Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A CURSE SPELL OR MEDITATION FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

K

recently there are many stalkers roaming around my facebook.
trying to stalk me and they insulted my parent and friends.
they used false information for their facebook info and a false picture.
I'm indeed angry of what that person did.
I was wondering whether if anyone here knows a curse spell that can reflect negative energy back to the person.
or just curse the person someway although information is not provided and i don't know who is the person who is using the false information.
I'm just a beginner for spiritual satanism... hoepfully all of you can provide me some information. thanks

HAIL THE ONE TRUE GOD! HAIL SATAN!

An aura of protection, you program it to reflect enemy's attacks and visualize it as a mirror.

Or contact Andromalius, He is a watcher and reveals the names of imposters.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "K" <kjay_1511@... wrote:

I was wondering whether if anyone here knows a curse spell that can reflect negative energy back to the person.
or just curse the person someway although information is not provided and i don't know who is the person who is using the false information.
I'm just a beginner for spiritual satanism... hoepfully all of you can provide me some information. thanks

Um if you'll email me or write me back somehow here i just joined this site .. I have some advice for U ... Just Meditate/or Pray to Satan to help you unless you have a Spirit-Lover 'Incubus/succubi' then ask for assistance. I always go to Anna my spirit-lover for help... But i Respect Satan..... i just don't worship him.. I believe in ALL spiritual beings but i Fallow No-One & Nothing. Satan knows how i am... I am a 1-Man kind of person meaning i am My-Self i do not Call myself anything. But For U i will say plz Pray to Your God and Ask him to help U.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

An aura of protection, you program it to reflect enemy's attacks and visualize it as a mirror.

Or contact Andromalius, He is a watcher and reveals the names of imposters.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "K" <kjay_1511@ wrote:

Problem is I haven't dedicated myself... Haven't find d right time...
Is there anyway else?? N I just started everything... Still not really good in meditation.

Hail the one true god

Sent from my iPhone

What i said is the easiest to learn and most beginner-ish thing you can do. Just practice breathing energy and then prgram your aura, it should take less than a week to feel your energy.

You have to be more adept and powerful to cast spells, thats why wiccans have no success with their spells. They don't develop their inner powers through meditation and rely on props instead. Without your spiritual power props do nothing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], K Jay <kjay_1511@... wrote:

Problem is I haven't dedicated myself... Haven't find d right time...
Is there anyway else?? N I just started everything... Still not really good in meditation.

Hail the one true god

Sent from my iPhone

<td val[/IMG]Since this e-group is about Spiritual Satanism and Father Satan, I wish you would not bring your personal problems here that do not regard Father Satan or us Satanists and just focus on the main purpose of this group. But anyway let me see if I can help you. Try these spells ;- Image Magick, Energy Ripping, Death Spell. They are from www.joyofsatan.com . How to do them is in the links below:-
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... oppit.html http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... pping.html http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEATH.html
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!Praise be SATAN, HIS victory is near[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back