Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A couple questions.

[email protected]

Do insects/bugs have souls?I want to program my aura to damage those who pray for me, but I know a few of my family members do this, and I don't want to hurt them. How should I go about this?
I've only done about 5 RTR's in the last month or so, but it's a whole lot more than the zero for many months previous. I'm not sure if Satan did this for me or not, but one of my siblings, and a close friend became interested in True Satanism recently. Whether or not this is a gift to me for actually doing something, I'm not certain. However, I wish to publicly thank him for helping to guide the people I really care about.
I'll try harder. I wish to see my whole family on the path, even my abhorrent parents. THANK YOU SATAN!!!

Hail Satan. Destroy Time.

That's great to hear about your sibling. From what I understand, it wasn't until that long ago since Satan and his Demons were freed, so this is probably just the beginning.  I myself was a xian, but felt this pull toward Satan. Even though I was taught he was evil, I still came to him. Then everything became clear and I finally saw the truth! There's a war going on out there and we are winning! The more people Satan brings back into his family the stronger we will be! We just have to do our part too. Sorry but as for your questions, I can't answer them..   Hail Father Satan!

On Sunday, September 11, 2016 11:19 AM, "'ladymay_0@...' ladymay_0@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Do insects/bugs have souls?I want to program my aura to damage those who pray for me, but I know a few of my family members do this, and I don't want to hurt them. How should I go about this?
I've only done about 5 RTR's in the last month or so, but it's a whole lot more than the zero for many months previous. I'm not sure if Satan did this for me or not, but one of my siblings, and a close friend became interested in True Satanism recently. Whether or not this is a gift to me for actually doing something, I'm not certain. However, I wish to publicly thank him for helping to guide the people I really care about.
I'll try harder. I wish to see my whole family on the path, even my abhorrent parents. THANK YOU SATAN!!!

You can bind them.

ISA rune is for binding:
The Runic Kabalah
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... balah.html

Please do the RTR's daily. Jews has ownership in Music, Movies, Television, Banking, Government, Institutions of Education and Learning, Book Publishing, Magazines, Online "Newspapers", Tabloids. And all these are daily using subliminal (subconscious programming) to condition our minds to be docile and apathic towards ending this. Which is done by doing the RTR's (Spiritual Warfare) and online warfare (Educating people) daily.

I know I need to be doing them daily. I've been battling myself, to try to ensure that I do. I was trying to get across with my post, that I feel like I've made some significant progress; relative to all the time that I had spent doing nothing. I'm participating in the priority ritual, I've done it for the 11th and about to do it for the 12th.  Thank you for letting me know what to do with my family, binding them makes sense, it just didn't come to mind. The insect thing was just curiosity, I guess that doesn't really matter to most people, so I'll figure it out alone I suppose.  I honestly don't really have the time for rtr's, studying, doing meditations, online warfare, and work. I'll forgo the online warfare, though I educate those who I trust.   I've been pretty useless to Satan through my eyes, for a long time. Too long.
   I'll try harder, I swear it.
On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 9:39 PM, mancunianninja@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   You can bind them.

ISA rune is for binding:
The Runic Kabalah
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... balah.html

Please do the RTR's daily. Jews has ownership in Music, Movies, Television, Banking, Government, Institutions of Education and Learning, Book Publishing, Magazines, Online "Newspapers", Tabloids. And all these are daily using subliminal (subconscious programming) to condition our minds to be docile and apathic towards ending this. Which is done by doing the RTR's (Spiritual Warfare) and online warfare (Educating people) daily.

ladymay, You say you honestly don't have time for RTR's, meditations, and all the rest. And you are worried about do bugs have souls? Forget that BS and concentrate on doing RTR's and meditating. You swear you will do better. Don't. Just DO IT. Advancing yourself and fighting for Father are the two most important things you need to be doing as an SS. Don't listen to the voices who try to distract and lead you off onto other paths, who make you want to wonder: do bugs have souls? This is nonsense, a total waste of your precious time and energy. Figure out a meditation program and do it consistently, same with the RTR's. The enemy wants you to be useless to Satan, distracting you with this total nonsense...do bugs have souls...please!
Hail Father SatanIn Glory and Power Exalted

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back