
Keep drawing her, the more you connected to her the more you had faith on her 🖤

That's beautiful!

It is true like Hellenic SS said that Hecate, like Saturn, is portrayed completely falsely and above all negatively in the official writings, often in connection with curses. However, like Astarte-Tanit, she is a wonderful goddess.
Your drawing is very beautiful. You definitely have a talent.
Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back