Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

a connection between the Jilwah and Gobekli Tepe?

gntheG

in what i call an extended version of the jilwah, i came across this excerpt "Eat of the grain and all shall go better with thee." Then Adamate of the grain and immediately his belly was inflated. But Melek Tâ’ûs drove himout of the garden, and leaving him, ascended into heaven. Now Adam was troubledbecause his belly was inflated, for he had no outlet. God therefore sent a bird to himwhich pecked at his anus and made an outlet, and Adam was relieved" Gobekli Tepe means "Potbelly Hill" so i thought maybe there was a connection. also, they worshiped Enki from what I've heard in podcasts and documentaries. could this be the site where it was written even?

The
in what i call an extended version of the jilwah, i came across this excerpt "Eat of the grain and all shall go better with thee."

There's no "extended version of the Al-Jilwah". The Al-Jilwah is actually very short. I googled this "excerpt" and I found it's not from the Al-Jilwah at all, but from the Mashaf Res.

As I've said before, Spiritual Satanists don't support the Mashaf Res because it's corrupted and almost useless, it's full of Christian/Muslim nonsense. If we supported it, it would be on the JoS site, but it's not.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back