Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A correlation of info

Haizuru

As far as all of the info I have read over time here is the conclusion I've come to.

The Jews as I've read in another post are working on some sort of project called "project blue". Which is a hologram based creation that would make all of their xian followers/slaves believe that they are in an actual "rapture". This is also in cooperation for others to consistently "pray" to the odious nazarene for "absolution". This leads to another thought:

The NWO of the Jews is for them to have a slave state run by communist government practices. Their "cattle" so to speak, insistently give their lives to jewsus and all of his ilk; an endless supply of psychic energy while most of them die.

The way they'd go about this would be to continually break down the economy. This would lead to society falling apart and then the public would then beg the government - internally communist mostly - to take away their rights and plead that they only follow one way of government. Hence what the jews are working toward.

As for what the jews do behind the scenes.
There was a post called the secret covenant. It explained what the jews do in terms of what they put in our food and drinking water:
-Seditaves
-Aging chemicals
-Soft metals
All to harm and attack our pineal glands so that we are left none the wiser. Mostly this occurs in fast food restaurants and of course any non kosher factory mainstream foods. Of course one can affirm themselves for their bodies to not absorb any of this, but that's off topic. So while you eat your mcdonalds fries and big mac you're quite frankly screwing yourself over big time.

Most of the effects of kosher foods would be feeling tired and then maybe feeling a weird pain in your head and maybe pains elsewhere. This is to keep you powerless and blind and to stop you from advancing at all. They fear us having knowledge, for with knowledge comes power.

"Knowledge cannot be rushed, it is power so you must embrace it"
~Father Satan from the Al-Jilwah~

As we continually empower ourselves we embrace our true nature and begin to finally begin see the trith. Unlike those who leave it up to their "god" for everything. Their lives are lies and as such they become one themselves...with that disgusting pasty smile of theirs.

It would be up to us to show the others the way and show the truth to those who seek answers.

There is more to this but I would rather you all to bring to yourselves your own conclusion about these rat faced asswipes. There's always more to learn in the end.

Ave Satanas
Haizuru Ishida

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back